Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,895 members, 7,935,836 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:00 PM

Who Can Say 'i Have Never Cheated' In His/her School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Say 'i Have Never Cheated' In His/her School? (686 Views)

"Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School / I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? / Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Say 'i Have Never Cheated' In His/her School? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2011
Irrespective of the type of school or country, cheating in academic work is rampant all over the world, nonetheless is there any one who can say he or she has never cheated in his or her academic work; either directly or indirectly?
Re: Who Can Say 'i Have Never Cheated' In His/her School? by Emmyk(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
Lemme check. . . Reflections,
Re: Who Can Say 'i Have Never Cheated' In His/her School? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2011
By Gods grace, i have never cheated smiley

(1) (Reply)

Jamb/utme Will Close By Feb2 2011 / Unilag Master's Fees / Uniben's Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.