Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,197 members, 7,943,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Despite Opposing Tinubu’s Election, I’ll Pray For Him As President – Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Opposing Tinubu’s Election, I’ll Pray For Him As President – Bode George (290 Views)

Atiku Would Have Failed As President — Bode George / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George / June 12: ‘don’t Declare MKO Abiola President’ – Bode George Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Opposing Tinubu’s Election, I’ll Pray For Him As President – Bode George by blamingthedevil: 8:07am On May 20, 2023

Re: Despite Opposing Tinubu’s Election, I’ll Pray For Him As President – Bode George by Alwaysachick: 8:08am On May 20, 2023
We have no choice
Re: Despite Opposing Tinubu’s Election, I’ll Pray For Him As President – Bode George by donbachi(m): 8:10am On May 20, 2023
Elder,elder.
Re: Despite Opposing Tinubu’s Election, I’ll Pray For Him As President – Bode George by SwissMass: 8:10am On May 20, 2023
Politicians know their way out, Peter girigory Obi went to France to negotiate a truce, his miscreants are in Nigeria blabbering rambling rooster
Re: Despite Opposing Tinubu’s Election, I’ll Pray For Him As President – Bode George by Jones4190(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2023
he finally accept tinubu as president.
Re: Despite Opposing Tinubu’s Election, I’ll Pray For Him As President – Bode George by Nobody: 8:13am On May 20, 2023
Good talk, let's wish our nation and it's leaders well while in office, so the nation progresses, for the good of all. There is too much bitterness against the state from Nigerians, we forget the state (nation), is different from politicians and their political entities. Let's not forget most nations of the world were colonized too, and different people brought together to form a nation, Nigeria is not peculiar...this is the way nations are formed, different tribes and peoples coming together, but each knowing their heritage and tribal affinity.
Re: Despite Opposing Tinubu’s Election, I’ll Pray For Him As President – Bode George by Afamed: 8:17am On May 20, 2023
Electoral defeat is worse than Electrical shock
Re: Despite Opposing Tinubu’s Election, I’ll Pray For Him As President – Bode George by Xaviell(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2023
Factors to Consider When Evaluating Your Financial Needs Cost of Living Determining the amount of money you need to live comfortably is often based on the cost of living in your chosen area. The cost of living can vary greatly between locations, as it includes factors such as: Housing expenses (rent, mortgage, property taxes, insurance) Transportation (public transit, fuel costs, car maintenance and insurance) Utilities (electric, gas, water, telephone, Internet) Grocery costs and dining options Healthcare expenses (insurance premiums, deductibles, out-of-pocket costs) Childcare and education expenses Personal care (gym memberships, personal grooming, clothing) Entertainment and activities Taxes (income, sales, property) Tip: Research the cost of living in the areas you're considering, and create a tally of all these factors to estimate your monthly and annual expenses. This will help you understand your financial needs and determine if your income is sufficient to maintain a comfortable lifestyle.
Re: Despite Opposing Tinubu’s Election, I’ll Pray For Him As President – Bode George by Xaviell(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2023
Factors to Consider When Evaluating Your Financial Needs Cost of Living Determining the amount of money you need to live comfortably is often based on the cost of living in your chosen area. The cost of living can vary greatly between locations, as it includes factors such as: Housing expenses (rent, mortgage, property taxes, insurance) Transportation (public transit, fuel costs, car maintenance and insurance) Utilities (electric, gas, water, telephone, Internet) Grocery costs and dining options Healthcare expenses (insurance premiums, deductibles, out-of-pocket costs) Childcare and education expenses Personal care (gym memberships, personal grooming, clothing) Entertainment and activities Taxes (income, sales, property) Tip: Research the cost of living in the areas you're considering, and create a tally of all these factors to estimate your monthly and annual expenses. This will help you understand your financial needs and determine if your income is sufficient to maintain a comfortable lifestyle.
Re: Despite Opposing Tinubu’s Election, I’ll Pray For Him As President – Bode George by azadus18: 8:23am On May 20, 2023
Unstable humanbeing
Re: Despite Opposing Tinubu’s Election, I’ll Pray For Him As President – Bode George by AntiChristian: 8:24am On May 20, 2023
cool

Way to go!

That's the Yoruba Spirit!
Re: Despite Opposing Tinubu’s Election, I’ll Pray For Him As President – Bode George by IVORY2009(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2023
SwissMass:
Politicians know their way out, Peter girigory Obi went to France to negotiate a truce, his miscreants are in Nigeria blabbering rambling rooster

Tinubu the drug pusher knows he would not last long.....

(1) (Reply)

May 29 Inauguration: Miyetti Allah Prays For Tinubu, Oti, Mbah, Nwifuru / Why Aren't Politicians In Nigeria Made To Disclose Campaigns Budget Spending? / Warning Message To Petroleum Marketers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.