Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:59 PM

Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React (34157 Views)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by nomolos92: 10:05pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

They successfully took over Afghanistan and still ran away?
LOL.
The body language is not one of negotiation.
It's one of accepting dèfèàt and leaving after wasting 20 years.

That's simply your opinion but you get point 😉😉

Let Russia do the same before you start comparing them
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by MasterTeeUSA: 10:05pm On May 27, 2023
I laugh in Spanish when someone told me the war will be over quickly...3 months later...he said he doesn't want to debate it. I wrote a paper on Putin. You need to study a man in order to know if he just makes threat or he will actually follow through. Putin will follow through. The crazy thing...Putin is actually timid compared to some of the generals at Kremlin, so If Putin falls...the World will have World War 3 and Nuclear Weapons will be deployed. I pray we never see that day.

lhordspy:
Russia is throwing a subtle message at US and NATO. The message is straight and plain.
"You want war, we give you war' ...

Since NATO is trying to encircle Russia, I think it is also wise for Russia to start arming its allies with Nuclear weapons also. The repercussion of this move is that Russia is starting to position its weapon at strategic places too, so that when the nukes start going off, countries like Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania which borders Russia; NATO countries who are neighbours of Russia, which the US is using as frontal to wade war against Russia, will be the first to collect.

It is even refreshing and surprising to see Un!ted State, during its reaction to the deployment, referencing the Cuban missile crisis as a period unworthy of repetition. Even using it to preach to Russia. The same Cuban missile crisis started by US after it threatened to nuke Cuba just because of Russia's military base in the Cuba-country near US. Yet US want Russia to accept same thing in Ukraine.

War strategy is a like chess game. Give it to Putin. He is a master of the game.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by altteemy: 10:23pm On May 27, 2023
emmyN:

NATO didn't expand. Sovereign nations enlisted to join due to the untrustworthiness and bully-like attitude of their neighbour, and rightly so. Ukraine was too slow, now they bear the brunt.
To be honest, I can't say who approached whom but one thing is that the US had long been seeking a bear hug with Russia.

NATO was created with just a single objective. To combat the USSR which is now reduced to Russia. Why then still going ahead to circumvent Russia if not a war or intimidation affront?

I saw this video earlier today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVUwht4IBn0

This is a former US Senator admitting they were intentionally going after Russia militarily.

He even admitted that Russia was the peaceful one and the US the aggressor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Melagros(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2023
Acekidc4:
Good Move, as America no wan get Sense.
I dey tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Melagros(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2023
fasho01:
This war is needles
I dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 10:54pm On May 27, 2023
Topmaike007:
using mexico as a case study is wrong because the deal is still on table and mexico have not still back out from joining BRICS stop dropping lamba abeg

Do you have TV?
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:00pm On May 27, 2023
Badassniggga:
ok. So tell us oga, if Putin detonates a nuke in Ukraine what will you or US or Europe do?

I await a sensible answer.

Dem go Sidon and keep cheering on Putin to throw more bombs
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 11:01pm On May 27, 2023
Globetrot:
Extinction!!!,who did the American army leave all that equipments left for in Afghanistan, and where were they hurrying to?

Do you know how big the US military happens to be.

Those abandoned equipment translates to nothing considering cost to freight it back to the USA. It’s a chunk. Not up to 0.1% of US military budget.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2023
Badassniggga:
if Putin starts nuke war in Ukraine no one would dare cough in NATO. Those Russian submarines are patiently waiting for any idiøt to make a stüpid move.

Lol. This chest beating doesn’t make any sense. I just hope nothing like nuclear weapon is used on the second largest wheat producer in the world

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by emmyN(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2023
altteemy:

To be honest, I can't say who approached whom but one thing is that the US had long been seeking a bear hug with Russia.

NATO was created with just a single objective. To combat the USSR which is now reduced to Russia. Why then still going ahead to circumvent Russia if not a war or intimidation affront?

I saw this video earlier today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVUwht4IBn0

This is a former US Senator admitting they were intentionally going after Russia militarily.

He even admitted that Russia was the peaceful one and the US the aggressor.

I wouldn't take the person in that video seriously. He clearly lied in his intro when he said CIA overthrew Yanukovych, former Ukrainian president in 2014, citing that as the cause of the crisis. 2014 revolution in Ukraine had nothing to do with NATO or the US. Yanokovych was impeached by more than 70% of members of his own parliament following violent demonstrations in the city after he went back on an economic alliance Ukraine was to enter with the EU. In return, Russia invaded and annexed Crimea.

