Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! (3063 Views)

Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' / Dear Nigerians, This Is Not Our National Flag (see Photos) / Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by mbaise1000: 3:16pm On May 26, 2023
Roger3D:
You are ignorant. I live in the diaspora and Ibo guys here are just shameless. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR BAD IMAGE GLOBALLY:

And I know you are not the only one in the diaspora neither are you the first one nor the last and most importantly you don't know where I am, everyone knows what is happening in the diaspora and there is practically nothing that you know that those in nigeria don't know, and if IGBOS are shameless, what about your own people who are doing possibly worse, and BTW, IGBOS want out of nigeria, how about all of you support them to live so that they will not bring bad image to nigeria, look at nigeria and bad image, are IGBOS the reason nigeria is the poverty and hunger capital of the world? Are they the ones that are rulling nigeria? Are they the ones that are making decisions in nigeria? Next you will tell me you you don't care whether they want out or not but you are your type are the ones challenging their efforts about that everywhere
Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by mbaise1000: 3:43pm On May 26, 2023
citizenY:

Organ harvesting

You may want to look at your mirror
Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by mbaise1000: 3:45pm On May 26, 2023
citizenY:

Organ harvesting

Intelligent people will look at their mirror before deciding on looking at others, simple minds are incapable of that
Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by Fortruth: 4:01pm On May 26, 2023
Igbo are not “Nigerias” problem… its not like they created or named the colony…..

Igbo are simply Igbo peoples problem…. Dem never ever learn, and while other groups are already strategizing for 2027, they are lamenting and going back to the same behaviors they have been doing with those that will NEVER LOVE them

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by misano(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2023
updatechange:
So in a nutshell, Tinubu and Buhari are our problems abi?

See question
Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by Chibuezem(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
Once again, Tinubu has emerged under similar circumstances like Buhari. By riding on Igbophobia. Virtually every Nigerian who is educated and isn't a tribal bigot or hoping to profit personally agreed unanimously that Tinubu has nothing good to offer Nigeria. They know he will worsen corruption, cronyism and primitive accumulation of wealth by a few. politicians.

What did Tinubu and his supporters do? They also started promoting Igbophobia and hate as a distraction. Exactly same thing that happened under Buhari. Any body who is against Tinibu is immediately called Igbo or IPOB. You can see evidence here in nairaland, Twitter, Facebook etc. Tinubu and his supporters believe that if Buhari could rule for 8 years despite his gross incompetence and the accompanying corruption and hardship on Nigerians then he too can. By using same formula of promoting hate and ethnic bashing against Igbos.

However, Nigerians are the ones bearing the brunt. If there is no Igbo hating campaign to keep the people busy with, Nigerians will begin to demand good governance without distraction. Nigerians should not allow Tinubu deceive them through blackmails. Otherwise, things are going to be far worse than it was under Buhari.
Sir where ever you are God will bless you. I don't just know why almost all tribes have this hatred for igbos it's just sickening from accusing us of stealing thier lands, women, business, husbands to terrorism. The truth shall surface all those working behind the scene to paint igbos black will meet a horrible end. I really thank God for what happened in Abia state governorship election where the people's choice was elected, I pray it stands as a new beginning to turn the condition of abians for the better where the rich and poor can benefit from good governance.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by Bolaji1996: 5:18pm On May 26, 2023
What concern igbophobia with Tinubu? Na Tinubu talk say make u vote losers?
U are the problem of yourselves. If u no call other tribes names they won't too, but no, you guys are the first to call names when you are now served the same dish, u will start claiming victim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by maestroferddi: 5:29pm On May 26, 2023
Corn247:
If you are soo intelligent as you think you are, other Nigerians will depend on igbos and come to their region to blossom , not the other way round.
You portraying yourselves as someone special, yet crying victimization and marginalization is what is baffling us.

You even think you can rule others when you have not yet rule yourselves.
Those who are not shallow among you knows majority of you are not intelligent enough to understand what is going on in Nigeria.
May we know what is going on in Nigeria?
Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by maestroferddi: 5:41pm On May 26, 2023
Roger3D:
You are ignorant. I live in the diaspora and Ibo guys here are just shameless. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR BAD IMAGE GLOBALLY:
Which image do you have before?

