Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React (33682 Views)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by smallrincowis16(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2023
Tiopii:

That is why even Russia that is going against the US has destabilized. Turkey is still a US ally, stubborn but their tent is with the US, Hungary and Turkey are in NATO.

All these nations don't trust Russia, trade with them Yes, they have a huge market but rather have their security independent from Russia.

Maybe not. If they don't trust Russia they would've followed the us dictate.

When you say ally, there are a lot to western alliance that what you see man. They only follow cos they're scared of US
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by smallrincowis16(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

Nigeria has one of the best crude oil, and it still does not exclude us from shithole countries! So wil nuclear fuel or any other thing you can mention, Russia is still a shithole!

Why are you so intentional delusional? , You think nuclear power plant and it's fuel na one yeye technology or fuel extraction?

Pls stop talking in public man if you don't have idea.

Do you even have any idea how advance today's Russia nuclear technology is?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by smallrincowis16(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

Nigeria has one of the best crude oil, and it still does not exclude us from shithole countries! So wil nuclear fuel or any other thing you can mention, Russia is still a shithole!
Why are you so intentional delusional? , You think nuclear power plant and it's fuel na one yeye technology or fuel extraction?

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by smallrincowis16(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

Russian economy doing well? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you know what happened to Russia when it adopted Yuan?

Let’s close this debate. Just google and post the chart here. I want you to do.

Hello! Russia economy as slumped, and a dead Germany will still always be better than a living Russia economically

How?
May you don't know western economies were being inflated
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 8:43pm On May 28, 2023
smallrincowis16:

Just look at how you romancing nuclear technology? Seems you don’t have anything else to make mention of?

Who knows Russia in world affairs? From IT, Medicine, Aviation, Finance or just name it, who knows Russia?

Russia is an empty shithole. Don’t let the landmass cajole you, most of it are inhabitable!

It’s just another Nigeria in Europe with same level of corruption.

Russia! Nothing happens there outside Vodka!
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 8:44pm On May 28, 2023
smallrincowis16:

How?
May you don't know western economies were being inflated

Lost the chart please. Let’s both check it 🤣🤣🤣

What does Russia produce? What do they dominate?

Stop hyping that shithole please! It just happens to be Europe, it’s on same level with Nigeria
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Badassniggga(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

Stop hyping that shithole please! It just happens to be Europe, it’s on same level with Nigeria
Apart from Iphones and Laptops can you tell me what US produces?
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 9:07pm On May 28, 2023
Badassniggga:
Apart from Iphones and Laptops can you tell me what US produces?

Aviation Boeing
Medicine Medtronic
IT- Oracle
Robotics
Artificial intelligence Open AI
Softwares- Java
Finance Black Rock
Fashion- Nike

Should I continue?
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Badassniggga(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

Aviation Boeing
Medicine Medtronic
IT- Oracle
Robotics
Artificial intelligence Open AI
Softwares- Java
Finance Black Rock
Fashion- Nike

Should I continue?

so you're telling me Russia doesn't produce or isn't engaging in at least half of what you listed here? LoL grin

Russia doesn't know how to make softwares? Fashion? What is special in making clothes? Like is that an alien technology or something? grin

Finance really? That one too counts? grin

Medicine- I guess you never knew Russia was the first to make a COVID-19 medicine 💊💉 that passed test - Sputnik V

I reckon you didn't know Russia are also masters in Nuclear technology, building nuclear power plants for countries of the world the recent being Turkey.

Fact: the only thing US surpasses Russia with amongst all you listed is Aviation industry. US produces nothing aside Laptops and Iphones and Military gears. Aside my laptop and internet, there's absolutely nothing else US produces that I use. End 🔚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 9:16pm On May 28, 2023
Badassniggga:
so you're telling me Russia doesn't produce or isn't engaging in at least half of what you listed here? LoL grin

Russia doesn't know how to make softwares? Fashion? What is special in making clothes? Like is that an alien technology or something? grin

Finance really? That one too counts? grin

Medicine- I guess you never knew Russia was the first to make a COVID-19 medicine 💊💉 that passed test - Sputnik V

Fact: the only thing US surpasses Russia with amongst all you listed is Aviation industry. US produces nothing aside Laptops and Iphones and Military gears. End 🔚

They don’t know them in all those playing field. They are puppets we are still struggling to perfect the tech!

Why I said, who knows Russia! What does Russia have to offer!

Even automobile, they still have nothing to offer!
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by smallrincowis16(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Well I'm sorry I can't exhume hypocrisy from you.

Check for GDP of countries with ppp ,countries with most patent and countries with most advanced technology.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 6:55am On May 29, 2023
smallrincowis16:

Well I'm sorry I can't exhume hypocrisy from you.

Check for GDP of countries with ppp ,countries with most patent and countries with most advanced technology.

You mentioned Russia and advanced?

