Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses (36057 Views)

Senate Minority Leader Reacts To Rumours Of Wike Giving Senators $2 Million / Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Etranshub(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2023
Not a suprise... A couple of their officers murdered a junior officer because of a suspect belongings early this week. It appears they are making money from corruption rather than fighting the corruption... The country needs total formatting 😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 19, 2023
This EFCC chairman is a disappointment!

Considering the fact he's a young man, we expected so much from him. But this is where we are.

Like Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, he has really dampened the hopes of youths hoping to get into power.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by adecz: 8:51pm On May 19, 2023
Na only Fulani and Kanuri dey chopπŸ’±πŸ’²πŸ’°πŸ’΄
for Buhari APC government...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by shiwex: 8:52pm On May 19, 2023
sack this guy please......
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by wabashe: 8:53pm On May 19, 2023
I learnt that Bawa said NO ONE IS 100% pure. Kai habamana.

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Chetas81(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2023
The Nigerian citizen future is on fire πŸ”₯

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Pickmycall: 8:55pm On May 19, 2023
The governor is a blackmailer
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 19, 2023
yarimo:
EFCC chairman and his godfather Mr malami are among the cabals defrauding Nigerians. EFCC chairman must be probe

We always cry that the old should give youth chance..

Now see what the youth is doing.

Yahaya Bello and this idiot spoil the youthful demands for position in Nigeria
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by eeetuk(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2023
β€œAll the allegations against me are blatant lies. He requested a $2 million bribe from me and I refused him, I have my witnesses."

Governor Metawalle has witnesses who will testify that Efcc chairman, Mr. Bawa asked him for bribe--estimated to be $2 million.
WoW! I believe Gov. Metawalle, 100%!
Where is Nigeria attorney general and minister of Justice? He is the one who is supposed to appoint prosecutor to investigate this kind of claim. What kind of a country is Nigeria? It is like no one is in charge! I mean Gov. Metawalle claim is a serious allegation that deserves quick investigation. Gov. Metawalle took the oak to tell the truth before he became a governor---so, you cannot doubt a person like him.

Who is a journalist in this forum? Let send a copy of Gov. Metawalle claim to Attorney general and minister of justice and ask the AG what is taking him so long to appoint a prosecutor to investigate Efcc chairman, Mr. Bawa. If Nigeria is to defeat corruption, Governor Metawalle claim is the stepping stone.
Again, where is Nigeria Attorney General and minster of Justice?

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by HITsquad: 8:57pm On May 19, 2023
Corruption in Nigeria is either natural or contagious. Every government official's basic instinct is to embezzle and acquire as much money and power as they could. Other things are just secondary. That's the bitter fact.

I don't see this country making any progress.

It's impossible... Unless God sent us a real patriot who's ambition and will to build a great country and put Nigeria on the map is stronger than his basic corruption instinct.

4 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Elvis2kay: 8:57pm On May 19, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Jostoman: 8:58pm On May 19, 2023
If BAT want to change EFCC oga he should do so and stop all this their drama.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Pickmycall: 8:59pm On May 19, 2023
shiwex:
sack this guy please......
The governor might be a blackmailer.What if the witness is an accomplice to the governor?

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Ezmans: 9:03pm On May 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://dailynigerian.com/efcc-chairman-demanded-bribe/

APC is the epitome of corruption in the world

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by AgroDoctor: 9:05pm On May 19, 2023
yinkus6750:
EFCC bosses always getting rubbished through fraudulent allegations.
Same with his predecessor.
Can we try Marwa as EFCC boss ?

God bless you.
I have been thinking all this while that Marwa can double as efcc chairman also. After all Buhari double as minister of petroleum even though he ended up failing

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Brushstrokes20: 9:07pm On May 19, 2023
The lifeless KLEPTO hired THIEVES to chase after ROBBERS !
The shithole is a bad joke!

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by francotunsco: 9:11pm On May 19, 2023
If Mr Bawa is really guilty of this weighty allegation, then the reason this asministration failed woefully is not far fetched! What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by NewNg1: 9:12pm On May 19, 2023
Maxymilliano:

How could this be possible and what's the entire state budget sef ?

There is budget outside budget. Do you know how much kickbacks they get from illegal mining alone ?

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by IamANigerianMan: 9:15pm On May 19, 2023
Okealaaye:
Bawa is a youth by any standard! So if a youth, one of the so-called leaders of tomorrow, could not manage a public office without a dent, what then is the importance of #YouthTooCanRun, etc. In any case, let no one deceive us that a boy can be markedly different from the man who fathered him! Give them an opportunity to hold public office and see young thieves in action. It isn't for nothing that ALL the student unions of the universities especially have become toothless bulldogs, emergency contractors and personal assistants to the same "corrupt politicians" they so much love to Aluta Continua!
Stop this your nonsense, tell your allied to submit himself
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by tuzle(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2023
Maxymilliano:

How could this be possible and what's the entire state budget sef ?
I read $200k and also saw $2m
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Toluwanise247(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2023
Tinubu will remove him
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Emmahunk(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2023
When the hunter turns to become the hunted
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by UnknownT: 9:18pm On May 19, 2023
My own is the Southerners that have been conditioned to believe that the South is more corrupt than the North, who justify the leadership of EFCC being a birthright of Northerners. Those guys use religion to cover their own corruption

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by tfelicityk(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2023
Until proven guilty...
Does it means no Nigerians in the public service holding onto a good position ready to sacrifice for this Nation?

See indictment either true or false
All pointees and elected positions

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by VicHots(f): 9:20pm On May 19, 2023
Another Tested Youth? #TooYoung2Rule!
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Justiceleague1: 9:21pm On May 19, 2023
Since about 4:48 pm, only 3 pages!!!!

Coneheaded structures and sophisticated maarrraans ain't interested...it is none if their business!!!!

If it was Obi or an Igbo gov now, AHHHHHHHH!!!! 10 pages under one minute grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Enemyofpeace: 9:21pm On May 19, 2023
Oga if you don't have the audio recording of the conversation with him, you better forget it. You have no case, your so called witnesses will abandon you when you go to court.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by ufotunang: 9:22pm On May 19, 2023
Corruption everywhere πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by ufotunang: 9:23pm On May 19, 2023
Chop and go government πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Mummyfour(f): 9:24pm On May 19, 2023
iwaeda:

Everyone under Buhari is as corrupt as darkness. grin grin grin grin grin
you are offending darkness with this your comment o.
Even darkness will run away from these criminals.
Darkness is a saint where these people are.

I can imagine the amount of blood of Jesus the devil screams because of Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by ufotunang: 9:25pm On May 19, 2023
Politicians I beg do not finish everything in this country .. remain small for the common man ..I begπŸ™„

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha / Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja / Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.