Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,135 members, 7,880,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React (33747 Views)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Gbadebo19(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2023
828Stony:
you don’t hear about it because, the US control the narrative, they control the media just as their navy currently controls the vast oceans of the earth, you won’t know when they decide to test it cuz a vast number of their nuclear assets are on submarines. The US thanks to it’s CIA arm nations just like Russia do for economic gains, I believe you know the US economy is backed by its military just like the UK had the powerful Royal Navy. In further defence of Russia, they cancelled Africa debt to Russia, while the US on the other hand seize any assets belonging to any country that don’t dance to Their tune. Middle East and Africa is a good example plus some countries in South America.
Stop saying all these things about US controlling the media. China and India have a staggering 25% of the world's population. That in my view is enough to start with. And remember that the larger population of China do not have access to Google, Yahoo or Facebook and other western media platforms because of the great wall of China that makes the govt censor what they see or hear.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Astra101: 7:00pm On May 27, 2023
4ward4:

Every Sane human knows the move is wrong, they aren't hypocrites.
Nuclear weapon is the height of it all, even you and I won't survive it...Once it is released into the atmosphere , you and your families will be afflicted with various plague forgetting your distance from Belarus.

Did you read the article? I'm sure you didn't base on your comment. Russia have 2000 of this kind of weapon while America have 200 and halve of those 200 is based in Europe. What's the distance between Europe and America and what's the distance between Russia and Belarus? Did you call out America when they where deploying over a hundred of same weapon to Europe? Meanwhile this is Russia first deployment since the fall of USSR. Of a truth hypocrisy becloud the mind of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Truthshotcrazy: 7:01pm On May 27, 2023
Don’t Hiroshima Nagasaki us
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by altteemy: 7:02pm On May 27, 2023
@HacheNoire, I would like to add that the plan of using Ukraine as a ground to fight a proxy war against Russia was something even US officials has made speeches about in the past even before last year's invasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWu7cPPVv0

I couldn't find the actual video but going through this video around the middle, the speaker a former US defence secretary admitted that this was indeed a proxy war against Russia and US needed to continue to provide arms for the Ukrainians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzpCKjl8OxQ

Another video showing US direct involvement in the war. The US doesn't want this war to end without weakening Russia.

The US just can't be trusted as a peaceful mediator in this case considering their agenda. NATO entered Libya, Iraq and we know these places ain't peaceful today.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 7:03pm On May 27, 2023
Globetrot:
So what exactly did the Americans do in Afghanistan?

Decimate Alqaeda!

America did not have any prior problem with Talibans, their alliance with alqaeda was the cause of war.

And America dealt a big blow on them. They almost close to extinction
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 4ward4: 7:03pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Nukes released in NATO countries and Russia won't affect us and South America provided we are not hit by nukes.

Sadly every nation of the earth will be. Air have no limitations. Reason why US & EUROPEAN countries are keen on countries having Nukes. Their are some countries you just can't trust with it. Their are as crazy as that. German said Russia cannot be trusted, even the latest NATO member said the same thing, despite the G7 agreement never to attack a lesser state.
So far , Americans & EU have been on the top campaign about Saving the planet. EU keep designing and setting standards, I doubt they will be so foolish to engage in a Nuke war.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 7:04pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Get your facts right! Russia is the No 1 propagandist nation on Earth!

Also, Afghanistan war was a guerrilla warfare. IS was not fighting against uniformed men in strategic location. Their was no frontlines in the war, and the IS performed exceptionally well.

How many soldiers did US lose in the war? Please tell me also how many soldiers Russia has lost in one year plus 🤣🤣🤣🤣 when it’s fighting a next door neighbor it shares boarders with! 😄😄😄

Always making excûsès for the US.
We doñ't hear Russian propaganda, we only hear US and their propaganda.
We only see and feel US propaganda.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Badassniggga(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2023
providencia:

The movement of nuclear weapons is nothing but a threat. Putin won't dare fire one. If he does, bye to russia. Mutually assured destruction takes care of that. fyi, Russia can strike any surface of the earth from Russia so why move the weapon?

Beside,nuclear weapon isn't something that can be countered. Once launched, its target is gone. The movement of the missile is useless if they really want to strike
LoL the difference is US doesn't want to die, so we might not get any mutual assured destruction 😂 grin grin grin. US want to outlive any nuke war which is next to impossible. They want to be the one to bomb you and rub it in your face in their media but that ain't happening grin. If Russia ever goes down, she takes others with her and that is something US doesn't want grin
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 7:06pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Before the US will lose 3 cities, The entire Russia will be dust.

Do you know about US Naval fleets, or have an idea about it’s Airforce?

