Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,142 members, 7,880,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React (33749 Views)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:40pm On May 27, 2023
Topmaike007:
is it everyone that will accept democracy? Look at Nigeria as a case study what have we benefited from democracy as a nation and is Saudi and other Arabian country are they practicing democracy
Is China practicing democracy?
Is Morocco practicing democracy?
Nigèriàñs just carry democracy for head.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by engrchykae(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2023
greenermodels:
Trump never had the mindset of a meddlesome USA getting involved in wars and matters that doesn't warrant their involvement. The Russian invasion of Ukraine would have happened earlier if Hilary Clinton won, remember that it was under Obama Russia occupied parts of Ukraine due to American meddlesomeness in the politics of the country.
but trump sustained the proxy war on Syria
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Astra101: 6:41pm On May 27, 2023
4ward4:

You really don't understand exactly what Russia Is doing, Every single Nation is been thrown a subtle message by Russia.
The effect of Deploying Nuclear Weapons for combat is too grievous and mother earth can't bear it.
To you he is passing a message to US & NATO , but every sane human knows the act is condemable. Nigeria or anyother nation on Planet Earth won't be spare ,if Putin Keeps threatening the globe with a Nuclear weapon. Air is a Common media we all share and no human will be spare.

Did you read the article at all? Or you are cherry picking because it's not the US that deployed it this time around? Did you read the part that say Russia have 2000 of this weapons and the US have 200 and half is based in Europe? Calculate the distance between Europe and America and also calculate the distance between Russia and Belarus. Mind you, this is Russia first deployment since the fall of USSR. Don't be emotional, but logical!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by freshkpomo(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:

Before Russia annexed Crimea how many of her neighbors have they attack?
Without USA pushing them just like they are pushing Ukraine?

They did not attack their neighbors yet so many countries in that eastern Europe can write in ππ¢ππ¢π
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by osazsky(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2023
lhordspy:

My friend, That is exactly what they are doing right now -'Putting body' like you stated. Taking the fight to the war-mongers.

You read the report so? Study that map. It is a chess strategy. Putin is Using one country(Belarus) to checkmate three NATO countries (Poland, Latvia, Lithuania) , which borders Russia, that he knows NATO can use to attack in the future.

Romania and Bulgaria can't move anywhere because they will need to go through Ukraine or Crimea.
Crimea is under the control Russia And Ukraine right now is under heavy bombardment from Russia.

The only NATO country left at the extreme end is Estonia. And It borders Russia directly. Won't be much problem for Russia to handle.
oga shut up...we are tired of noise pollution
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 828Stony: 6:42pm On May 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

You don't use a current situation in a retrospective way to justify yourself. At the time these people you mentioned were warring with Russia, they were not friends of the US either, at least Germany, Spain and France were not friends of the US at that time. I don't know much about Portuguese history but I have never heard of them staging wars. As for colonialism, there was nithing wrong with what they did at that time because it was a norm. Until something is prohibited, it remains legally valid just as slave trade at that time. It is only in today's era that you can condemn it. For instance, you can't kill a kidnapper today if at the time he kidnapped, there was nothing wrong with kidnapping. I hope you get it.
you can only say something is not wrong if their is no oppressed party, but in this case, regardless of if the black man sold his brothers, it doesn’t erase the fact that our ancestors were oppressed and under went inhumane treatment from the people you are currently defending. But I understand why you have this colonial reasoning, you have been shaped to see nothing good of your race and exalt your oppressors. It is uncommon in history to see Russia as a war mongering nation, Japan,mongolia,France,Germany all made an attempt to topple them, now the US is at it too, now please educate me on any nation old Russia invaded. I surrender myself to your knowledge about that.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 6:43pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Germany will be grinded to powder if it attempts to attack Russia without their association of bullies called NATO.
Economy don't fîght wars, if economy does, US wouldn't leave Afghanistan with their taiIs between their Iegs.

Hello! Economies fund wars! Your economic prowess translates to your military prowess.

America left Afghanistan, it was never defeated. America released the present leader. So that is an arrangement.

Trump made the arrangement and was fulfilled by Biden. I repeat! America never lost the war!
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by freshkpomo(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

All ur neighbors can be wróñg when propaganda is involved.

