Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,868 members, 7,886,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers (15196 Views)

Ruto Orders Withdrawal Of Salary Increment For Ministers, Lawmakers Amid Uproar / Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent / Works Minister Publicly Disgraced By Liberian Lawmakers Over Dress Code (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Mayeldah(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2023
First a Nigerien, now a Guinean

When will we have a Nigerian President govern Nigeria?
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Acidosis(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2023
Hambivert:
It does not matter how war torn, or blacklisted Iran is, Iran is still better than Nigeria.
In medicine, in Military, in technology, in oil and gas, in agriculture and even in governance they are better, but Nigerians would not agree. We are still blinded by our past sparogative glory.

Go to Iran and see Nigerians doing petty jobs for Iranians, then you may be forced to say that Nigeria don finish patapata

Everyday on radio, they advertise care jobs in Iran and Saudi Arabia and Nigerians troop to these countries.
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by STRI1: 2:30pm On May 22, 2023
spiritedtete:

Eheheehh... are you talking about Iran that I visited 2 months ago.. eheheh what western media?? Have you met an Persian before... I dated them in and out for years too.

You complained about police brutality in Nigeria.. go to Iran come back and tell me what you see... you can't even dance to music in public even in your car... their minimum wage is also slavery.

If you go to some countries.. like Iran.. Yemen.. even India Pakistan etc you will still thank God you are a Nigerian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XSYvFVDPHI

This Iran or another. Since Iranian revolution of 1979. Iran was the most sanctioned country on earth, and since then. Iran has grown to rival in worod stage producing all it's military araenala itself. From helicopters to drones and even lasers. In Iran, there are even more efucated women than men. A sanctioned Iran has most diverse military asset in middleeast. In mist of America puppets in gulf and isreal. Do you even know anything about Iran ?? You must even be joking. Iran has its on Space facilities. Launching rockets like kite. Please just sit down somewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by STRI1: 2:33pm On May 22, 2023
Acidosis:

Everyday on radio, they advertise care jobs in Iran and Saudi Arabia and Nigerians troop to these countries.

I challenge you to mention just ONE military attack on Iran. In past one year. Didirin. Just blinded by American herdism. Just like sheep's being controlled by herders. Give yourself independence of thought. By seeing things yourself

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Slurity(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2023
VikingKing:
This half-dead Guinean vegetable comes to mind
Stay on this and deal with it for the next 4 years
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by DennisEche(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2023
Angrymode:
This is how it's supposed to be. Most of our politicians have dual citizenship that's why they can afford to do anyhow with Nigeria. If Nigeria is our only hope and home, we will definitely act better.

Left for me, anyone with dual citizenship or previously held citizenship with another country should not hold any elective or sensitive position in this country. This should should be the 1.1 of our constitution. I kinda hate dual citizenship as it's reduces patriotism since people will always have the idea of jumping ship at the back of their mind.
But if them say make you be American President, you go collect. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by VikingKing: 2:35pm On May 22, 2023
Slurity:
Stay on this and deal with it for the next 4 years

Deal with your foolishness first
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
GOOD ONE
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by STRI1: 2:37pm On May 22, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Nothing is in Iran- so despotic leaders, even their Morality Officers are big time fraudulent!
The irony of life is that,if Nigerians talking noow are deprived of this right of Communication,hell will be lost that a dictator is now in Nigeria!

Which right if communication is not in Iran. You're just blinded by American propaganda. America don't want Iran after it's 1979 revolution despising the shah impiser my America. Since then they've 🐝 sanctioned by American. And fir that they have to build a firewall. Infact most Iranian tvs are sanctioned just like Russia. What's your point. That USA didn't allow you to see Iranian tvs and channels isn't Iran's fault.

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by spiritedtete: 2:39pm On May 22, 2023
STRI1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XSYvFVDPHI

This Iran or another. Since Iranian revolution of 1979. Iran was the most sanctioned country on earth, and since then. Iran has grown to rival in worod stage producing all it's military araenala itself. From helicopters to drones and even lasers. In Iran, there are even more efucated women than men. A sanctioned Iran has most diverse military asset in middleeast. In mist of America puppets in gulf and isreal. Do you even know anything about Iran ?? You must even be joking. Iran has its on Space facilities. Launching rockets like kite. Please just sit down somewhere.

Oga Iran is a shitty country... I can speak and understand little farsi. I am telling you Iranian people are living in bandage. Thank your life as a Nigerian. Compare to Iranian.

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2023
GOOD ONE
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Danmisra(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2023
The want to prevent what to Ukrain from happening there. That so called comedian that plunged Ukrain into disaster deliberately is claiming dual citizenship. Prevention is better than cure
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Slurity(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2023
VikingKing:

Deal with your foolishness first
PAINED. SORRY
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2023
I think Nigeria have to look into this option also
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Alpharey: 2:48pm On May 22, 2023
Atiku Dubai won't like this news
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by STRI1: 2:48pm On May 22, 2023
spiritedtete:

Oga Iran is a shitty country... I can speak and understand little farsi. I am telling you Iranian people are living in bandage. Thank your life as a Nigerian. Compare to Iranian.

