Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,569 members, 7,917,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:31 PM

About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha (14455 Views)

GEJ Approves Over 20 Armed Soldiers, Police, C-Defence To Edwin Clark's Compound / Quiz: Choose Between 2 Banks In Nigeria Run By GEJ Or Buhari / Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by ifyalways(f): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2011
Even the Devil must have turned his back on Nigeria.

1 step forward,11 steps backwards.same story,each day.
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2011
Ournaija:

We don hear, Yorubas are thieves. U just dey look for attention.
Let's pardon him.I think he's a novice here. grin
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by agog: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2011
who says Nigeria is not already an Anarchy state?
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by ochiaha1(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2011
Seunn11:

boys from across the niger!

Takes one to know their own. Those Yoruba cannibals never finish your thighs? grin
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by manchy7531: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2011
[b]@Pukkah,@xrea[/b]l, u guys are just punk arses, what fuckin lie are u guys talking about?, ilesha is 7-10mins drive from ile ife and i drive to ilesha almost everyday cos am doing my hosemanship there.it's obvious u guys are far and are neither based in ife nor ilesha or maybe u guy bord taxi or bus that will be slow to ilesha. but all the same crime is worth condemning in whether in the ilesha, Lagos, porthacourt, asaba,Kano, owerri just name it, and we hope the culprits are brought to book,
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2011
ochi-aha:

Takes one to know their own. Those Yoruba cannibals never finish your thighs?  grin
You no well ? Last time i checked,clifford orji and otokoto were not yoruba legacies,they are from[b]old eastern [/b]region.
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by xreal: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2011
manchy7531:

@Pukkah,@xrea[/b]l, u guys are just punk arses, what fuckin lie are u guys talking about?, ilesha is 7[b]-10mins drive from ile ife and i drive to ilesha almost everyday cos am doing my hosemanship there.it's obvious u guys are far and are neither based in ife nor ilesha or maybe u guy bord taxi or bus that will be slow to ilesha. but all the same crime is worth condemning in whether in the ilesha, Lagos, porthacourt, asaba,Kano, owerri just name it,  and we hope the culprits are brought to book,

make another increment to 15 mins.
do you think u gaining the attention u yearn for?

Mumu.
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Pukkah: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2011
manchy7531:

@Pukkah,@xrea[/b]l, u guys are just punk arses, what fuckin lie are u guys talking about?, ilesha is 7-10mins drive from ile ife and i drive to ilesha almost everyday cos am doing my hosemanship there.it's obvious u guys are far and are neither based in ife nor ilesha or maybe u guy bord taxi or bus that will be slow to ilesha. but all the same crime is worth condemning in whether in the ilesha, Lagos, porthacourt, asaba,Kano, owerri just name it,  and we hope the culprits are brought to book,

Is this English language as written by a supposed undergraduate of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife? embarassed Oh God! Who will save the Nigerian educational system that is churning out unbaked and ill-mannered 'graduates'?

Has the motto of OAU - For Learning and Culture - rubbed off on you at all? Did you show [b]learning
, decorum and decency in your posts? I even expect motor park touts in Lagere, Ife to behave better; yet, you claimed to be doing hosemanship (sic).

Back to the topic, how many kilometres is Ilesa from Ife? I also noticed that you changed from 7 minutes to 10 minutes when your bare-faced lie was pointed out to you.  Use facts and don't throw tantrums. Mind you, this forum, among other things, is for learning and not for misinformation or fanning the ember of tribalism.

If what I have written is not above you and you care to reply, do so in a language (content, decency, lexis and structure) that is befitting of an undergraduate of OAU please.
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Pukkah: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2011
manchy7531:

All these hungry yoruba people sef, una no go taya for thiefing,if na ibo man now these trend for don full with useless comments, Not trying to bash anybody or start a tribal bashing but to make people understand the crime is everywhere, by the way am a delta boi schooling in OAU ile ife which is 7mins drive from ilesha, we heard the whole story from ife and the news is that its some OPC boiz that carried out the robbery, very shameful agero yoruba people[sup][/sup]
Pukkah:

Ile Ife is 7 minutes drive from Ilesha shocked? This piece of wrong information has put a big question mark on the remaining part of your post: studying at OAU and OPC angle. Your needless tribal comments have been ignored anyway.
manchy7531:

@Pukkah,@xrea[/b]l, u guys are just punk arses, what fuckin lie are u guys talking about?, ilesha is 7-10mins drive from ile ife and i drive to ilesha almost everyday cos am doing my hosemanship there.it's obvious u guys are far and are neither based in ife nor ilesha or maybe u guy bord taxi or bus that will be slow to ilesha. but all the same crime is worth condemning in whether in the ilesha, Lagos, porthacourt, asaba,Kano, owerri just name it, and we hope the culprits are brought to book,
Pukkah:

Is this English language as written by a supposed undergraduate of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife? embarassed Oh God! Who will save the Nigerian educational system that is churning out unbaked and ill-mannered 'graduates'?

