Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,146 members, 7,880,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:59 PM

Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React (33755 Views)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:19pm On May 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Such a person is NOT labelled by Quora but by a vast community of different opinions who have seen the propaganda he is dishing out.
I am talking about the people on Quora.
I read Quora everyday, only pro western comments are welcomed.
A different opinion is frowned at.
Shows what they mostly share are propaganda like their news outlets.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Gbadebo19(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2023
828Stony:
Look again at this hotbed of war and you will see that Russia has always had to defend itself against the aggressors, napoleon,Hitler,USA, the war mongers of then are the present key allies of the US, Russia have never been a war mongering nation, if you understand what a war mongering nation means then you will know why USA,UK,FRANCE,GERMANY,SPAIN, and PORTUGAL colonized Africa and the rest of the world, today this nations are key allies, how can you a black man oppressed by this nations trust them.
You don't use a current situation in a retrospective way to justify yourself. At the time these people you mentioned were warring with Russia, they were not friends of the US either, at least Germany, Spain and France were not friends of the US at that time. I don't know much about Portuguese history but I have never heard of them staging wars. As for colonialism, there was nithing wrong with what they did at that time because it was a norm. Until something is prohibited, it remains legally valid just as slave trade at that time. It is only in today's era that you can condemn it. For instance, you can't kill a kidnapper today if at the time he kidnapped, there was nothing wrong with kidnapping. I hope you get it.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Gbadebo19(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I am talking about the people on Quora.
I read Quora everyday, only pro western comments are welcomed.
A different opinion is frowned at.
Shows what they mostly share are propaganda like their news outlets.
And what happenend to the Russians on Quora. Do they not have a voice of their own?
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Idoko619(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2023
A Nigerian forum discussing international matter, lolss, y'all face your yahoo yahoo and rituals abeg.
Your opinions on your election can't even cross border yet you want to be discussing issue that are more than your existence.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:24pm On May 27, 2023
Prenonjebose:

You don't get it. The relationship fostered by US with NATO countries over decades is the reason why there would always be an alliance between them. That is what Russia and China do not have with their neighbors. Military and economic relationship is key in cases like this. It's America's smartness to befriend European countries not because US can not fight her battles alone, but because it's simple logic to have allies everywhere to ease logistics and quick interventions.
People making comments like US will take out Russia without breaking a sweat is d reason I made that comment.
And saying NATO and US will take Russia out easily sounds childish.
That's a country against about 20 or more countries and countries who are not pro-NATO like NK, China, India etc wón't let NATO have their way, that's where a world war breaks out.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by freshkpomo(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2023
anonymous1759:

How old are you ? You think it’s by military budget or what the western media dish out to you . How much did INEC used for the Nigerian election? 300 b but we Nigerians know the money isn’t up to that amount . So any country can come up with any ridiculous figure to scare their adversary.
Saudi Arabia is richer than Israel and Iran yet they’re scared of both countries what does that tell you ? It means military budget is a big scam what you look is the body language of both countries you’re comparing.

You’re using 40 plus countries in the name of NATO to compare a single country Russia yet you call them weak ? What those that tell you ?
All NATO countries are supporting Ukraine yet Russia is gaining more lands what does that tell you ?

American can’t stand Russia 1vs1 this Ukraine war has exposed them . NATO just comprises of USA, France , UK , Germany etc the rest are feather weights some European countries is Like Lagos the name NATO just scare people. If Brics metamorphosis to military alliance NATO will go to oblivion. Once again try to analyze things for yourself you’ll get better answers than allowing western media think for you .

Brazil and South Africa when nor go reach beat home and away? Hahahah una too funny here.,.. China with their chinko weapons? The only country I see there na Russia and India.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by dvkot(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

They were never indicted of any war crimes by anybody - except you!
didn't USA threatened to invade ICC if it tries them for war crimes ?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Gbadebo19(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

A comment by Chinese and Russians, even Slovaks etc is termed "Russian troll".
Only pro western comments are accepted by that community.
If you still can't differentiate between a platform that is controlled by the people on it, and the one controlled by a central authority, am sorry I can't help your understanding.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 6:25pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U need allies to fight Russia, Russia doñ't need aIIies to roast u.

Hello! Is it news that Russia is using Iranian weapons and getting back door support from Russia and South Africa?

What do you call Belarus?

Please!

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:26pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

We talking about nations with intelligence units. That does not play. Propaganda working on Nations😳

Your excuse won’t fly!
Propaganda is what is tagged intelligence.
How do u sell ur Iîes and get more people to align with u.
That's what the US do better than Russia.
Selling Iîes to nations and countries to follow them.
Cause the trouble and say the reaction of others to the trouble u caused is d reason they are bàd, that's what America tag "intelligence".
Their so called intelligence couldn't help them beat Taliban after 20 long years.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by eminemkayc: 6:27pm On May 27, 2023
OChimex:

Make we hear word Mr. You think Russia will survive the powers from The US and Entire EU?
*Make him go ask Hitler how he ended.*
Them say, “if one person cook for public then go finish the food, but if the public cook for one person, him no go finish the food.”