Now tell, how is Russia the peaceful one here and US the aggressor when the US wasn't even in the picture at the time? It was only after Russia annexed Crimea Ukraine started making frantic efforts to become a member of NATO.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Emola12(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2023
Acekidc4:
Good Move, as America no wan get Sense.
Ukraine go just die Sarah if dem go tamper US
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by searchlight: 11:39pm On May 27, 2023
4ward4:

You really don't understand exactly what Russia Is doing, Every single Nation is been thrown a subtle message by Russia.
The effect of Deploying Nuclear Weapons for combat is too grievous and mother earth can't bear it.
To you he is passing a message to US & NATO , but every sane human knows the act is condemable. Nigeria or anyother nation on Planet Earth won't be spare ,if Putin Keeps threatening the globe with a Nuclear weapon. Air is a Common media we all share and no human will be spare.
Do you take your time to listen to yourself? Does US have nukes in other countries aside US? If so for what? Why won't Russia have nukes in their neighboring country. Why are you hypocritical?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by searchlight: 11:42pm On May 27, 2023
4ward4:

Every Sane human knows the move is wrong, they aren't hypocrites.
Nuclear weapon is the height of it all, even you and I won't survive it...Once it is released into the atmosphere , you and your families will be afflicted with various plague forgetting your distance from Belarus.
Does US have nukes in others countries outside US? Your answer will tell you how stupid you are.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by searchlight: 11:43pm On May 27, 2023
unclejb2:
and Cuba would be bombed instantly. There is a level to every nonsense
You now see why Ukraine is been bombarded? Will you still criticize Russia?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by searchlight: 11:46pm On May 27, 2023
olamike02:
I THINK THE RIGHT THING FOR NATO AND ITS ALLIES TO DO IS TO ALSO STATIONED THEIR NUCLEAR ASSERNALS BOTH THE SUBMARINE AND LAND ICBM IN COUNTRIES AROUND UKRAINE. IF THAT DOG DROP ONE NUKE IN UKRAINE THERE SHOULD BE RAIN OF NUKES IN MOSCOW,ST PETERSBURG AND OTHER MAJOR RUSSIAN CITIES. ENOUGH OF THIS BULLYING. NONSENSE.
You are have no sense compare to people in charge of American government and other NATO countries. If there will be any military meaningful advice to those countries it can never come from a lunatic like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by searchlight: 11:47pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Russia has more nukes than anyone, the west is well aware of that.
They have more nukes than the whole of west put together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by searchlight: 11:49pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Old Soviet Union stockpiles make up those counts!

Russia does not even have the finance to maintain those bombs!

Can’t you see some of their bombs failed to explode in Ukraine 🤣🤣🤣

That’s nation is a hungry overhyped shithole! Parading old outdated Soviet Union artifacts.
Advice the ZOO to attack them.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 828Stony: 12:09am On May 28, 2023
Gbadebo19:

I do not see any destruction from within in the moves of the US. These things you are talking about are things that are inevitable the more the world becomes a global village. If your assertion was right, then Saudi Arabia, a key ally of the US should have also been destroyed from within.
Every nation has it’s rules and way of being, and of course this rules are enforced by a leader, Libya will never be stable and it have done more harm than good to the continent, same goes for Iraq and Syria, imagine the US forcing a regime change in Syria. An external force meddling with the internal affairs of a nation will only cause destabilization and that’s proven with many countries that have suffered that, regardless of if they have a dictator in power, don’t forget how Congo was destabilized and don’t forget that Nigeria is also so fragile it can turn to Congo in 5minutes, we have warlords for that,, all it takes is for our government to be on the wrong side of the USA and you will know what this devils can do. Saudi Arabia is the seat of Islam, and they have been playing to the US tune against Iran and other nations in the Middle East, but lately they have been leaning towards Russia and china, also brokering diplomatic deals with Iran, they are doing that now cuz they feel it’s safe to do so, because the USA is too occupied with the war in Ukraine and containing Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by viodemus: 12:13am On May 28, 2023
Russia knows what will happen to them in minutes. E go rough for them.

where is that "did you know guy", I have one for you,

Did you know that in the early 1950s, the french were assessing and trying to use the uranium deposits that they found in Gabon, only for them to go some miles from the deposits, and their radiation sensor picked up a small radiation signal by a mountain, after they organized to inspect their findings, they couldn't believe what they were seeing. They saw remnants from a huge nuclear reactor, that they suspected was built thousands (not hundreds) of years ago. They were amazed at what they were seeing. Eventually, they ended up most of what they learnt from Gabon, plus their experience from the American system at the time. Later on, even the Americans and UK, used some of their design.