Has the motto of OAU - For Learning and Culture - rubbed off on you at all? Did you show [b]learning
, decorum and decency in your posts? I even expect motor park touts in Lagere, Ife to behave better; yet, you claimed to be doing hosemanship (sic).

Back to the topic, how many kilometres is Ilesa from Ife? I also noticed that you changed from 7 minutes to 10 minutes when your bare-faced lie was pointed out to you.  Use facts and don't throw tantrums. Mind you, this forum, among other things, is for learning and not for misinformation or fanning the ember of tribalism.

If what I have written is not above you and you care to reply, do so in a language (content, decency, lexis and structure) that is befitting of an undergraduate of OAU please.

Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2011
why are they calling these banks 'new generation banks'
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2011
Nothing is ever done right my country, i know that bank and i have used it in the past.
why cant the police get vehicles to block all 7 exits so they have to either abort the operation or escape on foot.

for 40 minutes, that will be possible, the thieves wont even know everywhere is being blocked off, cos you will block streets that links to the bank, all street.
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2011
webdezzi:

why cant the police get vehicles to block all 7 exits so they have to either abort the operation or escape on foot.

for 40 minutes, that will be possible, the thieves wont even know everywhere is being blocked off, cos you will block streets that links to the bank, all street.
everywhere exit was blocked,but the big boys came out from their buses and removed the blockage and disappear into thin air. Police no fit stay in the presence of Ak47.
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2011
manchy7531:

All these hungry yoruba people sef, una no go taya for thiefing,if na ibo man now these trend for don full with useless comments, Not trying to bash anybody or start a tribal bashing but to make people understand the crime is everywhere, by the way am a delta boi schooling in OAU ile ife which is 7mins drive from ilesha, we heard the whole story from ife and the news is that its some OPC boiz that carried out the robbery, very shameful agero yoruba people[sup][/sup]
Let me tell you, I was eye witness of the robbery.I lied inside the gutter VERY CLOSE to the banks. I could hear their discussion very well,they were communication in ibo language not even pingin. Why are u lying in a public forum.TOO BAD
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by daroz(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2011
manchy7531:

@Pukkah,@xrea[/b]l, u guys are just punk arses, what fuckin lie are u guys talking about?, ilesha is 7-10mins drive from ile ife and i drive to ilesha almost everyday cos am doing my hosemanship there.it's obvious u guys are far and are neither based in ife nor ilesha or maybe u guy bord taxi or bus that will be slow to ilesha. but all the same crime is worth condemning in whether in the ilesha, Lagos, porthacourt, asaba,Kano, owerri just name it,  and we hope the culprits are brought to book,

Pukkah:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NO BE LIE.  This guy really need to work on his lexis and structure.
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by xreal: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2011
Akerekoroabijawara:

Let me tell you, I was eye witness of the robbery.I lied inside the gutter VERY CLOSE to the banks. I could hear their discussion very well,they were communication in ibo language not even pingin. Why are u lying in a public forum.TOO BAD

u must had frozen in there.
Pathetic
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2011
Akerekoroabijawara:

everywhere exit was blocked,but the big boys came out from their buses and removed the blockage and disappear into thin air. Police no fit stay in the presence of Ak47.

i mean block everywhere with cars, not tissue paper, then let every other car leave the scene. so no getaway vehicle.
the opc would av been able to catch up with them, that is if they are not in the same team

manchy7531:

