Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,321 members, 7,920,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:12 PM

Network Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Network Marketing (895 Views)

Why MLM Or Network Marketing Is A Fraud / Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Marketing by upchair(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2007
What if i show you a business that you can do part time and earn a decent income. or a business that you can do full time and earn a decent unlimited income.

What if i show you a business with little capital outlay and fantastic huge income without compromising values.

What if i show you a business that will make you an employer instead of being an employee.

What if i show you a business that will place your destiny in your own hands.

For more information contact 08023469981 OR 08063577035.
Re: Network Marketing by niceuzor: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2007
upchair:

What if i show you a business that you can do part time and earn a decent income. or a business that you can do full time and earn a decent unlimited income.

What if i show you a business with little capital outlay and fantastic huge income without compromising values.

What if i show you a business that will make you an employer instead of being an employee.

What if i show you a business that will place your destiny in your own hands.

For more information contact 08023469981 OR 08063577035.

Come Upchair or whateva u call yourself why can't you just go straight to the point?

we are all Ear!!!uhm shocked
Re: Network Marketing by adakedajor(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2007
Hi,Every one. think he's not just blabbling. He's talking sense here about MLM

You only need to careful from all those pyramid stuffs

Maybe this is what he's trying to show you guys all;

Its all my pleasure to draw your notice to the new trend of business in town.Many people felt its impossible to live a fulfilled life today in Africa ,but here I am to prove them wrong.

My dream of earning $5000 within few weeks became a reality on when i joined this lucrative investment club online.

Disney Treasures Club is and Online home based business for those that enjoy spending more time with family and friends.

DTC first came to Nigeria and the wave is growing phenomenal! I enjoin you study our REWARDING PLAN and you will see its the SIMPLEST and MOST FRIENDLY program you will ever meet on the internet.

Visit www.disneytreasures.biz You will see the reason for my statements.

Call me or e-mail me to help you start up.

I welcome and congratulate you as you say yes to life!, We'll help you get there.

email me on tayoleye@yahoo.com or call +234-8037080251, 8035523435
Re: Network Marketing by niceuzor: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2007
adakedajor:

Hi,Every one. think he's not just blabbling. He's talking sense here about MLM

You only need to careful from all those pyramid stuffs

Maybe this is what he's trying to show you guys all;

Its all my pleasure to draw your notice to the new trend of business in town.Many people felt its impossible to live a fulfilled life today in Africa ,but here I am to prove them wrong.

My dream of earning $5000 within few weeks became a reality on when i joined this lucrative investment club online.

Disney Treasures Club is and Online home based business for those that enjoy spending more time with family and friends.

DTC first came to Nigeria and the wave is growing phenomenal! I enjoin you study our REWARDING PLAN and you will see its the SIMPLEST and MOST FRIENDLY program you will ever meet on the internet.

Visit www.disneytreasures.biz You will see the reason for my statements.

Call me or e-mail me to help you start up.

I welcome and congratulate you as you say yes to life!, We'll help you get there.

email me on tayoleye@yahoo.com or call +234-8037080251, 8035523435

Words!!- you have spoken well

Keep Our Pride Land Foward!!! cool
Re: Network Marketing by lawuyi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2007
Yeah i second adakedajor, the chap's talking about MLMs.
I'm involved in one myself and i've made quite a bit of change with it.
I know most people don't like MLMs cos they find it hard to recruit people. I find it surprisingly easy to do so cos my MLM operates from a great team where ideas and marketing tools are shared. Making money is made very easy and straightforward.

Anyone interested in MLMs should make sure their teams are structured in such a manner to enable them make money and do so quickly.

No dullin ooooo cheesy

Re: Network Marketing by adakedajor(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2007
Thank You all for sharing this view wt me.

We've come to a state in life where people can not be fooled again! I joined one of the recent online business in June, for 3 months my money and time was locked up in the rave! little i thought i would collect back my money but the more i tried the harder the 'Board keep breaking apart, you know the biz im talking about? (i don't want 2 mention names because one of my friend collect his $6000 after 9months - cool anyway but i don't want 2 die before i earn good money online,

Disney Treasures instead paid me $5000 in 21days! doing far better than the former, as im writing now i've made over $22,000 in less than 3months with the company. im not saying its FREE stuff, but i said, its simpler and does not have any complicated plans. even in 1day, DTC can start paying you a return. THIS IS SO REAL! no hidden deal, no hype, no SCAM (You can study and research the company before u start anyway www.disneytreasures.biz) But it could be the best choice you will ever make in 2007.

I've attached my 1st 4day payment history here for your digestion, my pastor said, Its only a FOOL that doubt proof! I've made fortune today and I'm planning to embark on my 1st International Travel & holiday with DTC. you too could experience this anyway.

Let me know if u really want to make money and fulfil your Dream! DTC is the right way. Start with my basic no: 9828792 or Advanced:1081412 during registration or contact me again on 2348037080251 tayoleye@yahoo.com

Lets stand up and Move up!

(1) (Reply)

Free Advertising Sites! / How Much Does It Cost To Set Up A Classy But Simple Fast Food/resturant / Cat Fish Breeding Made Easy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.