I replied someone like you. I won’t repeat!

What’s Russia known for in the entire world? What makes them unique in ANY field?

Stop dressing mediocrity. Russia is a shithole!
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by smallrincowis16(m): 6:57am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Just look at how you romancing nuclear technology? Seems you don’t have anything else to make mention of?

Who knows Russia in world affairs? From IT, Medicine, Aviation, Finance or just name it, who knows Russia?

Russia is an empty shithole. Don’t let the landmass cajole you, most of it are inhabitable!

It’s just another Nigeria in Europe with same level of corruption.

Russia! Nothing happens there outside Vodka!

Man are these all from CNN?
Come out of it

From the things you mentioned, only finance will you find Russia below 7th position.
You can bring on the chart abi you're dreaming?

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 7:00am On May 29, 2023
smallrincowis16:

Man are these all from CNN?
Come out of it

From the things you mentioned, only finance will you find Russia below 7th position.
You can bring on the chart abi you're dreaming?

Hello, that nation is a shot hole living on the glory of old Soviet Union!

What is Russian known for the entire world?
What sector are they competing?

That nation has nothing to offer than stockpiles of old Soviet Union weapons.

I ask again, what’s Russian know for?
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by smallrincowis16(m): 7:03am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

What’s Russia known for in the entire world? What makes them unique in ANY field?

Can't you see that you're intentionally spreading falsehood and propaganda?

Are you saying that to a country that manufactured virtually everything it's needs besides equipment for producing micro chip which they're already in testing stage.
How hard for you to search

Russia is not leas than 3-7th rank in any critical technology you can think of.
If you think otherwise bring proof

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by smallrincowis16(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Russia is known for everything technology. Bring evidence if otherwise

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Badassniggga(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Hello, that nation is a shot hole living on the glory of old Soviet Union!

What is Russian known for the entire world?
What sector are they competing?

That nation has nothing to offer than stockpiles of old Soviet Union weapons.

I ask again, what’s Russian know for?
When someone types like this asking stüpid questions, I automatically assume he or she is a shortsighted individual despite his level of education.

Russians are known for their prowess in nuclear technology. Turkey recently commissioned a nuclear power plant built by Russia.

I ask you: what is the US known for aside their laptops, iPhones, and their almost trillion dollars Army that's currently disrupting world peace?? Kindly state them here let me know what US has offered you, as you're so quick to start heaping praises on them like they're your GODs. What does US have to offer? What do you currently use that is produced by the US aside your iPhone (that's if you have)?.

I hate it when people make stupid shitty ignorant comments on the net thinking they're smart.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Badassniggga(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2023
smallrincowis16:

Russia is known for everything technology. Bring evidence if otherwise
don't bother replying that idiØt henceforth. His likes have been zombified to believe Russia produces or don't do anything for the world.

Aside the US, Germany, Japan in NATO, the remaining twenty something countries in NATO produces nothing the world needs, not even in agriculture. Yet he's here to open his stinking mouth waaa to criticize and downplay Russia as if NATO countries are any better other than a handful of them.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Sestor1313(m): 1:56pm On May 29, 2023
Russia has around 2000 tactical nuclear weapons while US has around 200 of these tactical weapons, half of which are at bases in Europe. Imaging the difference yet us continue to encircle Russia.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Tiopii: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
“The movement of the nuclear weapons has already begun,” Alexander Lukashenko, President of Belarus declares.

* Russia, US, EU in war of words over the deployment.

* *1Belarus borders three NATO country Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. The deployment comes days after Russia's deputy foreign minister, Alexander Grushko warned Western countries of “enormous risks” if Ukraine is provided with F-16 fighter jets.*

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-colossal-risks-f16-ukraine-b2342646.html

THE DEPLOYMENT

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-putin-nuclear-weapons-belarus-ukraine-b2346020.html

US Denounces The Deployment Plan:

EU Foreign Policy Chief, Josep Borell Blows Hot:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/may/27/russia-ukraine-war-live-us-and-eu-decry-moscows-plan-to-deploy-nuclear-weapons-in-belarus

Russia Fires Back At United State:

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/5/27/russia-to-us-no-lectures-on-nuclear-weapon-deployments

Russia is already complaining and saying there is enormous risk if Ukraine is provided with F-16s but you people here said the F-16s would be useless..

Una mumu too much for here😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Jimasun: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tiopii:

Russia is already complaining and saying there is enormous risk if Ukraine is provided with F-16s but you people here said the F-16s would be useless..

Una mumu too much for here😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
They said same thing when Leopard tank was about to be gifted, today, those tanks are burning.
F16 cannot defeat Russia, it will be wiped out by S300 not to even talk about S400 and S500

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Algeria Wildfires: Twenty-five Soldiers Killed In Rescue Mission / Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave / Italy: Sicilian Cyclone Kills Two And Drops A Year's Rain In 48 Hours( Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.