Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses (36058 Views)

Senate Minority Leader Reacts To Rumours Of Wike Giving Senators $2 Million / Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Segzy19: 9:25pm On May 19, 2023
Ahaaa! This one's mango don ripe. E go receive stones like mad....

His cup don full...

Bawa Bawa!
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Judolisco(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2023
yinkus6750:
EFCC bosses always getting rubbished through fraudulent allegations.
Same with his predecessor.
Can we try Marwa as EFCC boss ?
marwa go carry a lot of people oh.... D only people that worked under buhari na brigadier general buba marwa nd jamb registrar oloyede... D oloyede man deserves a bigger role... I sabi as we dey write jamb b4..

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Moniya4Real(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2023
Don’t know if I am only one thinking this, but, must the EFCC chairmen be from the North?

yinkus6750:
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by ade4real2016: 9:27pm On May 19, 2023
Maxymilliano:

How could this be possible and what's the entire state budget sef ?

Obviously Bawa is asking for #1.5B from d alleged #70B in question...Na chop make l chop from d sum being questioned/investigated...
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Tareq1105: 9:28pm On May 19, 2023
Bawa should start his probe with his godfather, Malami bcoz he's the greatest of them all.
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:33pm On May 19, 2023
holyidol:
Aru! Nigeria is gone.

I have genuine and table 23 plots of land at Urum, Awka north.
The land is buy and build table land, price is 1m each.

Call 08055717370 for pictures or videos,

Is the land close to any commercial point/landmark like a university, market, major road etc?
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Harrynight(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2023
This guy don enter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bawa sorry oo
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Investorozay: 9:41pm On May 19, 2023
yinkus6750:

Marwa the drug lord and tinubu puppet?
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Nfora: 9:44pm On May 19, 2023
EFCC chairman says nobody is a saint.

Therefore ,we should condone corruption?undecided

C'est fini!
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by mu2sa2: 9:45pm On May 19, 2023
donbachi:
I told y guys earlier that hell is empty.all evil people are in Nigeria.you guys thought I was joking.
Are you included since you're in Nigeria or you're choosing to exclude yourself like the hypocrites slamming hellfire on others while claiming to be saints.
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by nedekid: 9:52pm On May 19, 2023
Omo, everybody is on cashout levels in this country. It is as if it is a house on fire and people are grabbing all the can to settle their generations. Cashout, pay for citizen by investment in some country with good passport, then live a life of luxury na the way. My nephew schooling in Canada said he is shocked almost every student there is naija. On his floor all naija. First time he entered bus, na pidgen English, igbo, Yoruba people de talk. No money no money, how can people send their wards abroad to school, most living large? It all naija money, most current or ex government people!
The kind of money they call in millions of hard currency, you will think it is play play monopoly game paper money they are talking about.
Meanwhile, we are fighting ourselves over politicians, tribe etc here. undecided
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Johnnonye(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2023
He should report efcc boss to who?
Pandev:
He should report to appropriate quarter with the proof and stop running away from investigation. Bawa dared him already
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by InvertedHammer: 9:56pm On May 19, 2023
/

Anyone that starts a denial with "Nobody is 100% clean" has indicted himself.

/

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Johnnonye(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2023
The video that showed Gandujma collecting $50,000 what have happened to him?
Fuckingmallam45:
Where is the evidence. We deal with evidences
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Gamesmart: 10:00pm On May 19, 2023
Criminal Vagabonds in Power!

Their tactic is always to throw mud without any evidence when they are guilty of being crooks.

Ekweremadu and his stuuupid supporters thought they could try that with a case in UK court.

Iddddiots!

Matawalle = Jail!
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Galadimabawa: 10:02pm On May 19, 2023
The issue of Abba kyari come to mind
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 19, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Stop this your nonsense, tell your allied to submit himself

"allied"? Are you sure you know who should "Stop this your nonsense"? Looks like you must return to school to grasp the essence of English language grammar, son!
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Kay25(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2023
Yahoo bawa
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Benwallt(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2023
Our politicians are ungodly people. How much is the whole Zamfara worth. It is only America and UK that prosecute this kind of politician. He will be a nightmare to anybody or organisation that accuses of any wrong doing. This kinda pig will ensure a lion rolls in the mud.
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 19, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Is the land close to any commercial point/landmark like a university, market, major road etc?
it's close to Awka the capital city, it's just 10 minutes drive from Unizik junction Awka
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2023
yarimo:
EFCC chairman and his godfather Mr malami are among the cabals defrauding Nigerians. EFCC chairman must be probe

what of alpha beta?
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by yarimo(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2023
jaxxy:

what of alpha beta?
Who is alpha beta ?

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Blackboxx11: 10:43pm On May 19, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert.

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Truthshscrazy: 11:44pm On May 19, 2023
undecided
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Jagabanarmy: 11:45pm On May 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://dailynigerian.com/efcc-chairman-demanded-bribe/

I don't trust government officials in Nigeria any more. It may be true because Nigeria's officials had depleted their social trust but Mr governor you are fantastically corrupt because EFCC had been on this case quite a while now so it didn't start today . Allow them to do their job
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Nakedtruths: 12:01am On May 20, 2023
magoo10:
Efcc Bawa is a big disgrace

A bigger shame to anyone who calls himself president of a country
Most northern leaders are criminals and lack basic human reasoning, they loot with reckless abandon, very wicked humans, I never see

1 Like

Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by gigabyte13: 12:51am On May 20, 2023
Na dis kind roforofo fight l dey like
Make thieves in power dey fight and exposed themselves........
E go reach where, stray corrupt bullet go touch some people silently in position, CHOPPING money, wey person no even know sef

LET THE ROFOROFO FIGHT CONTINUES
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by Originalsly: 12:55am On May 20, 2023
yinkus6750:

Why do you want Marwa killed? .... and the case not solved?
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by cardoctor(m): 1:07am On May 20, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Matawalle: Bawa Requested $2 Million From Me, I Have Witnesses by aestake: 2:19am On May 20, 2023
yarimo:
EFCC chairman and his godfather Mr malami are among the cabals defrauding Nigerians. EFCC chairman must be probe probed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja / Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO / Yakubu Gowon: Why I Detained Soyinka During The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.