Pray your life gets better than an average Iranian

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Angrymode: 2:55pm On May 22, 2023
DennisEche:

But if them say make you be American President, you go collect. Hypocrites

I'm a Nigerian in this life and don't want to be from another. You are already sounding like one who won't hesitate to jump ship instead doing all you can to keep Nigeria afloat.
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Babathanks(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Society that works

Same way tinubu should have been banned long time ago

The warey is claiming osun origin ...but lost osun...a ten year old can not lose their origin during election..even me a keyboard warrior, drunkard, weed smoker, gambler and pussy banger that got no business in politics can not lose uhunmwode local government area of Edo sate during election because that is my origin

Now he claims lagos and father of lagos still he lose lagos during election

Abuja way Apc and he people dey still he lose there also
Calm down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
You still have 8yrs to wail, you will wail and wail and wail. I guess you’re from Benin cos you people prefer to always wail like igbos. But we in akoko Edo, we are okay with tinubu cos we voted for him.
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Chetas81(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2023
This is Nigeria that trump called shithole based on how things happen IN NIGERIA
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by aklid(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2023
Hambivert:
It does not matter how war torn, or blacklisted Iran is, Iran is still better than Nigeria.
In medicine, in Military, in technology, in oil and gas, in agriculture and even in governance they are better, but Nigerians would not agree. We are still blinded by our past sparogative glory.

Go to Iran and see Nigerians doing petty jobs for Iranians, then you may be forced to say that Nigeria don finish patapata
who told you Iran is war torn? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nawa o

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Bluntemperor: 3:11pm On May 22, 2023
STRI1:

Which right if communication is not in Iran. You're just blinded by American propaganda. America don't want Iran after it's 1979 revolution despising the shah impiser my America. Since then they've 🐝 sanctioned by American. And fir that they have to build a firewall. Infact most Iranian tvs are sanctioned just like Russia. What's your point. That USA didn't allow you to see Iranian tvs and channels isn't Iran's fault.

You obviously missing the point, either because you are a religious bigot or you can't see beyond Iran itself!
You have not been able to disputes my opinions and since I did not mention America or Russia,so I would not argue further! But you can't seat in your comfort zone and tell me freedom is not important!
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by toprealman: 3:13pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Society that works

The warey is claiming osun origin ...but lost osun...a ten year old can not lose their origin during election..even me a keyboard warrior, drunkard, weed smoker, gambler and pussy banger that got no business in politics can not lose uhunmwode local government area of Edo sate during election because that is my origin

Iran is not a society that works. Go check their story.
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by spiritedtete: 3:32pm On May 22, 2023
STRI1:

Pray your life gets better than an average Iranian

Eheheheeh People that live below 50 usd(exaggerated though)as minimum wage... but an average persian living in Iran cant comfortablely spend 50 usd at a seat ehehehhehe. Don't worry about my life I have already seen the world. 64 countries and counting... you should worry more about yours. You people will be going on YouTube and be arguing with people that have first hand experience lol
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by damkin24(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Society that works

But he won the overall Nigeria. So rest
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by STRI1: 3:37pm On May 22, 2023
Bluntemperor:

You obviously missing the point, either because you are a religious bigot or you can't see beyond Iran itself!
You have not been able to disputes my opinions and since I did not mention America or Russia,so I would not argue further! But you can't seat in your comfort zone and tell me freedom is not important!

If I were to be a religious bigot. Iran would be my No. 1 most hated country. But, to see the most sanctioned country on earth stand tall against all odds to grow technologically producing everything that no country in the 56 sates of Africa can rival. Nor do their oil rich neighbors can compete with infact military, Iran is a projecting a global power Iran ranks 17th in world military ranking and 53rd in world economic ranging. Adding that Iran is the most sanctioned country on EARTH. Are you sure you're okay ?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by STRI1: 3:39pm On May 22, 2023
spiritedtete:

Eheheheeh People that live below 50 usd as minimum wage... ehehehhehe. Don't worry about my life I have already seen the world. 64 countries and counting... you should worry more about yours

Iran ranks 53rd out if 180 world countries, I'm sure Iran isn't the poor country you're talking about, at best middle income country

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Warl0ck: 3:40pm On May 22, 2023
[quote author=hakym619 post=123295914] ATTENTION
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by Warl0ck: 3:43pm On May 22, 2023
hakym619:
ATTENTION

I'm really getting frustrated as i can't leverage my monthly earning yet. Any advise on passive income o can start earning from within 3 months given that I'm passionate?

Please don't pass me by. I NEED INPUTS
u neva see anything.
Shey na you open mouth talk say IGBOS are bitter people?
ur sufferness still dey do rehearsal.
attention ke? atease ko?
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by spiritedtete: 3:43pm On May 22, 2023
STRI1:

Iran ranks 53rd out if 180 world countries, I'm sure Iran isn't the poor country you're talking about, at best middle income country

You need to visit Iran oga... please tell me what you see... from police brutality on citizen, to lack of freedom of speech.. and suffering on ground. Don't forget to write.

Besides dem get "steady Nepa" sha. Even Iranians are looking for escape route.. to Turkey, Canada and Australia for better life as we speak
Re: Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers by nairalanda1(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2023
spiritedtete:

Which regime that work?... Iran is almost running her country like North Korea..

If only you see how Iranian wish they have what Nigerians have got.. "freedom"

Iran is not as bad as NK. Average Iranian can travel, you can(to some extent) criticise the government, and you have the right to vote for candidates that are not government approved.

Remember those protests in Iran? In NK, they won't have happened. The government would have arrested the protest planners while the thing is still in the planning stage. NK's domestic spying network is so thorough, that if there is a clandestine meeting of four people, one of them is very likely an informant for Public security.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / Uganda bans red beret, opposition Bobi Wine's signature headgear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.