It was when the Russians got the intelligence, and started building theirs like them, all the way until 1990, when a Russian whistleblower came forward to the international press.

From my point of view, I believe that the thousand years generation might have been very far ahead, and then maybe a high tech kinetic war kicked in and almost destroyed the world, so the survivors and their future generations just lived to survive, until they increased in population, and started increasing technology to the point we are now.

I will not be surprised if Jesus had a cell phone equivalent - more advanced than now, probably that period had flying cars, and way more advanced situation.

My point is a new high tech all out war, will send things back to square one, it will be basic survival, not mass development for hundreds of years. They will make the future generations start from scratch, they will not know what to do with a cell phone.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 12:17am On May 28, 2023
searchlight:
Advice the ZOO to attack them.

We will if necessary.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 12:24am On May 28, 2023
searchlight:
They have more nukes than the whole of west put together

Old outdated Soviet Union nukes they inherited from USSR

Can’t you some of their bombs did not detonate in Ukraine

That shithole is only living on the past glory of USSR and nuclear weapons in its possession.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 828Stony: 12:28am On May 28, 2023
nomolos92:

The leaders of Iraq and Libya destroyed themselves and their countries, Saddam Hussein didn't only committed crime against Iraqis but also went further to invade Kuwait and attacked Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Israel before he attracted unnecessary attention

Ghadaffi also invaded Chad and also supported Idi Amin in invading Tanzania and also went further to sponsor all sorts Islamic terrorists and other rebel groups across the world, the US isn't an angel but without them there'll be more oppression in the world, it's just a game between two bad guys, let the better one win
Libya will forever be destabilized and arms plus militias will keep coming from there to destabilize the northeast and northwest of Nigeria, we both know the guns this people use don’t come from the ports but from the desert, if you have been up north before, you will know how porous security is, unlike down south where the police is ready to flag anybody down if not anything but to extort,, same goes for congo, but you have conceded that the US is the avengers of the world, I can only pray we don’t get on their bad side cuz we are a very easy country to destabilize. Good thing you know your history, you should also know, the US attacked cuz Hussein was planning to change the dynamics of oil trades against the USD, same goes for Libya, this countries were not the only terrible dictators of then, but never go against the US selfish interest. Do you think the US cares about the citizens of those nations? They don’t,that’s why they never bother to help them rebuild, the goal is to destabilize them so they can’t make any policies that affects the US. Now the citizens that went around shouting for the US to save them, how is their lives now, they don’t even have a nation to call their own, if Nigeria pitted itself against the United States during the Biafra war, do you know how much they would have backed Biafra with weapons? Just to make sure we remain destabilized. Omo no go dey think say this people get sympathy for you oo,, all na selfish interest. You said it’s a game between two bad guys but why are y’all agitated because Putin deployed nukes to Belarus. Let the other bad guy do his thing in peace and let’s watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Gbadebo19(m): 1:12am On May 28, 2023
828Stony:
Every nation has it’s rules and way of being, and of course this rules are enforced by a leader, Libya will never be stable and it have done more harm than good to the continent, same goes for Iraq and Syria, imagine the US forcing a regime change in Syria. An external force meddling with the internal affairs of a nation will only cause destabilization and that’s proven with many countries that have suffered that, regardless of if they have a dictator in power, don’t forget how Congo was destabilized and don’t forget that Nigeria is also so fragile it can turn to Congo in 5minutes, we have warlords for that,, all it takes is for our government to be on the wrong side of the USA and you will know what this devils can do. Saudi Arabia is the seat of Islam, and they have been playing to the US tune against Iran and other nations in the Middle East, but lately they have been leaning towards Russia and china, also brokering diplomatic deals with Iran, they are doing that now cuz they feel it’s safe to do so, because the USA is too occupied with the war in Ukraine and containing Russia.
I will honestly say you are being misinformed. The Libyan crisis and the subsequent killing of Gaddafi was not a US mission but a UN security council mission that aimed to control excess violation of human rights abuses that was being carried out by Gaddafi since 1971. This is contrary to what you were made to believe that it was because Gaddafi wanted African economic parity with the US. Additionally, the NATO mission was spearheaded by France and UK. They only shared intelligence with France.
As for the case of Nigeria, I want you to know that we have been several times against the US and nothing has happened. We were against them in the enactment of the same sex prohibition act made by the Jonathan regime. Secondly, did the Buhari regime have any romance with the US?
See, I want you to know that our problem in Africa is not any US, but we are always looking for someone to blame for our failures.
Did you know that the Buhari regime cancelled the Jonathan regime's contract of rescuing the chibok girls which was being handled by a private military contractor? Go to aljazeera and search for the interview of Eeben Barlow.
The emergence of buhari as president was the US response to Jonathan forbidding same sex marriage and Nigeria has not gone up in flames. Put simply, the emergence of Buhari was sponsored by the US and the same Buhari did not dance to their tune. So what? Is that US fault also?
See, the production power of the whole of Africa (GDP) is not up to that of the US alone. So, why would they be jealous of an insignificant economy to have warranted the killing of Gaddafi.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by victorazy(m): 2:53am On May 28, 2023
lhordspy:

The smaller allies.

Small or big
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Amayabor1: 5:37am On May 28, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. You are the ignorant one sir. I can bet you only watch CNN where they fill your head with propaganda.

US is operating a secret nuclear and bio Lab in Ukraine.

Secondly, IF Ukraine had succeeded in joining NATO. You think weapons, NATO, US troops would have not been placed in the country?

And you trying to separate the two cases shows you are more hypocritical than US itself. What US did was curtailed the threat perceived during the Cuban missile crisis. What Russia is trying to do or what they are still doing is also curtailing and neutralising the threat NATO and US poses to their country by through Ukraine.

Yen yen yen. Lol. I only watch CNN and they feed me with propanganda, says a person who believes the US has a secret nuclear and bioweapon lab in ukraine as was told him by Russia. The US feeds me with propaganda through CNN. What does Russia feed you? Facts? Clown. grin

Let me show you how your ignorance smells to high heavens.

First, do you know the difference between a bio lab and a biological Weapons lab? Russia said they found some "pathogens" in Ukraine. That was the only evidence they had to say the US operates a biological Weapons lab Ukraine and dummies like you ran with it. For your information, almost every country in the world operates a bio lab. These labs are dedicated to studying different pathogens and how they cause diseases. Many drug and vaccine discoveries have come from understanding how these pathogens cause diseases in humans. For example, in Nigeria, we have the institute of human virology, central research laboratory of the Nigeria institute of medical research and so on. These are our own biolabs that research on pathogens peculiar to Nigeria and Africa (like lassa fever, ebola, monkey pox virus etc). These agencies are funded by international organizations and countries like WHO, USA and other donor agencies. Does that mean the US or WHO run a biological Weapons program in Nigeria? Some of you are too dull. What Russia found in ukraine is what you can find in any other country that researches on pathogens including Russia itself. So, the US wants to set up a bioweapons lab close to Russia, they didn't chose Nato counties close to Russia (like Poland). They went to set it up in Ukraine.

Do you know that the US funded the Wuhan lab in China from where it is alleged that the corona virus came from? Does that mean the US has a bioweapons lab in China?

Last year, Russia alleged that the US has bioweapons lab in Nigeria. I know zombies like you will believe.

If tomorrow Russia use nuclear bomb on Ukraine and says it discover the US have nuclear bombs in Ukraine (so as to justify their use of nuclear bomb on Ukraine), you will believe them.

Please keep quite. Any country can join any association or organisation it deems fit. If ukraine wanted to join Nato, it is their right as a sovereign country. Why didn't Russia attack Sweden and Norway when they made their intentions to join Nato (which they have already joined)?

There is no link between the cuban missile crisis and this ukraine-russia war. Did the US attack Cuba after it discovered USSR missiles in Cuba? Did Russia tell you that they found US missiles in Ukraine and that is the reason they attacked Ukraine? Can't you think?

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Moniya4Real(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2023
Hhhmmm!, like they honor that NATO wouldn’t move an inch eastward after the tricked USSR into dismantling communism in Germany

4ward4:

Before the August 5, 1963 agreement. Since then they have choosed to honor the agreement . Thereby limiting their production, Russia actually have more Nukes than US.
One thing with the US, is that they Honour Agreement.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Kalistus01: 8:01am On May 28, 2023
4ward4:

You really don't understand exactly what Russia Is doing, Every single Nation is been thrown a subtle message by Russia.
The effect of Deploying Nuclear Weapons for combat is too grievous and mother earth can't bear it.
To you he is passing a message to US & NATO , but every sane human knows the act is condemable. Nigeria or anyother nation on Planet Earth won't be spare ,if Putin Keeps threatening the globe with a Nuclear weapon. Air is a Common media we all share and no human will be spare.

