Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,476 members, 7,917,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:24 AM

Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? (7448 Views)

Poll: Have You?

Yes: 82% (69 votes)
No: 17% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) / I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? / Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam Before?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by yoged(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
I cud remember 2fwends of mine in secondary sch sanya and faki used to carry Ababio chemistry text book as expo.dose guys ar professional ooo. My first neco exam,i was given d expo in d exam hall, o boi na so my hand dey shake ooo.d stuff fell down and ma fwend hep m pik it sharperly.didnt av d gut. Did lik 3 exams after my sec sch lookin 4 math,am not rily gud at math. The 4th exam, i jst panasharp myself. I carry am oooo.eventually pass it. Wen i enta university n ko, den no born me well make i carry expo. Kind of a popular guy and girls likes me alot coz am handsome and so friendly dou i do share opinion in d exam hall sha.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Ndkings1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
Me na 4 where i neva do expo b4?
Jamb,waec,class exam.
Man_i don do expo sote if we dey write exam na only me the invigilator go dey invigilate.
It even got to extent that if score marks pass evry body 4 class, the stewpid ticha go call me 2 defend my self.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by ziediolike(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
Woke4all:

YES I DON DO COPY AND PASTE BEFORE BUT DAT 1 NO MEAN SAY I NO KNOW BOOK!

ehen na, na higher educat'n, hard cover, A4 na sm of d typ of books we get. *laugh'ng in calarbar*
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by dadicvila(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2011
For Naija na normal tin,as far as you have the liver to see you thru then no wahala, remember its better to cheat and pass than have endless carry overs and extra years,i be Capo back then 4 school,who wan go sort mumu lecturer?? wink wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2011
My cheat history:
1. Never cheated till o'level maths exam.
2. Cheated briefly in my 2nd semester first yr.
3. Never cheated since my 2nd yr - date (final yr).
LESSON: had poor scores in d subject/course I cheated on. Had nice grades without cheating.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Fimmy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
when i was in JSS2
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by sniperwolf(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
Who hasn't?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by sugardaddy1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2011
sniperwolf:

Who hasn't?
I haven't and I mean it with all sense of sincerity.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by muyoto: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
not in an exam, but a test which i was ill-prepared for. very bad of me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by fdigital(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
now imagine sitting in an exam hall with this tall guy,

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by sexlog(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2011
I cheat when jamb was jamb & waec was waec. kudos to pathfinder lesson. No be all these yeye waec & neco wey dem dey do now. But i never cheat in my university days.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by akins56(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
Lol my dad usualy encourage and even taught me how to carry 'bomb' as far back as primary 3!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Tricici(f): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
heheheheee a whole lot. especially when make-up and hair dos became my priority hehehehehe
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Excelboi(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
akins56:

Lol my dad usualy encourage and even taught me how to carry 'bomb' as far back as primary 3!
^^^^^ Like seriously!?!
@OP, yes, have cheated, primary,secondary, A'Level. Not easy shaaar. God help us
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by abt(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
For sure. Infact 2 hours ago grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2011
Make una come confess o! Confess nd you'll be a millionaire in year 2012. You never know when God's testing you. ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by honsule(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2011
$ugardaddy:

I haven't and I mean it with all sense of sincerity.

same with me.
1.Secondary skol i didn't;
2.University of Ibadan i didn't;
3.Law skol,Abuja:Too focused to look around.

It is far more honourable to fail than to cheat in an exam. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by OneLuvNja(f): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2011
Ah yes oo, I was taking my final exams for Chemistry (S S C E) in Federal Owerri, and since my last name starts with 'A' I was in the front row in front of the teachers (who had vehemently warned us against cheating). Anyway since I didn't study and absolutely did not want an 'F', I copied every single answer on the paper of this girl that was sitting right next to me, it was obj and surprisingly not so hard to commit the crime cheesy. Anyway, after the exam I asked her how it was and you can imagine my immense joy when she said something to the effect "oh it was very easy, I'm sure I'll get an 'A' ". Fast foward to result day, I go to the bulletin board to check my result, just imagine my immense confusion when I see an 'F' next to my name. "There must b some kinda mistake" I thought. So I go up the list a couple of names to check the result of the girl I copied, yep u guessed it, she had a big fat [size=16pt]F[/size].
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by purpose100(f): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2011
@ fellis

Ha ha.
Yes I have.
Not that am proud of it or anything.
Many of my exams were like discussion group where I and my friends exchange ideas about the best answers to put down. . . . . . . Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Did u attend O.O.U? lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2011
^^^No. Why?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Yeske2(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
We all have in one way or another and nobody dey innocent abeg. I remember those 'microchip' days.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by echobee(f): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2011
yes o.who never cheat?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Dyt(f): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
Call me Queen of cheaters
tho DYT neva goes in wit anyth physical bt trust me i got dem written down in ABC on my photo-cards,even d invigilators neva suspect
did it all thru my sch
u know say na d person wey mo iwe na she mo way
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by sniperwolf(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
My 1st cheat (actually impersonation) was when I wrote Maths 201 for an Olodo neighbour. N7000 for 3hours paper was tempting
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by richardoz(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
I 've cheated before but now cheating is out of my dictionary.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by richardoz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
I 've cheated before but now cheating is out of my dictionary.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by aribisala0(m): 1:19am On Dec 29, 2011
i take it all of you went to Uni after or during Babangida.
That is when it became "normal"
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 29, 2011
o boi, see experiences flowing from every corner, i pity this county
no wonder G.E.J. Is very dull, am very sure d guy must ve cheated in all his examinations during this secondary and tertiary institution days
but that one no mean say i never cheat b4 oo
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 29, 2011
ROFLMFAO!
It has been a while i've encountered such a funny thread
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by gulfer: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2011
INEC examination (elections), our president cheated and our presidents have been cheating; who am i not to join them. I always feel bad after anyway.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Teaser4(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2011
I cheated for the first time,during sec.sch days(JSS1),then i was caught, but i was released,since then throughout my sec.sch days,i never cheated, But as for my WAEC/NECO i cheated like Hell, i use textbooks in the hall, when it comes to JAMB,i use mobile phones, God forgive me oooooo, cos cheating has been legalised in 9ja, Good morning
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by IYANGBALI: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
na today?right from my kindergaten up till now wey i dey work na him i still dey cheat for exam,my brain no dey fit carry book except beer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Failed My Final Exams / NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2017 | NDA 69th RC Shortlisted Candidates / ::::ART GURUS LODGE::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.