Just like saying propaganda is the reason Nigerians are been seen as criminals and jailed all over the world. In first place what is NATO and why was it originally formed?
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by OChimex: 6:44pm On May 27, 2023
Badassniggga:
so can you tell us why haven't the powers from the US and EU man up and invade Russia like men?

Hell no. They are not stupid to start wasting lives.
The first and only time a nuclear weapon was used,, the US is still apologizing until today.
It was a grievous mistake, that’s why they don’t flaunt their nuclear arsenals anymore because using that shit is inhuman. Putin must be so stupid to think it’s fun to display such satanic weapon.
But I tell you for sure, the US has the one of horrible, satanic nuclear weapons, but they don’t show it to the world. And in my state here, there are tons of bunkers too; one is like 20 mins away from our house.
So don’t think they aren’t ready for anything Russia can come up with. They are smart and plan ahead of time
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Globetrot: 6:45pm On May 27, 2023
Once you don't play ball the way the Americans want, surely you are a dictator,
the collective west colonized Africa and still are dictating terms to African leaders but some chap tells me that they are not neocolonial dictators, if the Americans are really capable like in the movies, what is stopping them from outrightly engaging Russia on the battlefield, take it or leave it, only a weak boy calls his brothers to help him while fighting his mate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:47pm On May 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

And what happenend to the Russians on Quora. Do they not have a voice of their own?
A voice of ur own is termed "Russian troll".
The only Russian voices accepted are the ones crîtîcîziñg Russia because they live in Western societies and want to feel accepted.
A Slovakian, a Serb, a Hungarian who says anything that sounds like supporting Russia is labeled a "Russian troll" and down voted.
I use Quora everyday, that's where I read a lot of western propaganda about Russia and China.
Labelling China like a póór village with hungry people whose technology is wack.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Globetrot: 6:47pm On May 27, 2023
Yeah, The United States ousted the Taliban and after 20 years handed the country back to the Taliban,I get it now.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
HacheNoire:

Hello! Economies fund wars! Your economic prowess translates to your military prowess.

America left Afghanistan, it was never defeated. America released the present leader. So that is an arrangement.

Trump made the arrangement and was fulfilled by Biden. I repeat! America never lost the war!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:49pm On May 27, 2023
Idoko619:
A Nigerian forum discussing international matter, lolss, y'all face your yahoo yahoo and rituals abeg.
Your opinions on your election can't even cross border yet you want to be discussing issue that are more than your existence.

That's how those Westerners discuss Nigèria and Africa on their forums and it doesn't affect us here, I guess they are doing well because u feel inferior to them.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 6:49pm On May 27, 2023
Globetrot:
Yeah, The United States ousted the Taliban and after 20 years handed the country back to the Taliban,I get it now.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes! You right!

Nothing more!
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by victorazy(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Russia is throwing a subtle message at US and NATO. The message is straight and plain.
"You want war, we give you war' ...

Since NATO is trying to encircle Russia, I think it is also wise for Russia to start arming its allies with Nuclear weapons also. The repercussion of this move is that Russia is starting to position its weapon at strategic places too, so that when the nukes start going off, countries like Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania which borders Russia; NATO countries who are neighbours of Russia, which the US is using as frontal to wade war against Russia, will be the first to collect.

It is even refreshing and surprising to see Un!ted State, during its reaction to the deployment, referencing the Cuban missile crisis as a period unworthy of repetition. Even using it to preach to Russia. The same Cuban missile crisis started by US after it threatened to nuke Cuba just because of Russia's military base in the Cuba-country near US. Yet US want Russia to accept same thing in Ukraine.

War strategy is a like chess game. Give it to Putin. He is a master of the game.

