Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,558 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? (7423 Views)

Poll: Have You?

Yes: 82% (69 votes)
No: 17% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) / I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? / Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam Before?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by NotNairalandi(m): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
my second name is mgbo(expo). you wan make i fail?ebetter make i talk true
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by ceeplus(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2011
i cheat in exam except when i,m doing fasting and prayer.those who said the truth shall go to heaven
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by freecocoa(f): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2011
grin grin Funny question.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
Its like a virus. Entered my blood stream when i was in primary 2. grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Goldieluks: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Kslib(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
Me never cheat before oh!The skul wey i attend no dey even admit people wey get long neck.During exam,we sit 10km from each other & ur nearest 10km neighbor go be ur junior,or nanny wey dy write promotion exam.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2011
Ha ha.
Yes I have.
Not that am proud of it or anything.
Many of my exams were like discussion group where I and my friends exchange ideas about the best answers to put down. . . . . . . embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by layuns(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2011
Lol, dats ofcouse an inevitable thing 4 every Nija student! I knw on several occasion I hav cheated in d examination one way or d other. Honestly its fun 2 look up 2 some1 whilst in the exam hall!!
Lolzzzz
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by favouredjb(f): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2011
never! i don't even have the mind to carry expo

but if cheating constitutes me asking a colleague for a quick ans,den v cheated before grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2011
favouredjb:

never! i don't even have the mind to carry expo

but if cheating constitutes me asking a colleague for a quick ans,den v cheated before grin grin
Even this your answer na cheating. I don't think there are many students in Nigeria who haven't cheated.I used to until I became too arrogant to cheat, can you believe that? I had to become arrogant not to cheat, because everybody is asking and you can't answer all of them, then you become an enemy to dullards and lazy students, what a shame.**smh**

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2011
Yes i have cheated many times in my secondary school. But stopped when i entered the university because i no want make dem expel me from school ooo, wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by tutuwater(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2011
I don't take things into the exam hall and i never wil.l though while i was sittiing for NECO our teacher instructed us to ''open your eyes well well''. We did as asked and it was funny that a day before every exam the copy of questions to be answered the next day would be found at a commercial copier center across the road. The exam was in all ramification nothing more than an homework. The teacher was then strict and want to be sure that we are not taking the copy f the question in to the exam hall.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by superior1: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2011
Do you mean to ask if i don giraffe before?. O'boy u no go fit count that one o
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by slap1(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2011
Yes. . . I ask questions and that's it, I don't have the guts to bring out anything in the hall, I will just sweat and shake throughout the exam.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by emedizzla(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2011
Cheat ke, we only assist one anoda in d hall. Bt we dnt cheat o.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Woke4all(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2011
YES I DON DO COPY AND PASTE BEFORE BUT DAT 1 NO MEAN SAY I NO KNOW BOOK!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2011
I changed seat while trying to help a girl in the uni and i nearly filled the malpractice form but since it wasnt a big offence,i was pardoned.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by slap1(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2011
My friends copy things on papers before the exams. They call it reminders.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by fred2265: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2011
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by EvilBrain1(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2011
I've never cheated. The closest I came was turning a blind eye when the guy behind me was dubbing me during SSCE.

It's not a religious thing (I'm an atheist), it's just that I've always been able to read and pass by myself. Besides, how would I know that the person I'm copying has any idea what he's writing?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by dahdah: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2011
yes yes yes yes yes yes nd yes ,notably in my waec exams thank God i made it once
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by ebam(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2011
Nope I haven't cheated but I've seen people caught for cheating!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by donigspain(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2011
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Sike(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2011
I cheated for a living. Yes!! #WhoCares!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Idolys(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2011
To whom it may concern,please i am in dire need of articles regarding the above topic.I will be much pleased with what ever hints given as it is going to help me out. "politics is an in an indispensable element in the society'' justify this assertion with relevant examples.THANKS. I'm Idris.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Misterpaul(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2011
Hmm, i even 'invented' a particular unique method of carrying 'expo',which is still being used in my school till date,and it has never been decoded by any invigilator, LOL!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by donigspain(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2011
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by MrResource(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2011
Give me points make i develop am. . .
Was that cheating undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by terrifikjo(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2011
tru out my primary and secondary school, i didn't cheat but wen i got to the university, it became so tough that i could only remember downloading some constitutional provision in my fone, of course studying law is so tough xpecially in Delta State University,
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2011
I am not proud to say this, but I cheated in Examination Halls in something you will call "HIGH LEVEL CHEATING". I don't do the normal asking of questions or girraffing, or carrying in 'chip'. I was a DON. Almost all the people in my class always wanted to sit even 10 seats from me because they new the proceeds of my cheats will get to them. Nobody that sat in the same exam hall with me ever had a carry over. Except if such a person was either to proud to get the dubs other got from me or was lilly livered.

My cheating was so high that even invigilators well being controlled by me before the exam starts so they will even be the ones watching out for me.

I was such a DON.

Though I have never ever cheated in any Professional Exams of mine and will never do. The uni experience was just cool and interesting that's why I did it. And almost one way or the other, over 300 fellow class mates of mine benefitted from my cheats.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by yoged(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
I cud remember 2fwends of mine in secondary sch sanya and faki used to carry Ababio chemistry text book as expo.dose guys ar professional ooo. My first neco exam,i was given d expo in d exam hall, o boi na so my hand dey shake ooo.d stuff fell down and ma fwend hep m pik it sharperly.didnt av d gut. Did lik 3 exams after my sec sch lookin 4 math,am not rily gud at math. The 4th exam, i jst panasharp myself. I carry am oooo.eventually pass it. Wen i enta university n ko, den no born me well make i carry expo. Kind of a popular guy and girls likes me alot coz am handsome and so friendly dou i do share opinion in d exam hall sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can You Write An Assignment Effectively To Get Excellent Marks In Final? / The Guns Which Changed All Of Weapon Creating History (pics) / NECO Postpones Commencement Date For November / December Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.