Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,123 members, 7,977,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? (7479 Views)

Poll: Have You?

Yes: 82% (69 votes)
No: 17% (15 votes)
This poll has ended

Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) / I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? / Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam Before?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Natasha2(f): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2011
Yes BTW who are those twelve liars ? you guys don't understand that helping someone in an exam hall is also cheating.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by susanbussy(f): 3:41am On Dec 30, 2011
I don't think I will ever pass my waec or jamb without cheating lol I didn't carry expo oo but asking people when I get lost most of the time or people throwing stuffs into the exam hall through window and it fell on your table which is still cheating anyway but my college days you just can't cheat I did nursing and forget it am scared of going back home after all my struggles so I read on the tree, mountain, uncompleted buildings anywhere , And I tell you I never fail a course till I graduate, The fact that you cheat doesn't mean you are dumb, Dumb people cheating still fails lol,
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by AmakaG29(f): 4:09am On Dec 30, 2011
I'm too arrogant to copy from my peers and too proud of my grades for them to be a sham. Never.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by excel4sure: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
l studied abroad and we are not allowed to cheat,how can you cheat, where there cameras every where.Nigeria has a long way to go.work hard and believe in yourself. HARD WORK IS THE KEY. i don't see the need of cheating in Nigeria, cos the standard of Education in Nigeria is low.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by excel4sure: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
Do you believe in sex before marriage or sex after marriage.If yes why and if No why?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Necsy: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
freecocoa: grin grin Funny question.
funny qustn ind'd. Nd na u de doam pass
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Necsy: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
excel4sure: l studied abroad and we are not allowed to cheat,how can you cheat, where there cameras every where.Nigeria has a long way to go.work hard and believe in yourself. HARD WORK IS THE KEY. i don't see the need of cheating in Nigeria, cos the standard of Education in Nigeria is low.
Mechoonu dere. Do u rit exams in abroad? Nobi practical exam dem de do? U de ajegunle de claim abroad
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by Necsy: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
Woke4all: YES I DON DO COPY AND PASTE BEFORE BUT DAT 1 NO MEAN SAY I NO KNOW BOOK!
na lie u no no buk. Y u no copy nd move if u no buk
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by excel4sure: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
l don't blame you cos you didn't studied overseas, if you do, you will know what, i'm talking about.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by xcelworld(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
its wrong to cheat bt who cares. Becs I do.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? by deborahtokunboh: 3:28am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N30,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan, 2016/2017 Admission Processes / Uniben Online Clearance Has Started / Which Is The Easiest Engineering Degree /course To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.