Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,563 members, 7,888,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:46 PM

Why Can't Soldiers Go Against Herders In Mangu? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Can't Soldiers Go Against Herders In Mangu? (168 Views)

Rotary Club Of Jos Central Extends Support To IDP Camp In Mangu LGA / Gbenga Power Foundation Distributes Salt-lick To Fulani Herders In Kwara / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Soldiers Go Against Herders In Mangu? by Donkogbe: 11:23pm On May 21, 2023
I served in Jos plateau state and we camped at mangu orientation camp in mangu local government plateau state.

Camp where filled with sodliers and they have a base at the hill if anyone has served in jos they will understand what i am saying.

So my question is, if the govt can deploy soldiers to guide the orientation camp and no external force or whatssoever can penetrate into it. then they should be able to deploy enough soldiers to make things right in mangu and stop the killings. i read it in the news and the total number of dead bodies rise to 125 and counting.

What baffles me the most is the fact that the express way from marambajama to mangu has over 10 military check points and i wonder how herders where still able to get ammunition and go ahead to kill people.
Re: Why Can't Soldiers Go Against Herders In Mangu? by illicit(m): 11:32pm On May 21, 2023
If they want to penetrate that camp

They will....

Those soldiers u see will run away

They attacked NDA and abducted officers shocked

(1) (Reply)

Discover Local Businesses With Ease On Admycity / “I Sell Hairs To Yahoo Boys” - Hairdresser Confesses / Hyundai Motor Group, LG Energy Plan To Build $4.3 Billion EV Battery Plant In Ge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.