Hello,
With reference to the asterisked information, I guess you are unaware that Hitler was also stopped by the Soviets. In May 1945, the Soviet Red Army barreled into Berlin and captured the city, this was the final step in defeating the Third Reich and ending World War II in Europe

5 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Topmaike007(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

They were never indicted of any war crimes by anybody - except you!

Recognisable by who? Putin!
Mr man the law is not recognise in Russia same way USA doesn't recognise the court and the law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Gbadebo19(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2023
dvkot:
didn't USA threatened to invade ICC if it tries them for war crimes ?
Once again, this is absolute misinformation. The ICC cannot try the US because it is not a signatory to the Rome statute otherwise known as the Geneva convention of 1949.
But why did you target US, China is also not a signatory to that convention.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:28pm On May 27, 2023
Akalia:
I beg to differ, Russia as with other nuclear powers has restraint on the use of their nuclear capabilities because they know it won't end well for both the aggressor and defender.
At the time US nuked Japan, nuclear weapon technology was only novel and US at the time was the only country with such capability and as such there was no rules to play by. Today there are restraining rules of engagement by the IAEA and other regulating bodies.
The use of nuke outside these rules is tantamount to war crime and is attracts grave sanctions.
Russia can as well be playing psychological warfare with her perceived enemies.
America has nukes situated in Europe, it's not bad for Russia to have nukes in neighbouring countries.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 828Stony: 6:28pm On May 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

See, the problem is that you keep seeing things only in Putin's perspective. Relationship between the US and Russia started getting sour just before the end of the second world war.
I will tell you this. The mistake Putin made was that rather than rack up threatening nuclear weapons, he should have built an economic powerhouse in Europe. Remember they all depended on Russia for gas. If he had made Russia indispensable, countries like Germany, Turkey and a host of others would never ever have supported an invasion of Russia.
what you are proposing for Russia is, if you can’t beat them, join them. Every nation is ambitious no matter how small,, the US is driving it’s ambition with NATO, Russia on the other hand had always been a defensive nation, the issue with Ukraine,crimea and Georgia is obviously a case of egbon and aburo cuz this nations have Russian speaking populations. Now considering their history do you think the US will be comfortable with Russia being a economic powerhouse in Europe, that will automatically make the US irrelevant in Europe and make Russia more powerful as a world power, trust me the US will not want it and that’s why we have a divided Europe against Russia. Everyone knows the US is bored in the Americas because they have zero competition there,that’s why they constantly leave their area of influence to meddle in other continents political matters. Putin enemy is not Europe but America malicious influence in Europe, this man know things we don’t. If you were in his position, the US will be your enemy too cuz this nation will tie your hands down to prevent you from reaching your full potential.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:29pm On May 27, 2023
Badassniggga:

Oga let us hear word and stop trying to be clever. Putin didn't and has never threatened the globe with nukes. Europe and NATO don't make up more than 33% of the globe population-wise or territory-wise. Europe and NATO is not the globe. Get that into your skull 💀.
That's what he hears from western media.
Don't blame him

2 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by dvkot(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Once again, this is absolute misinformation. The ICC cannot try the US because it is not a signatory to the Rome statute otherwise known as the Geneva convention of 1949.
But why did you target US, China is also not a signatory to that convention.
same as Russia too

As besides the USA did threaten to invade the Hague so it's not misinformation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Badassniggga(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2023
OChimex:

Make we hear word Mr. You think Russia will survive the powers from The US and Entire EU?
Make him go ask Hitler how he ended.
Them say, “if one person cook for public then go finish the food, but if the public cook for one person, him no go finish the food.”
so can you tell us why haven't the powers from the US and EU man up and invade Russia like men?

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:31pm On May 27, 2023
Phantom233:
I heard some Russian armies are planning to killed the demented Putin. His days are numbered
Russian armies want to commit treason and they will bring it to public space.
Make una take am easy with western propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by nomolos92: 6:31pm On May 27, 2023
Badassniggga:
Go check history, Russia never lose, never! Hitler and Napoleon did worse using more brutal approach and still lost to Russia. grin grin

They lost to USSR which consist of Russia and many other Eastern and Central Europe countries 😁
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 828Stony: 6:32pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Their will be no need for war as I would be in hot romance with my neighbors.

Also, I won’t be a dictator, I will adopt democracy so my actions won’t lead a whole nation to destruction.