[b]@Pukkah,@xrea[/b]l, u guys are just punk arses, what fuckin lie are u guys talking about?, ilesha is 7-10mins drive from ile ife and i drive to ilesha almost everyday cos am doing my hosemanship there.it's obvious u guys are far and are neither based in ife nor ilesha or maybe u guy bord taxi or bus that will be slow to ilesha. but all the same crime is worth condemning in whether in the ilesha, Lagos, porthacourt, asaba,Kano, owerri just name it,  and we hope the culprits are brought to book,

ilesha is not 7-10 mins from ife, it's 30-50mins. am from Ilesha
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2011
xreal:

u must had frozen in there.
Pathetic
is like u dey there.
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by xreal: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2011
webdezzi:

ilesha is not 7-10 mins from ife, it's 30-50mins. am from Ilesha

no mind the boy.
the guy who claimed to be doing his hosemanship in Ilesha is getting some attention here.
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by ASL33: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2011
Akerekoroabijawara:

JUST 20 IBO PEOPLE HELD THE WHOLE TOWN TO RANSOM FOR 40 MINUTES. ITS EITHER IBO PEOPLE ARE TOO BRAVE OR THE ILESHA PEOPLE ARE COWARDS.
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2011
cowards in a life and death situation, i will say they are smart.
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by mustspin: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2011
webdezzi:

cowards in a life and death situation, i will say they are smart.
gbam. . . dat dude must have forgotten that he who fights and run away, lives to fight another day.

ASL33:

JUST 20 IBO PEOPLE HELD THE WHOLE TOWN TO RANSOM FOR 40 MINUTES. ITS EITHER IBO PEOPLE ARE TOO BRAVE OR THE ILESHA PEOPLE ARE COWARDS.
how many robbers you don kill for your own area o
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2011
ASL33:

These ibo people and crime don tire person.Only God know where they came from to rob in ilesha now ?
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2011
coward? In presence of AK47 and bazoka
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
webdezzi:

i mean block everywhere with cars, not tissue paper, then let every other car leave the scene. so no getaway vehicle.
the opc would av been able to catch up with them, that is if they are not in the same team
May be you're not told that they blow up a car with bazoka during the operation.I have the pix of the car in my phone.i will like to upload it here for all to see,but the size is more than 200kbazoka during the operation.I have the pix of the car in my phone.i will like to upload it here for all to see,but the size is more than 200kb
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Decryptor(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2011
Yoruba people: Ole! and Rapists. That's all u people are good for. Is that traditional ruler that raped a youth corper not from the west? Is he a Ibo man? MUMUS!
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by goldng: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2011
Una welldone! Make I run before the tribal missiles wey una dey fire for here go hit person.
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by mustspin: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2011
Decryptor:

Yoruba people: Ole! and Rapists. That's all u people are good for. Is that traditional ruler that violated a youth corper not from the west? Is he a Ibo man? MUMUS!
chei, u don escape again? f**king nutcase. wont you just stay and complete your treatment. yaba left security self. abeg put in a recommendation for you to be chained. it will really help you
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
Akerekoroabijawara:

May be you're not told that they blow up a car with bazoka during the operation.I have the pix of the car in my phone.i will like to upload it here for all to see,but the size is more than 200kbazoka during the operation.I have the pix of the car in my phone.i will like to upload it here for all to see,but the size is more than 200kb

send it to my email, i'll reduce the size and share it. sledgehammer23401 [at] yahoo[.]com

I am sure their escape route was still through that Ayeso police station, But Ijamo police station is closer now, what were the ascari looking at, how hard is it to pull a simple tigger and aim these guy, dem no fit use d home advantage? abi their odeeshi to much?
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2011
webdezzi:

send it to my email, i'll reduce the size and share it. sledgehammer23401 [at] yahoo[.]com

I am sure their escape route was still through that Ayeso police station, But Ijamo police station is closer now, what were the ascari looking at, how hard is it to pull a simple tigger and aim these guy, dem no fit use d home advantage? abi their odeeshi to much?
you got mail
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by hbrednic: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2011
OPC has turned from alayees to hardened criminals.
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by YoAdek333(m): 12:58am On Sep 30, 2011
Why the tribalism? So sad, The criminal politicians are from all tribes, yet we common people fight among each other when we are brothers and sisters.

Abeg I have people in my family from all parts of Nigeria and we respect each other's culture and learn from each other.

Please let us stop this tribal baiting and insults in public and in private. We are the first to complain when other countries and races treat us bad, yet we mistreat and insult our fellow Nigerians.
Re: About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha by babafrayo1: 2:40am On Sep 30, 2011
infact dis ember month,one nid 2 be xtra careful wen going out dis recent tym.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N5,000 Will Strengthen The Cashless Policy – CBN Official / Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account / My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.