Honestly, you are the dumbest of them all… so what has American been doing all this while when they deployed nuclear weapons to its Nato Allies?

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Kalistus01: 8:04am On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

Putins stupidity is next to none! Hitler had the engineering and human resource and his conquest was still feasible. He just fought against too much and why he lost.

Putin has nothing and believes he stand a chance against the whole NATO. Same hungry and dilapidated Russian military, that oligarchs have looted its soul.

Pound for pound, Statistics for statistics, count for count, Russia does not stand a single chance if the war was fought 1000X. Russia will turn into a car park if it goes into war with NATO!

Another dumb comment, there is a world outside of the collective west and they support Putin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT6fnJrEaew

3 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by NairaMaster1(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2023
lhordspy:
Russia is throwing a subtle message at US and NATO. The message is straight and plain.
"You want war, we give you war' ...

Since NATO is trying to encircle Russia, I think it is also wise for Russia to start arming its allies with Nuclear weapons also. The repercussion of this move is that Russia is starting to position its weapon at strategic places too, so that when the nukes start going off, countries like Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania which borders Russia; NATO countries who are neighbours of Russia, which the US is using as frontal to wade war against Russia, will be the first to collect.

It is even refreshing and surprising to see Un!ted State, during its reaction to the deployment, referencing the Cuban missile crisis as a period unworthy of repetition. Even using it to preach to Russia. The same Cuban missile crisis started by US after it threatened to nuke Cuba just because of Russia's military base in the Cuba-country near US. Yet US want Russia to accept same thing in Ukraine.

War strategy is a like chess game. Give it to Putin. He is a master of the game.

One thing is that no sides of the players are immune to the effects of NW. Russia is also putting her population at risk.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Kalistus01: 8:10am On May 28, 2023
Gaskiya77:
Stop this war now!
I wish Putin listen to the warnings not to invade a sovereign nation like Ukraine this war would never have happen. He was adamant and everything the world suffers as a result of the war is on puttin's head.God let there be peace.

Nope you are wrong!! Everything the world suffers is as a result of the illegal shocking all sanctions the west placed on Russia which is not working… the Sanctions are not even recognized by the UN, the real oppressors and aggressors are the collective west but they will fail and they are destined to fail because Russia will stand the test of time, they always will… Russia is gog of Magog.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by nomolos92: 8:32am On May 28, 2023
828Stony:
Libya will forever be destabilized and arms plus militias will keep coming from there to destabilize the northeast and northwest of Nigeria, we both know the guns this people use don’t come from the ports but from the desert, if you have been up north before, you will know how porous security is, unlike down south where the police is ready to flag anybody down if not anything but to extort,, same goes for congo, but you have conceded that the US is the avengers of the world, I can only pray we don’t get on their bad side cuz we are a very easy country to destabilize. Good thing you know your history, you should also know, the US attacked cuz Hussein was planning to change the dynamics of oil trades against the USD, same goes for Libya, this countries were not the only terrible dictators of then, but never go against the US selfish interest. Do you think the US cares about the citizens of those nations? They don’t,that’s why they never bother to help them rebuild, the goal is to destabilize them so they can’t make any policies that affects the US. Now the citizens that went around shouting for the US to save them, how is their lives now, they don’t even have a nation to call their own, if Nigeria pitted itself against the United States during the Biafra war, do you know how much they would have backed Biafra with weapons? Just to make sure we remain destabilized. Omo no go dey think say this people get sympathy for you oo,, all na selfish interest. You said it’s a game between two bad guys but why are y’all agitated because Putin deployed nukes to Belarus. Let the other bad guy do his thing in peace and let’s watch.

I'm quite aware of that, if they went against the dynamics without commiting those crimes and invasio, US will have no reasons to attack them.
Wetin concern me with agitation of nuclear deployment, after all there are US nukes in five countries in Europe, Putin is a good match, let's watch the drama as it unfolds
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Caseless: 8:32am On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
Putin ll die mysteriously.

Says a hypocrite that has donne worst!
When you meet a rabid dog, you hit it with stick to prevent biting you.
Those idióts I gave stained pads can have it for dinner a 1000 times cos they deserved nothing but to eat sour food!
Maybe you are one of them cos am sure you ll v many monikers with this your wicked mind.
What's worse than sharing stained pads on a public forum?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons / Full Text Of Robert Mugabe''s Speech To Zimbabweans / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.