No nation prays for the wrought of the F22’s and F35’s
We only hear how powerful all their weapons are, but we don't see their powers.
They are always so strong on paper.
Other nations don't have naval fleet and air force?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 7:08pm On May 27, 2023
altteemy:
@HacheNoire, I would like to add that the plan of using Ukraine as a ground to fight a proxy war against Russia was something even US officials has made speeches about in the past even before last year's invasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWu7cPPVv0

I couldn't find the actual video but going through this video around the middle, the speaker a former US defence secretary admitted that this was indeed a proxy war against Russia and US needed to continue to provide arms for the Ukrainians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzpCKjl8OxQ

Another video showing US direct involvement in the war. The US doesn't want this war to end without weakening Russia.

The US just can't be trusted as a peaceful mediator in this case considering their agenda. NATO entered Libya, Iraq and we know these places ain't peaceful today.

You not far from the truth, but what was Russia expecting?

Proxy war has always been part of warfare. You cannot attack Niger, without having it in your plan that, Nigeria will give support to Niger

So Russia using that term “Proxy” is baseless. US can also say Iran is fighting a proxy war cos it’s supplying weapons to Russia
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 4ward4: 7:11pm On May 27, 2023
Astra101:

Did you read the article? I'm sure you didn't base on your comment. Russia have 2000 of this kind of weapon while America have 200 and halve of those 200 is based in Europe. What's the distance between Europe and America and what's the distance between Russia and Belarus? Did you call out America when they where deploying over a hundred of same weapon to Europe? Meanwhile this is Russia first deployment since the fall of USSR. Of a truth hypocrisy becloud the mind of reasoning.

Have Russia so far been worthy of their words & agreement signed? Annexing Crimea despite been A member of G7, attacking Ukraine. Russia finally pushed alot of EU countries into Joining NATO. All because they feel RUSSIA cannot be trusted. Before Hiroshima in August 5, 1963. An agreement have been reached never to Use NUKES anymore for combat. Reason why US or EU haven't spent time developing more Nuke.
US deploying NUKES around EUROPE, will definitely not call for fear, because US have learnt to play by the Rules Over time. Exactly why did you think EU & US have closely been monitoring IRAN & their Nuclear projects.
NUKES in the hand of Putin ,is a disaster waiting to happen .Russia don't operate same system of government like the US
US might be gays, non religious people , but So far they keep to written agreement.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 828Stony: 7:13pm On May 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Every nation at one time or the other has invaded another. Wars were a very common thing in the past. Are you telling me that the history of Russia started off with that vast expanse of land?
Definitely no. It might have bear some other names pre history. I have some unconfirmed info about how small Russia was in the 15th century. But as it is unconfirmed, I will not talk about it. That is that about that.
Regarding exalting other nations over my race. You are still living in the past and playing the blame game. The truth is that our ancestors were too foolish. Come on, reason it, they sold their fellow black men to Europeans for glass and bottles of beer.
And I want you to know that Blacks at one time in history also lorded it over the whites. Can underdeveloped European nations now turn and blame it at one time in history when blacks lorded it over them?
you just dropped a good argument, If you are the president of present day Russia, will you allow this vast land Acquired by your ancestors to be taken from you in your lifetime, they obviously started out as different tribes and hamlets but they grew under one language and held their ground, will you be willing to loose those lands and be a shame to your ancestors, not withstanding you already lost the Soviet Union, not by military occupation but by manipulation from a distant power. I really wish to know what you would do in putin’s shoe, what I see is everyone bashing him for not being a coward,, and of course the black man was a coward and still a coward ruled by vanity, look at nations pitting themselves against the western agenda and you will see their culture is conservative and their people less greedy and loyal to the course of their nation, Russia,North Korea, and china, trust me, if this nations were occupied by the black man or Africans , the US would have compromised and destroyed them from within just as they did Iraq,Libya and same thing they are planning with Iran, Vanity is the downfall of every nation or ideology.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 7:16pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Hello! Economies fund wars! Your economic prowess translates to your military prowess.

America left Afghanistan, it was never defeated. America released the present leader. So that is an arrangement.

