Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,783 members, 7,930,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nigeria And The 26th Of May - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And The 26th Of May (511 Views)

Breaking: APC Convention Will Hold On The 26th Of March- APC Spokesman / 'Nnamdi Kanu's Trial On The 26th Of July 2021 Will Not Hold' - Barr. Ejimakor / JUST IN!! I Will Be In Abuja On The 26th Over Nnamdi Kanu~Obi Of Onitsha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria And The 26th Of May by oyichi: 11:33pm On May 22, 2023
As we all know, 26th of May is the date earmarked by the supreme Court to deliver the pdp's suit against tinubu and shetima's apc presidential and vice presidential candidature, if I may ask, is there anyone here that is expecting the supreme Court to rule in pdp's favour?, If you think so, then you are not a Nigerian, our constitution is just a piece of paper that is not more important than a toilet tissue in a waste bin and we also have judges who delivers conflicting judgements shamelessly, if Nigeria is a country and not an animal farm that she is at present, tinubu and shetima would be disqualified on that day, if they rule that the pdp does not have the right to institute the case as it is certainly going to be, then David Lyon of bayelsa should be sworn in as governor because it was pdp that instituted the case that led to his disqualification but here, the judgment merchants we call judges in this animal kingdom will definitely rule in favor of the apc, congratulations tinubu, all other cases will suffer the same faith.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And The 26th Of May by BRIMBRAM: 11:40pm On May 22, 2023
oyichi:
As we all know, 26th of May is the date earmarked by the supreme Court to deliver the pdp's suit against tinubu and shetima's apc presidential and vice presidential candidature, if I may ask, is there anyone here that is expecting the supreme Court to rule in pdp's favour?, If you think so, then you are not a Nigerian, [b]our constitution is just a piece of paper that is not more important than a toilet tissue in a waste bin [/b]and we also have judges who delivers conflicting judgements shamelessly, if Nigeria is a country and not an animal farm that she is at present, tinubu and shetima would be disqualified on that day, if they rule that the pdp does not have the right to institute the case as it is certainly going to be, then David Lyon of bayelsa should be sworn in as governor because it was pdp that instituted the case that led to his disqualification but here, the judgment merchants we call judges in this animal kingdom will definitely rule in favor of the apc, congratulations tinubu, all other cases will suffer the same faith.

1. "Our constitution is just a piece of paper that is not more important than a toilet tissue in a waste bin."

2. "This animal kingdom will definitely rule in favor of the apc, congratulations tinubu."

grin lol.

On a very serious note. The case actually lacks an atom of merit. It is all catching straws. Even a man in the bush knows this.

The position of Vice President is done by nomination and not through election. This is done after and not before the aspirant win the presidential primary, contested individually and becoming a presidential candidate.

The case lacks merit.
Re: Nigeria And The 26th Of May by DMerciful(m): 12:04am On May 23, 2023
The 2022 electoral law changed the locus standi to persons within same party that contested. It will likely be thrown out
oyichi:
As we all know, 26th of May is the date earmarked by the supreme Court to deliver the pdp's suit against tinubu and shetima's apc presidential and vice presidential candidature, if I may ask, is there anyone here that is expecting the supreme Court to rule in pdp's favour?, If you think so, then you are not a Nigerian, our constitution is just a piece of paper that is not more important than a toilet tissue in a waste bin and we also have judges who delivers conflicting judgements shamelessly, if Nigeria is a country and not an animal farm that she is at present, tinubu and shetima would be disqualified on that day, if they rule that the pdp does not have the right to institute the case as it is certainly going to be, then David Lyon of bayelsa should be sworn in as governor because it was pdp that instituted the case that led to his disqualification but here, the judgment merchants we call judges in this animal kingdom will definitely rule in favor of the apc, congratulations tinubu, all other cases will suffer the same faith.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And The 26th Of May by oyichi: 12:06am On May 23, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

The bolded are your thoughts and believe. so why are you always crying.

not crying my friend, mine is made up mind, I have already moved on, am a typical Nigerian
Re: Nigeria And The 26th Of May by BRIMBRAM: 12:11am On May 23, 2023
oyichi:
not crying my friend, mine is made up mind, I have already moved on, am a typical Nigerian

How have you moved on? Is it your ghost that wrote all this?
Re: Nigeria And The 26th Of May by oyichi: 12:31am On May 23, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

How have you moved on? Is it your ghost that wrote all this?
moving on doesn't mean that we should not say things as it is
Re: Nigeria And The 26th Of May by EASYLIFE4US: 12:50am On May 23, 2023
All of you supporting evil and deluding yourselves that you have won even though your pyrrhic victory is a curse to your children unborn. Your children's children will visit your graves when you're long gone and curse the day you were born as peace elludes you and your generations to come for all time and in all realities.
Re: Nigeria And The 26th Of May by Houseontherock1: 4:59am On May 23, 2023
Moving on is not so difficult! Ya all should move on...the train has left the station
Re: Nigeria And The 26th Of May by Deemas(m): 5:03am On May 23, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

1. "Our constitution is just a piece of paper that is not more important than a toilet tissue in a waste bin."

2. "This animal kingdom will definitely rule in favor of the apc, congratulations tinubu."

grin lol.

On a very serious note. The case actually lacks an atom of merit. It is all catching straws. Even a man in the bush knows this.

The position of Vice President is done by nomination and not through election. This is done after and not before the aspirant win the presidential primary, contested individually and becoming a presidential candidate.

The case lacks merit.

Then Lyon's mandate should be given back to him. You dumb!
Re: Nigeria And The 26th Of May by Illegal1(m): 5:57am On May 23, 2023
Deemas:

omoh......i guess u don't knw the reason david lyon was sacked by the suprem court..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And The 26th Of May by oyichi: 7:07am On May 23, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh......i guess u don't knw the reason david lyon was sacked by the suprem court..
actually, lyon' s case is the one that should be regarded as a party affairs, in this case, the apc was the one that committed the offense, those judges were wrong to rule it as a party affairs
Re: Nigeria And The 26th Of May by BRIMBRAM: 9:40am On May 23, 2023
Deemas:

Lyon's case lol. grin What has Lyon's case got anything to do with it?

(1) (Reply)

Has An Ibo Man Ever? / We Shall Govern, Not Rule You, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / NNPC Supports Tinubu’s Fuel Subsidy Removal, Calls For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.