Russian allies are already wielded with nuclear weapons.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 828Stony: 6:50pm On May 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Thank God you said the relationship is egbon and aburo own. Now imagine having two elder brothers. One is always wielding a machete at you and the other one is always giving you money for sweets and chewing gum. Which one would you like?
Remember the US also has nuclear weapons. But when was the last time you hear them testing those weapons? You will rather hear of US donating some billion dollars to another nation for healthcare, defence or economic stimulation. You will never hear of such about Russia.
In short, you never make friends by show of force.
Remember Saheed Osupa song: sugbon wa gba akara, wa gba dundu, l'omo kekeke fi moju eeyan daada.
you don’t hear about it because, the US control the narrative, they control the media just as their navy currently controls the vast oceans of the earth, you won’t know when they decide to test it cuz a vast number of their nuclear assets are on submarines. The US thanks to it’s CIA arm nations just like Russia do for economic gains, I believe you know the US economy is backed by its military just like the UK had the powerful Royal Navy. In further defence of Russia, they cancelled Africa debt to Russia, while the US on the other hand seize any assets belonging to any country that don’t dance to Their tune. Middle East and Africa is a good example plus some countries in South America.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Topmaike007(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

What happened to Nigeria under dictatorship? Same is happening to Russia.

It’s a world of the few getting filthy rich and no one to question. You just need to criticize and you dead.

Is that what you canvassing for?

You mentioned Saudi, that’s another cage. They just like the West, they show you what they want you to see. The citizens are like sheep’s and dare not talk
oya tell us what happened to Nigeria during the military era.

During the military era we had a functioning national carrier airlines many standard roads you are seeing today was built in the military era, standard university was created and there were no long strike during military era naira was above Dollar.

I do not support military rule but they're better than the useless democracy we have today same democracy that the Libyan were yawning for is what put them in this useless thing they found themselves after killing Gadafi

10 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:51pm On May 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

If you still can't differentiate between a platform that is controlled by the people on it, and the one controlled by a central authority, am sorry I can't help your understanding.
The authority don't give the opinions rather the people who are in the community.
Just like the opinions on Nairaland is mostly the opinion of the users not that of Seun and the mods.
Any other opinion that's against our society we label them as "trolls" that's what I have been explaining, I can't force u to understand.
If u make a comment in a society and u keep being tagged as "Russian troll" by all the comments replying u, I am sure u will keep making more comments there huh?

6 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by lhordspy: 6:51pm On May 27, 2023
victorazy:

Russian allies are already wielded with nuclear weapons.

The smaller allies.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Topmaike007(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Is China practicing democracy?
Is Morocco practicing democracy?
Nigèriàñs just carry democracy for head.
and China and Iran is far better than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by providencia(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Russia is throwing a subtle message at US and NATO. The message is straight and plain.
"You want war, we give you war' ...

Since NATO is trying to encircle Russia, I think it is also wise for Russia to start arming its allies with Nuclear weapons also. The repercussion of this move is that Russia is starting to position its weapon at strategic places too, so that when the nukes start going off, countries like Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania which borders Russia; NATO countries who are neighbours of Russia, which the US is using as frontal to wade war against Russia, will be the first to collect.

It is even refreshing and surprising to see Un!ted State, during its reaction to the deployment, referencing the Cuban missile crisis as a period unworthy of repetition. Even using it to preach to Russia. The same Cuban missile crisis started by US after it threatened to nuke Cuba just because of Russia's military base in the Cuba-country near US. Yet US want Russia to accept same thing in Ukraine.

War strategy is a like chess game. Give it to Putin. He is a master of the game.

The movement of nuclear weapons is nothing but a threat. Putin won't dare fire one. If he does, bye to russia. Mutually assured destruction takes care of that. fyi, Russia can strike any surface of the earth from Russia so why move the weapon?

Beside,nuclear weapon isn't something that can be countered. Once launched, its target is gone. The movement of the missile is useless if they really want to strike
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Globetrot: 6:52pm On May 27, 2023
Trust me,Quora is not the place to go if you want to know the truth about what is going on in Ukraine, they are living in a pipe dream of Ukraine winning the war courtesy of the MSM

JagabanBorgu:

A voice of ur own is termed "Russian troll".
The only Russian voices accepted are the ones crîtîcîziñg Russia because they live in Western societies and want to feel accepted.
A Slovakian, a Serb, a Hungarian who says anything that sounds like supporting Russia is labeled a "Russian troll" and down voted.
I use Quora everyday, that's where I read a lot of western propaganda about Russia and China.
Labelling China like a póór village with hungry people whose technology is wack.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:53pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Hello! Is it news that Russia is using Iranian weapons and getting back door support from Russia and South Africa?