Trump made the arrangement and was fulfilled by Biden. I repeat! America never lost the war!
Economies fund war of course.
But I ask again, why did America leave Afghanistan with it's tail between it's legs despite their large economy?
If war is won by economy, what makes u think China won't pummel US?
Economy don't keep ur soldiers running on the battle, where economy is important is pushing people to the battle field, when missiles are launched, it doesn't check ur economy before doing the damage.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 7:19pm On May 27, 2023
freshkpomo:

Just like saying propaganda is the reason Nigerians are been seen as criminals and jailed all over the world. In first place what is NATO and why was it originally formed?
It could be, the fact that Nîgeriàns are jailed all over the world doesn't mean they are all crimiñals, some are in jaiI because the jaiIers feel all Nîgeriàns are crimiñals.
Many countries have their cîtîzèns jailed in many countries in the world but propaganda is the reason u think only Nîgeriàns are the ones in jail all over the world.
Why was NATO formed?
Can u tell me why there was a Berlin conference ages ago?
That's exactly why NATO was formed, for servicing their self interest and trèatïng everyone else as Iesser people and the people who are always wrong while they are always right.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 828Stony: 7:22pm On May 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Stop saying all these things about US controlling the media. China and India have a staggering 25% of the world's population. That in my view is enough to start with. And remember that the larger population of China do not have access to Google, Yahoo or Facebook and other western media platforms because of the great wall of China that makes the govt censor what they see or hear.
And that’s the reason the US have been unable to poison their citizens mind and destroy them from within, I’m sorry if the truth hurts but the west controls the world media, India is a play both sides country and they have their citizens in check too, they are also wary of the western media poisoning.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 7:22pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Economies fund war of course.
But I ask again, why did America leave Afghanistan with it's tail between it's legs despite their large economy?
If war is won by economy, what makes u think China won't pummel US?
Economy don't keep ur soldiers running on the battle, where economy is important is pushing people to the battle field, when missiles are launched, it doesn't check ur economy before doing the damage.

America comfortably withdrew from Afghanistan under agreement with the Talibans. No time did the Taliban had a chance to win the war.

America deployed from North America to Middle East, and stood their grounds. That requires heavy funds that an average nation cannot afford. That’s where funds come in. Money plays a huge part in warfare.

Get your facts right.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by altteemy: 7:24pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

You not far from the truth, but what was Russia expecting?

Proxy war has always been part of warfare. You cannot attack Niger, without having it in your plan that, Nigeria will give support to Niger

So Russia using that term “Proxy” is baseless. US can also say Iran is fighting a proxy war cos it’s supplying weapons to Russia

Former US Senator Tells Donald CIA Planned Proxy War Against Russia In Ukraine Before 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVUwht4IBn0

The CIA had planned harming Russia since a long time ago.

None of them is a saint but the US is just a huge hypocrite especially for creating the initial conflict and yet being bold to organize the continued assault against Russia.

Well, all is fair in love and war.

But Ukrainian lives are paying for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 7:24pm On May 27, 2023
Topmaike007:
and China and Iran is far better than Nigeria
China is a dream we still dream here but we f00I ourselves with democracy because the western media keeps making us believe democracy is the only way to survive.
But they don't preach democracy to Saudi Arabia.
They know democracy is the only way they can easily push their ideas to Africans and instill it in them.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2023
No wahala. If Putin start nuclear war. Mother Russia won’t be left alife. Nobody has monopoly of madness. So many countries around the world has nuclear weapon
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Kingbuhari(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2023
Please they should start this war , I can't wait till carry ak47 for restoration of biafra
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Russia is throwing a subtle message at US and NATO. The message is straight and plain.
"You want war, we give you war' ...

Since NATO is trying to encircle Russia, I think it is also wise for Russia to start arming its allies with Nuclear weapons also. The repercussion of this move is that Russia is starting to position its weapon at strategic places too, so that when the nukes start going off, countries like Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania which borders Russia; NATO countries who are neighbours of Russia, which the US is using as frontal to wade war against Russia, will be the first to collect.

It is even refreshing and surprising to see Un!ted State, during its reaction to the deployment, referencing the Cuban missile crisis as a period unworthy of repetition. Even using it to preach to Russia. The same Cuban missile crisis started by US after it threatened to nuke Cuba just because of Russia's military base in the Cuba-country near US. Yet US want Russia to accept same thing in Ukraine.

War strategy is a like chess game. Give it to Putin. He is a master of the game.

If u are rejoicing on nuclear war. You self may not survive it. Islamic terrorist and APC apologist
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 7:26pm On May 27, 2023
providencia:

The movement of nuclear weapons is nothing but a threat. Putin won't dare fire one. If he does, bye to russia. Mutually assured destruction takes care of that. fyi, Russia can strike any surface of the earth from Russia so why move the weapon?

