Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) (36725 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / JUST IN!!! Sen. Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Court Of Appeal(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by rahmontech(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2023
Dude be daydreaming about this “manhood” that was never lost. SMH angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Highways: 11:32am On May 23, 2023
My President
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Ceenachi: 11:33am On May 23, 2023
LegendHero:
This man is so desperate.

During the presidential campaign, Obi always lie he is not desperate to be president and bla bla bla. See how he’s running in and out of court like his life depends on it especially if you look at the fact that he came third in the election.

The man might just commit suicide when Supreme Court re-affirm Tinubu victory.

Rest in Jesus name amen

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Obaofaba: 11:33am On May 23, 2023
Chief miscreant
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Aziishyco(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2023
The man Peter Obi is so determined to regain his
stolen mandate.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:33am On May 23, 2023
Nemere2020:

cheesy cheesy
See him head like watermelon. This one self wan be president. Yeye.

After the tribunal. Most labour party members will go to another party . Peter obi will go back to PDP. And his political career will be over.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by ebioloye: 11:33am On May 23, 2023
Always on black, this man heart no pure abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by yemmight(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2023
This one still dey go court.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Chucks13: 11:34am On May 23, 2023
So what should we do about it

If he like let him be sleeping in the court premises Aso Rock will never reach his hand till he die.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:34am On May 23, 2023
eleniyan2020:
the man for what?

The man of the wailers and Obidenses

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Cr7media(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2023
All we pray for is transparency

Meanwhile:
Making Money Online is easy!

Pick a Product

Learn Marketing.

Get Paid Selling Digital products..

Learn Skills as a By- Product..

Scale to 7 figures with Ads

Stack More SKILLS

Build on Twitter

Sell your skills

Make $$$

It's a S!n to be Poor when you have a Phone.

Check my bio and hit me up

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by gojass: 11:34am On May 23, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2023
SpatialKing:

Tinubu was so desperate that he rigged Rivers state...

Wetin concern Tinubu with Rivers?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Generalwoodzz: 11:35am On May 23, 2023
I'm not sure if this mandate would be recovered. I've given up hope all ready. I'm all out to make my wishes known. May the forces be with BAT. May he flourish, blossom and prosper.

In Tuesday news: This user is actively searching for a LinkedIn account to buy.

If you've got any cha.t me up on the Whats.App zero 7 zero 36 19 61 eight four

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Blankstare(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2023
I can't see our chairman, the indefatigable Mr Apapa

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by eleniyan2020: 11:38am On May 23, 2023
Sleekfingers:

The man of the wailers and Obidenses
they should continue crying till 2027!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by UKEMY(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2023
Agbadocassava:
If the election is conducted 10 times with Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso and Tinubu on the ballot, Tinubu will still be the winner each time.

Obi should go and rest. Jagaban should give him minister for youth affairs tho.
Guy,why you dey fear atleast he is seeking legal address through the right means
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Phantom233: 11:38am On May 23, 2023
Agbadocassava:
If the election is conducted 10 times with Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso and Tinubu on the ballot, Tinubu will still be the winner each time.

Winner who can't win lagos, abuja which he claims to build talksless of his native town Ethnicity and illiteracy is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by goalsplanners: 11:38am On May 23, 2023
Why is Obi always in black...is he still morning the loss

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Winters23: 11:38am On May 23, 2023
Hotwest:
Na waa

I have given up. Tinubu will be sworn in but we are ready to bash all his nonsense doings that will happen.

God have forsaken Nigeria so don't say let's pray for him to do well. The one we prayed for didn't assume office so na this one go cone work?! Abegi Nigeria is doomed with bad leaders

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by UKEMY(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2023
Sleekfingers:

cheesy cheesy
See him head like watermelon. This one self wan be president. Yeye.

After the tribunal. Most labour party members will go to another party . Peter obi will go back to PDP. And his political career will be over.
Envy and hate can cause heart attack
You are just a blind supporter
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Freebills12: 11:40am On May 23, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
LegendHero:
This man is so desperate.

During the presidential campaign, Obi always lie he is not desperate to be president and bla bla bla. See how he’s running in and out of court like his life depends on it especially if you look at the fact that he came third in the election.

The man might just commit suicide when Supreme Court uphold Tinubu victory.

May another man reap the fruit of your labour! If you ever raise alarm or go to the court may people term you desperate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by ogify1(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2023
goalsplanners:
Why is Obi always in black...is he still morning the loss
No, afternoon…
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by StandNFearNot: 11:41am On May 23, 2023
I hope that pampers abi Apapa man will not come and disgrace himself and his family again.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Hotwest: 11:42am On May 23, 2023
exotique1fy:
Always on black cool
He is mourning the sick nation
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 23, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Yes o I support you shocked shocked
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 23, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

May another man reap the fruit of your labour! If you ever raise alarm or go to the court may people term you desperate.

Why the bitterness and animosity?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by azikiweironsi(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2023
Someone that came third is so desperate than the second position.
No be juju be that ?
Mandate ko manhood ni.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 11:46am On May 23, 2023
Tntsi:
That is the man. That is the man we know.
The man of the people. The workaholic . The man we voted.
He won Lagos, abuja, rivers,
Every place that represents the Nigerian people he swept it.
Yakubu INEC decided to do abacadabra select,
Unfortunately for him and fortunately for us, he ended up with an Unconstitutional select.
The Nigerian people say No.
We will not have an unconstitutional select president.
The man that won the election is the only one that will be president.

Amen my brother
There is no going back ..

PODATTI is coming. A new Nigeria is coming
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 11:47am On May 23, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

And may another man steal the fruit of your labor after you won fair and square.

shout a big amen.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At The Court Of Appeal (Photos) by Jostoman: 11:48am On May 23, 2023
Agbadocassava:

without changing results after election your BAT can never defeat Atiku in an election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie / You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.