What do you call Belarus?

Please!
Hello, u talked about Nigèrià and I told u Russia doñ't allies to roast when u were saying we have the allies.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by lhordspy: 6:53pm On May 27, 2023
providencia:

The movement of nuclear weapons is nothing but a threat. Putin won't dare fire one. If he does, bye to russia. Mutually assured destruction takes care of that. fyi, Russia can strike any surface of the earth from Russia so why move the weapon?

Beside,nuclear weapon isn't something that can be countered. Once launched, its target is gone. The movement of the missile is useless if they really want to strike

See the map I posted- to know why.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 828Stony: 6:55pm On May 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Thank God you said the relationship is egbon and aburo own. Now imagine having two elder brothers. One is always wielding a machete at you and the other one is always giving you money for sweets and chewing gum. Which one would you like?
Remember the US also has nuclear weapons. But when was the last time you hear them testing those weapons? You will rather hear of US donating some billion dollars to another nation for healthcare, defence or economic stimulation. You will never hear of such about Russia.
In short, you never make friends by show of force.
Remember Saheed Osupa song: sugbon wa gba akara, wa gba dundu, l'omo kekeke fi moju eeyan daada.
And if we are to talk about a brother that brandishes machete a lot, its obviously the US, that’s why their military industrial complex is thriving.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 6:55pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Hello, u talked about Nigèrià and I told u Russia doñ't allies to roast when u were saying we have the allies.

The West will back Nigeria! We have everything to destroy Russia!

If Ukraine can cause so much damage, then we bound to conquer Russia
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Gbadebo19(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2023
828Stony:
you can only say something is not wrong if their is no oppressed party, but in this case, regardless of if the black man sold his brothers, it doesn’t erase the fact that our ancestors were oppressed and under went inhumane treatment from the people you are currently defending. But I understand why you have this colonial reasoning, you have been shaped to see nothing good of your race and exalt your oppressors. It is uncommon in history to see Russia as a war mongering nation, Japan,mongolia,France,Germany all made an attempt to topple them, now the US is at it too, now please educate me on any nation old Russia invaded. I surrender myself to your knowledge about that.
Every nation at one time or the other has invaded another. Wars were a very common thing in the past. Are you telling me that the history of Russia started off with that vast expanse of land?
Definitely no. It might have bear some other names pre history. I have some unconfirmed info about how small Russia was in the 15th century. But as it is unconfirmed, I will not talk about it. That is that about that.
Regarding exalting other nations over my race. You are still living in the past and playing the blame game. The truth is that our ancestors were too foolish. Come on, reason it, they sold their fellow black men to Europeans for glass and bottles of beer.
And I want you to know that Blacks at one time in history also lorded it over the whites. Can underdeveloped European nations now turn and blame it at one time in history when blacks lorded it over them?
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by rottennaija(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2023
dorcdave2019:
How long will this continue...
Until US get sense
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by jikins(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2023
MrPADDY:

Lol. Na you open thread for Russia, na you still come book space. You really mean business for this your Russia.

grin grin grin
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Globetrot: 6:57pm On May 27, 2023
So what exactly did the Americans do in Afghanistan?
HacheNoire:

Yes! You right!

Nothing more!
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:57pm On May 27, 2023
dvkot:
same as Russia too

As besides the USA did threaten to invade the Hague so it's not misinformation
The US even sanctioned officials from the Hague and slammed them with Visa bàn

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 7:00pm On May 27, 2023
Topmaike007:
oya tell us what happened to Nigeria during the military era.

During the military era we had a functioning national carrier airlines many standard roads you are seeing today was built in the military era, standard university was created and there were no long strike during military era naira was above Dollar.

I do not support military rule but they're better than the useless democracy we have today same democracy that the Libyan were yawning for is what put them in this useless thing they found themselves after killing Gadafi

It was functioning because of dare consequences and fear which democracy can replicate in more civil way.

I cannot deny the accomplishments of military rule, but it was too rigid. It was just a few milking the nation and you dare not talk.

People who stole under that rule are still wealthy till date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid) / Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) / USA Shuts Down North Korea's Internet After Sony Hack

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.