Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React (33679 Views)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 828Stony: 5:59pm On May 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

You sabi talk nonsense. Why don't you tell us what is happening in Belgorod where Russia has lost more territories within one week more than it gained in Bakhmut in 6 months.
Honestly, educating somebody like you is a complete waste of time. In your myopic mind, you think Russia can dare the United States? United States spend a whooping 800 billion dollars on its defence compared to Russia's below 70 billion dollars (this is a figure before sanctions when Russia was still prosperous). You are now saying one nonsense of Russia checkmating NATO. I can assure you that if NATO enters that war on a conventional level, Russian army will be roasted within 2 months. The sheer number involved will make Russian army outnumbered by 20 to 1. Don't let us even talk about extremely advanced weapons NATO will be bringing compared to Soviet union era tanks that Russia will be deploying.
That was how one rubbish guy calling himself WritersNG said the patriot defence system used to defend Kyiv was destroyed by Russia. The idiot did not come back to tell us that the same patriot system shot down all the 35 Kalibr cruise missiles that Russia launched at Kyiv the following week.
I can bet both of my balls on it that Russia cannot dare only the US talkless of NATO. The US knows exactly where all Russian submarines are located at any time, this is not the case for Russia cos they know the US is always at the backyard of any fucking rogue nation that tries nonsense.
Now, let’s assume you are Russia president, with its rich history,culture and military prestige, will you be comfortable with NATO encircling you,, in the name of peace, knowing fully well you are only bothered about defending your territorial integrity,, I don’t think you are smart or ever been in a position to make difficult decisions not just for yourself but millions of people, but Putin is in that position right now and doing what he has to do, what will you do if you were in his position? I’m betting you will abandon your nation and probably run to Niger like buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Badassniggga(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Same thing holding the West back from invading North Korea is what is stopping them from erasing Russia, and that’s Nuclear weapon.

Take away nuclear weapon from those countries and they as useless as Nigeria
Tor, go and take the nuclear weapons from them na. Same way without nukes, a coalition of Russia and China can invade US and cleanse every soul out of that LGBTQ infested satanic country. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by dvkot(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

YES!! All it takes is for him to be removed or overthrown, just like Charles Taylor. Warrant is already out for his arrest
if that's how its easy they should have arrested bush and Blair for their war crimes
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Phantom233: 6:00pm On May 27, 2023
I heard some Russian armies are planning to killed the demented Putin. His days are numbered
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Madaraa1(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2023
DenreleDave:

The whole nuke in existence is not enough to destroy human extinction... Go and read and stop being ignorant

No it won't but yeah it would look like one
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Smartguyboy(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2023
lhordspy:
“The movement of the nuclear weapons has already begun,” Alexander Lukashenko, President of Belarus declares.

* Russia, US, EU in war of words over the deployment.

* Belarus borders three NATO country Poland, Lithuania and Latvia. The deployment comes days after Russia's deputy foreign minister, Alexander Grushko warned Western countries of “enormous risks” if Ukraine is provided with F-16 fighter jets.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-colossal-risks-f16-ukraine-b2342646.html

THE DEPLOYMENT

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-putin-nuclear-weapons-belarus-ukraine-b2346020.html

US Denounces The Deployment Plan:

EU Foreign Policy Chief, Josep Borell Blows Hot:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/may/27/russia-ukraine-war-live-us-and-eu-decry-moscows-plan-to-deploy-nuclear-weapons-in-belarus

Russia Fires Back At United State:

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/5/27/russia-to-us-no-lectures-on-nuclear-weapon-deployments

🇭🇺🇷🇸⚡"We don't let them dictate their will to us": Hungarian Foreign Minister made a tough anti-Western statement at a rally in Serbia 🇷🇸 .

"Both of our countries are facing problems and both are being relentlessly attacked by the international liberal mainstream. But why are they attacking us? Because Hungarians and Serbs are defending their national interests. Because we have strong leaders. They attack us because we we want peace in Ukraine and do not contribute to the escalation. They attack us because we are committed to family values and do not allow them to dictate their will to us," said Peter Szijjártó.

Serbia 🇷🇸 and Hungarian Who refused to condemn the war in Ukraine are being attacked by some of the NATO members remember they are always NATO members.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:02pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

You have no idea about US capabilities. Use Google and come back here to discuss.

You mentioned Afghanistan, that was a guerrilla warfare. The US did not have clear uniformed targets.
I should use Google where America's propaganda is being shared by their agents?
Watch news, watch different news where stuffs are reported as they are.
The only idea I have about US capabilities is their soldiers being róàstëd by hèrdsmèn called Taliban's in middle East till they ran away.
They sent about 800,000 troops to Afghanistan in 20 years, how did it end?
They send over 1 million to Iraq, how did it end?
Their audio might yet they are still hiding behind Ukraine.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 6:02pm On May 27, 2023
Badassniggga:
Tor, go and take the nuclear weapons from them na. Same way without nukes, a coalition of Russia and China can invade US and cleanse every soul out of that LGBTQ invested satanic country. grin grin grin

Invade the USA😂😂😂. A nation where an average citizen is gun freak 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No nation on Earth can invade the US! None!
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Badassniggga(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2023
4ward4:

Clearly shows you don't understand Nukes & itz EIA. So shut up
my argument was about you making stupid submissions that Putin threatened the globe. Go and find out what "The Globe" means before making further føol of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by altteemy: 6:02pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Both party’s don’t trust each other. Disbanding NATO is out of the picture.

