Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Protest Rocks Lagos Over Imposition Of Candidates For Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Rocks Lagos Over Imposition Of Candidates For Election (4247 Views)

Fresh Protest Rocks Osogbo Over Unpaid Salaries / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos / Nigerians Say No To Acn Over Imposition Of Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Protest Rocks Lagos Over Imposition Of Candidates For Election by 9jaIhail(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2012
Demdem: [b]^^^^

Another member of the killer party from the SS/SE on the prowl (ur words have given u up easily grin grin) . U guys are easily known for ur lies and deceit. I challenged u to prove all what u wrote up there. So because u hate Tinubu, i should do likewise right? grin grin grin and this explains the Nonsense u wrote. Honestly u are very daft.

For the records, i am proud to say that i never supported the retardeen last yr elections because of the singular fact that he failed miserably as a governor of Bayelsa (i know this because i have been based in the ND for close to a decade now) and not because of any ethnic or tribal card u are trying to play. my belief was and still is the retardeen has been tested with a lower calling and he failed so why should i support his request for a higher calling. To Non-dumbs, that is logical enough and a more than a good reason. Its not a matter of ethnicity. The bulk of my friends now are based here in ND and many know the truth. like i said in another thread, i dont hate the retardeen, i simply hate what he stands for which is the continuation of the staus quo as against the transformation agenda he promised.

For the last election, i prefferd the Buhari candidature and not even ACN because i strongly believe it was our best bet for now and of cos i have a right to that no matter what.

As for Tinubu, i stand by my position, tinubu thief this, he rob that, cocaine pusher etc all allegations as far as i am concerned and as long as this fellow is yet to sleep in cell for at least a day then i still hold him in high esteem. i had expected he would be jailed during the CCB tribunal but alas the Govt lawyers were ridiculed and disgraced leaving Tinubu to majestically leave the court room unscathed.Infact we need more of his in this country as at today. ur hatred for him wont stop me from appreciating all his efforts in our present democratic setting and i simply cant do anything about ur hatred, i just hope it wont kill u one of these days.

Does this mean i support ACN as a party? of cos not but i obviously preffered them to the killer party (PDP) like i have earlier stated. My sustenance isnt from ACN, dont even know any from there because like i said i am based here in ND.

I cant stop u to use ur mouth anyway u deem fit, i just hope and pray it wont lead u to an everlasting destruction one of these days. Iidiot.

So Mr man, say whatever,
[/b]

You are worst than what i initially thought.The more i gave you chance to reposition yourself the more you fail woefully i really pity you because you are really confused as your deceit exposed unexpectedly, now you don't know how to be smart to correct your hidden hatered agenda towards GEJ.Bro i request you to go and bury your head in sand because shame has covered your face.Anyway i shouldn't have been surprise since your id name is DEMDEM means paddy paddy hehehehe you are not far from being thienumbu aid.This guy is worst than bankole and bode george.

Hey nigga this will be my last respond to you because you have nothing to offer, but my advice to u is stop ur deceit and be real.
Re: Protest Rocks Lagos Over Imposition Of Candidates For Election by Demdem(m): 8:10am On Jun 16, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

You are worst than what i initially thought.The more i gave you chance to reposition yourself the more you fail woefully i really pity you because you are really confused as your deceit exposed unexpectedly, now you don't know how to be smart to correct your hidden hatered agenda towards GEJ.Bro i request you to go and bury your head in sand because shame has covered your face.Anyway i shouldn't have been surprise since your id name is DEMDEM means paddy paddy hehehehe you are not far from being thienumbu aid.This guy is worst than bankole and bode george.

Hey nigga this will be my last respond to you because you have nothing to offer, but my advice to u is stop ur deceit and be real.

Iddiota, just realised that u are irredemeably foolish. Can't u see what u wrote up here made no sense. Can't stand ur foolishness again abegii. Rest my case here. Ode.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker Nwankwo: Justified? / NIGERIAN ARMY EMERGE WITH DESERT WARFARE OPERATIONAL VEHICLES / Military Dumping Boko-Haram Dead Bodies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.