Beside,nuclear weapon isn't something that can be countered. Once launched, its target is gone. The movement of the missile is useless if they really want to strike
Did U read the post?
What's the essence of firing a long range missile that should be going to America on Poland when u can move short range missile to Belarus and fire it at Poland.
Not all nuclear weapons can travel long distances.
Can u fire a mortar bomb from Russia to England?
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 7:26pm On May 27, 2023
altteemy:

Former US Senator Tells Donald CIA Planned Proxy War Against Russia In Ukraine Before 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVUwht4IBn0

The CIA had planned harming Russia since a long time ago.

None of them is a saint but the US is just a huge hypocrite especially for creating the initial conflict and yet being bold to organize the continued assault against Russia.

Well, all is fair in love and war.

Case closed
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2023
828Stony:
you just dropped a good argument, If you are the president of present day Russia, will you allow this vast land Acquired by your ancestors to be taken from you in your lifetime, they obviously started out as different tribes and hamlets but they grew under one language and held their ground, will you be willing to loose those lands and be a shame to your ancestors, not withstanding you already lost the Soviet Union, not by military occupation but by manipulation from a distant power. I really wish to know what you would do in putin’s shoe, what I see is everyone bashing him for not being a coward,, and of course the black man was a coward and still a coward ruled by vanity, look at nations pitting themselves against the western agenda and you will see their culture is conservative and their people less greedy and loyal to the course of their nation, Russia,North Korea, and china, trust me, if this nations were occupied by the black man or Africans , the US would have compromised and destroyed them from within just as they did Iraq,Libya and same thing they are planning with Iran, Vanity is the downfall of every nation or ideology.

Oga if Putin detonate a single nuclear weapon lasan. U know how it will end na. Even mother Russia is not safe at all

There are ways many countries in 21st century can end war but never through nuclear weapon. It is a weapon of mass destruction
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 7:27pm On May 27, 2023
Globetrot:
Trust me,Quora is not the place to go if you want to know the truth about what is going on in Ukraine, they are living in a pipe dream of Ukraine winning the war courtesy of the MSM

The guy thinks we don't know Quora.
Only western propaganda is welcomed on Quora.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Badassniggga(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
No wahala. If Putin start nuclear war. Mother Russia won’t be left alife. Nobody has monopoly of madness. So many countries around the world has nuclear weapon
if Putin starts nuke war in Ukraine no one would dare cough in NATO. Those Russian submarines are patiently waiting for any idiøt to make a stüpid move.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 7:29pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

The West will back Nigeria! We have everything to destroy Russia!

If Ukraine can cause so much damage, then we bound to conquer Russia
The west cañ't use us for a proxy wàr.
Use us to cause a damàgé while we receive more severe dàmàges.
Russia doñ't need back up to bIast us out of existence.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Badassniggga(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Oga if Putin detonate a single nuclear weapon lasan. U know how it will end na. Even mother Russia is not safe at all
ok. So tell us oga, if Putin detonates a nuke in Ukraine what will you or US or Europe do?

I await a sensible answer.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 7:30pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

The west cañ't use us for a proxy wàr.
Use us to cause a damàgé while we receive more severe dàmàges.
Russia doñ't need back up to bIast us out of existence.

No one envisaged they would need against Ukraine!
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Tiopii: 7:30pm On May 27, 2023
greggng:

And in your view nato doesn't have capacity to deploy war head in the countries you mentioned? No start what you can't finish

Leave that one. Weapons that are there for fancy and would be very limited.
Like only Russia possess the Nuclear warhead. Russia can do. whatever they want with their Nuclear weapons except actually use them.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Badassniggga(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2023
greggng:

And in your view nato doesn't have capacity to deploy war head in the countries you mentioned? No start what you can't finish
US/NATO already have nukes stationed close in Europe, so what are you saying? What are they going to deploy when they have it there already?
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 7:38pm On May 27, 2023
4ward4:

Sadly every nation of the earth will be. Air have no limitations. Reason why US & EUROPEAN countries are keen on countries having Nukes. Their are some countries you just can't trust with it. Their are as crazy as that. German said Russia cannot be trusted, even the latest NATO member said the same thing, despite the G7 agreement never to attack a lesser state.
So far , Americans & EU have been on the top campaign about Saving the planet. EU keep designing and setting standards, I doubt they will be so foolish to engage in a Nuke war.
But US can invade lesser states?
Radiation from a nuclear explosion only covers distances within it's radius.
So if Abuja is decimated by Nuclear bomb, we can still live in Nigeria, the only unhabitable places will be the radius within the reach of the radiation, if u are not within the reach of the radiation, nothing will be happen to u.
Make una rest with all these air story.
If Europe is torched to the ground from a nuclear war, at most, north Africàñ couñtries like Morocco, Tunisia will be affected not us, not Southern Africà.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid) / Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) / USA Shuts Down North Korea's Internet After Sony Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.