Putin should retreat and make good diplomatic relations with its neighbors.

I have tried to neutral in these war at some point, and I got to realize that, why are all the nations surrounding Russia aligning with the West? It says a lot about who Russia is.

Like the Nigerian adage will always say, all your neighbors cannot be wrong.

You have a point there but knowing the west, surely, deals must have have been done.

Take on where our political class were encouraged to import steel instead of developing our own steel industry just because Russia was involved in the setup.

Russia also played a good part in African independence. While those western powers played in African coups and instability. Should those one be the ones to trust? I say nay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:04pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Add any other Nation. It still won’t match up NATO

Do you know how many robust economies and advanced nations in NATO?

Robust economy and Germany the best of them is on it's knees in the trenches of recession.
The Chinese economy is not robust?
Economies don't fight wars, people do.
If Russia is backed by China and India, NATO + US are on a long thing.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Bobbiee: 6:04pm On May 27, 2023
PUTIN IS A GREAT MAN

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Badassniggga(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Invade the USA😂😂😂. A nation where an average citizen is gun freak 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No nation on Earth can invade the US! None!
USA is a country of less than 400m. China just needs to commit 600m armed personnel + Russia 40m + NK + Iran 4
10m and let's see how those armed gun freak in US will fare grin grin grin. Fact is without nukes, US will never fight any nation having a nuke too. Their saving grace is nukes cos they know when all else fails, nukes are there to bomb them to shyte like they did on innocent civilians in Japan 🗾 grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by anonymous1759(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Hello, You have no idea about US capabilities. Do you know it’s military industrial complexes and research programmes are private and not piloted by the government?

The fear of the United States is the fear of God!

Russia is just an empty shithole with over 50% of his landmass inhabitable. Nothing happens there! What finance it got to go into a war?

Same Russia that a small Germany dwarfs it’s economy?

Stop telling me what you read on papers are you not tired of brainwashing? Can’t you open your head and eyes to think for once ?
America is powerful yet they can’t form a one man army unlike Russia . They’re powerful yet they can’t confront Russia one one one , USA only intimidate small nations I’m still waiting for USA to invade small Iran let’s check something.

USA is powerful yet when Russia came into Syria Assad gained more grounds . Don’t tell me how powerful they’re please I want to see actions. You say the only power Russia has is nukes yet the only comfortable victory the USA have had is by nukes .

I thought by now NATO and USA would’ve taken back crimea I never thought Ukraine will loose more regions to Russia enough of all your paper Talk what I look is action. When USA invaded Iraq they didn’t consult anyone they even went against the UN yet Iran that flaunts theirs nukes Us and NATO can’t invade . Open your eyes give me facts and actions.

7 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Gbadebo19(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2023
828Stony:
Now, let’s assume you are Russia president, with its rich history,culture and military prestige, will you be comfortable with NATO encircling you,, in the name of peace, knowing fully well you are only bothered about defending your territorial integrity,, I don’t think you are smart or ever been in a position to make difficult decisions not just for yourself but millions of people, but Putin is in that position right now and doing what he has to do, what will you do if you were in his position? I’m betting you will abandon your nation and probably run to Niger like buhari.
See, the problem is that you keep seeing things only in Putin's perspective. Relationship between the US and Russia started getting sour just before the end of the second world war.
I will tell you this. The mistake Putin made was that rather than rack up threatening nuclear weapons, he should have built an economic powerhouse in Europe. Remember they all depended on Russia for gas. If he had made Russia indispensable, countries like Germany, Turkey and a host of others would never ever have supported an invasion of Russia.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 6:06pm On May 27, 2023
828Stony:

Their will be no need for war as I would be in hot romance with my neighbors.

Also, I won’t be a dictator, I will adopt democracy so my actions won’t lead a whole nation to destruction.

Putin is only getting away with all this because he is a dictator!
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Topmaike007(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

The west is trying to make them believe we will be affected so that we can join them and dèmóñïzé Russia.
nothing will happen to us in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Topmaike007(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

All it takes is for him to be removed or overthrown, just like Charles Taylor. Warrant is already out for his arrest. There is no warrant out for any former US president's arrest
nothing is going to happen to him that useless court is not recognisable in Russia and I will still say it again untill Obama and Bush is arrested that's when Putin will be arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 6:09pm On May 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Robust economy and Germany the best of them is on it's knees in the trenches of recession.
The Chinese economy is not robust?
Economies don't fight wars, people do.
If Russia is backed by China and India, NATO + US are on a long thing.

With a Herman economy on its knees, it’s still ahead of the entire landmass of Russia. That should tell you a lot.