Putin is only getting away with all this because he is a dictator!

you can’t be in hot romance with compromised neighbors, everyone wants a piece of mother Russia and that’s why the Soviet Union got dissolved, It would have been a different case if the US wasn’t meddling in Europe affairs.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Pickmycall: 6:32pm On May 27, 2023
An empty threat
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:33pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Invade the USA😂😂😂. A nation where an average citizen is gun freak 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No nation on Earth can invade the US! None!
You wón't get to shoot a gûñ when u have been blown to pieces.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by dvkot(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2023
The Western tormentors.. long live Russia 🇷🇺

4 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by dvkot(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

are you minding him..
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by kayo80(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Russia is throwing a subtle message at US and NATO. The message is straight and plain.
"You want war, we give you war' ...

Since NATO is trying to encircle Russia, I think it is also wise for Russia to start arming its allies with Nuclear weapons also. The repercussion of this move is that Russia is starting to position its weapon at strategic places too, so that when the nukes start going off, countries like Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania which borders Russia; NATO countries who are neighbours of Russia, which the US is using as frontal to wade war against Russia, will be the first to collect.

It is even refreshing and surprising to see Un!ted State, during its reaction to the deployment, referencing the Cuban missile crisis as a period unworthy of repetition. Even using it to preach to Russia. The same Cuban missile crisis started by US after it threatened to nuke Cuba just because of Russia's military base in the Cuba-country near US. Yet US want Russia to accept same thing in Ukraine.

War strategy is a like chess game. Give it to Putin. He is a master of the game.

This is the first thing that came to my mind when i saw this news.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Gbadebo19(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2023
828Stony:
what you are proposing for Russia is, if you can’t beat them, join them. Every nation is ambitious no matter how small,, the US is driving it’s ambition with NATO, Russia on the other hand had always been a defensive nation, the issue with Ukraine,crimea and Georgia is obviously a case of egbon and aburo cuz this nations have Russian speaking populations. Now considering their history do you think the US will be comfortable with Russia being a economic powerhouse in Europe, that will automatically make the US irrelevant in Europe and make Russia more powerful as a world power, trust me the US will not want it and that’s why we have a divided Europe against Russia. Everyone knows the US is bored in the Americas because they have zero competition there,that’s why they constantly leave their area of influence to meddle in other continents political matters. Putin enemy is not Europe but America malicious influence in Europe, this man know things we don’t. If you were in his position, the US will be your enemy too cuz this nation will tie your hands down to prevent you from reaching your full potential.
Thank God you said the relationship is egbon and aburo own. Now imagine having two elder brothers. One is always wielding a machete at you and the other one is always giving you money for sweets and chewing gum. Which one would you like?
Remember the US also has nuclear weapons. But when was the last time you hear them testing those weapons? You will rather hear of US donating some billion dollars to another nation for healthcare, defence or economic stimulation. You will never hear of such about Russia.
In short, you never make friends by show of force.
Remember Saheed Osupa song: sugbon wa gba akara, wa gba dundu, l'omo kekeke fi moju eeyan daada.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 6:37pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Propaganda is what is tagged intelligence.
How do u sell ur Iîes and get more people to align with u.
That's what the US do better than Russia.
Selling Iîes to nations and countries to follow them.
Cause the trouble and say the reaction of others to the trouble u caused is d reason they are bàd, that's what America tag "intelligence".
Their so called intelligence couldn't help them beat Taliban after 20 long years.

Get your facts right! Russia is the No 1 propagandist nation on Earth!

Also, Afghanistan war was a guerrilla warfare. IS was not fighting against uniformed men in strategic location. Their was no frontlines in the war, and the IS performed exceptionally well.

How many soldiers did US lose in the war? Please tell me also how many soldiers Russia has lost in one year plus 🤣🤣🤣🤣 when it’s fighting a next door neighbor it shares boarders with! 😄😄😄
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:38pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

With a Herman economy on its knees, it’s still ahead of the entire landmass of Russia. That should tell you a lot.

What finances a war? Sports? Cos you just said economies don’t fight wars.
Germany will be grinded to powder if it attempts to attack Russia without their association of bullies called NATO.
Economy don't fîght wars, if economy does, US wouldn't leave Afghanistan with their taiIs between their Iegs.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Gbadebo19(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2023
dvkot:
same as Russia too

As besides the USA did threaten to invade the Hague so it's not misinformation
You cannot invade an entity that is neither a state nor a sovereignty entity. Invade does not apply. The Hague is just a term used to refer to the International Criminal Court. Hague is a state in the Netherlands.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:39pm On May 27, 2023
4ward4:

And I'm telling you , go read on the EIA of Nukes. before you sound foolish . Get yourself acquitted with common environmental Issues and their global impacts. The very fact a Nuke didn't kill you directly doesn't mean the globe won't feel the impact. Even fishes in the water will be killed around the globe .
Nukes released in NATO countries and Russia won't affect us and South America provided we are not hit by nukes.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 6:40pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Before the US will lose 3 cities, The entire Russia will be dust.

Do you know about US Naval fleets, or have an idea about it’s Airforce?

No nation prays for the wrought of the F22’s and F35’s

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid) / Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) / USA Shuts Down North Korea's Internet After Sony Hack

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.