So you think that the whole world is not aware of the obscene looting of your leaders who stash their ill-gotten wealth in various foreign countries?

Or may be nobody saw the madness called election that just took place...

What of the compromised judiciary which some people outside the country hold in utter contempt for selling judgement for the highest bidder?

A critical thinker should be more concerned with the institutional corruption for which Nigeria has gained notoriety and not the petty infractions being perpetrated by Nigerians who were probably forced out of the country by irresponsible leadership...all the while not condoning crime of any kind though...
Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by indemnityy: 5:48pm On May 26, 2023
mbaise1000:
IT IS TOO LATE, NIGERIA IS GONE, and personally I am comfortable with that,
This your analogy makes sense small, is like reasoning this way will cussion.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by Roger3D(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2023
maestroferddi:
Which image do you have before?

So you think that the whole world is not aware of the obscene looting of your leaders who stash their ill-gotten wealth in various foreign countries?

Or may be nobody saw the madness called election that just took place...

What of the compromised judiciary which some people outside the country hold in utter contempt for selling judgement for the highest bidder?

A critical thinker should be more concerned with the institutional corruption for which Nigeria has gained notoriety and not the petty infractions being perpetrated by Nigerians who were probably forced out of the country by irresponsible leadership...all the while not condoning crime of any kind though...

Doesn't detract from the fact that most of the Ibo guys in the diaspora are drug dealers spoiling the Nigerian image.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by citizenY(m): 12:27am On May 27, 2023
mbaise1000:

Intelligent people will look at their mirror before deciding on looking at others, simple minds are incapable of that

Those 'intelligent" people that look at their mirrors will see their true colors but they will be ' too intelligent " to accept what they see.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by mbaise1000: 11:10am On May 28, 2023
Roger3D:
Then tell your people to stop doing DRUGS and embarrassing us in the diaspora. Why are you Ibos into drugs anyway?

We are passed that now, we are at a point now where you don't have to be ashamed of where it is you come FROM, if you are not PROUD of wherever it is you come from and is ashamed of mentioning it, that simply means that you are not qualified to throw any stones, tell is where you come from let's see, if you can't do that, you are certainly worse than the people you are trolling, if you are clean as you want to claim here you will not be ashamed of yourself
Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by mbaise1000: 11:13am On May 28, 2023
citizenY:

Those 'intelligent" people that look at their mirrors will see their true colors but they will be ' too intelligent " to accept what they see.

And that is the original ostrich,
Isn't that the reason, the shit hole is the way it is? Where people will vote against their personal interests to spite others, where people see the CHAINS AND SHACKLES on their hands and legs as ornaments of gold and diamond, and if you refuse to see things the way they see it, they tag you the HATER
Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by Paretomaster1(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2023
It's a known fact that the Igbos are the ones spreading hate, and trying to create disharmony in the country.

The SE is the only part of Nigeria you don't feel welcome due to their hostility.

Igbos want to be treated as Nigerians in every part of Nigeria, but are treating other Nigerians as foreigners in their own country.

Nobody get una time o...

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by Christistruth03: 12:11pm On May 28, 2023

Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by citizenY(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2023
mbaise1000:

And that is the original ostrich,
Isn't that the reason, the shit hole is the way it is? Where people will vote against their personal interests to spite others, where people see the CHAINS AND SHACKLES on their hands and legs as ornaments of gold and diamond, and if you refuse to see things the way they see it, they tag you the HATER

Now I see how" intelligent " you are. Look at the mirror again and be proud of yourself.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by mbaise1000: 5:34pm On May 29, 2023
citizenY:

Now I see how" intelligent " you are. Look at the mirror again and be proud of yourself.

I have already done that, how about you
Re: Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! by mbaise1000: 7:27pm On May 30, 2023
citizenY:

I looked again and I am still mighty PROUD, how about you?
I don't really need an answer from you but I will still accept if you answer openly but the one you answered yourself is the most important

(1) (2) (Reply)

Americans Who Speak Yoruba / Abia To Employ 50,000 Youths / Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.