What finances a war? Sports? Cos you just said economies don’t fight wars.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 4ward4: 6:10pm On May 27, 2023
Badassniggga:
my argument was about you making stupid submissions that Putin threatened the globe. Go and find out what "The Globe" means before making further føol of yourself.

And I'm telling you , go read on the EIA of Nukes. before you sound foolish . Get yourself acquitted with common environmental Issues and their global impacts. The very fact a Nuke didn't kill you directly doesn't mean the globe won't feel the impact. Even fishes in the water will be killed around the globe .
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Topmaike007(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Their will be no need for war as I would be in hot romance with my neighbors.

Also, I won’t be a dictator, I will adopt democracy so my actions won’t lead a whole nation to destruction.

Putin is only getting away with all this because he is a dictator!

is it everyone that will accept democracy? Look at Nigeria as a case study what have we benefited from democracy as a nation and is Saudi and other Arabian country are they practicing democracy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 828Stony: 6:13pm On May 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Without the US, Europe was always a hotbed of wars. Try to read a bit of world history. NATO was formed in order to prevent aggression. If you attack one of us, we will all attack you as one. That provision has prevented many wars from breaking out in Europe. If Russia was a good country, you should have seen it in its neighbours. Look at any the countries that joined NATO after Russia annexed Crimea. They ordinarily wouldn't have joined if they felt safe with Russia as their neighbour.
And remember, US does not force or invite any country to NATO, it is a matter of CHOICE!!!!!
Look again at this hotbed of war and you will see that Russia has always had to defend itself against the aggressors, napoleon,Hitler,USA, the war mongers of then are the present key allies of the US, Russia have never been a war mongering nation, if you understand what a war mongering nation means then you will know why USA,UK,FRANCE,GERMANY,SPAIN, and PORTUGAL colonized Africa and the rest of the world, today this nations are key allies, how can you a black man oppressed by this nations trust them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by PoliteActivist: 6:13pm On May 27, 2023
dvkot:
if that's how its easy they should have arrested bush and Blair for their war crimes

They were never indicted of any war crimes by anybody - except you!
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Badassniggga(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2023
4ward4:

And I'm telling you , go read on the EIA of Nukes. before you sound foolish . Get yourself acquitted with common environmental Issues and their global impacts. The very fact a Nuke didn't kill you directly doesn't mean the globe won't feel the impact. Even fishes in the water will be killed around the globe .
save me this incoherent Bûllshyte. Putin didn't threaten the globe, he threatened NATO who are situated in Europe and north America. He didn't threaten Africa, Asia, Australia, South America, etc End 🔚. How is it to comprehend this? My friend GTFOH with that shyte.

When worse comes to worse and a they nuke one another, they'd still be survivors. So I think you need to criticize both sides for threatening world peace instead.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by OyinO: 6:14pm On May 27, 2023
What are they reacting to, when they're the very ones waking the sleeping dog?
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:14pm On May 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

They definitely won't clap, but they will ONLY watch as they know that they dare not engage US. Just the same way they are watching right now as Ukraine is pummeling Russian tanks and logistics with HIMARS.
To your other question, I don't think we should argue on that. You very well know that the US force is the most recently active when it comes to real war. The invasion of Iraq is a testament. We are not talking war games here.
I now challenge you that prior to the invasion of Ukraine, when was the last time Russian forces saw action? Has the capability of the Chinese army been tested in real war since world war 2?
You shouldn't be making Iamè challenges, Russian military has always been in action, 2007, 2008, 1999-2009.
In Georgia, Chencheya etc.
U shouldn't be making Iamè challenges, they make u sound uninformed.
Ukraine is pummeIing Russian tanks yet their towns and cities are being IeveIIed to the ground, infrastructures being torched with rècklèss abàndón.
Even d US doñ't dare make a bold àttàck on Russia.
They know the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by PoliteActivist: 6:14pm On May 27, 2023
Topmaike007:
nothing is going to happen to him that useless court is not recognisable in Russia and I will still say it again untill Obama and Bush is arrested that's when Putin will be arrested

They were never indicted of any war crimes by anybody - except you!

Recognisable by who? Putin!
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by 4ward4: 6:15pm On May 27, 2023
Badassniggga:
save me this incoherent Bûllshyte. Putin didn't threaten the globe, he threatened NATO who are situated in Europe and north America. He didn't threaten Africa, Asia, Australia, South America, etc End 🔚. How is it to comprehend this? My friend GTFOH with that shyte.

I have actually been conversing with a certified foolish man. Get the Bleep off ,if you don't know why the call the world a small village .
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by HacheNoire: 6:16pm On May 27, 2023
Topmaike007:
is it everyone that will accept democracy? Look at Nigeria as a case study what have we benefited from democracy as a nation and is Saudi and other Arabian country are they practicing democracy

What happened to Nigeria under dictatorship? Same is happening to Russia.

It’s a world of the few getting filthy rich and no one to question. You just need to criticize and you dead.

Is that what you canvassing for?

You mentioned Saudi, that’s another cage. They just like the West, they show you what they want you to see. The citizens are like sheep’s and dare not talk
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:16pm On May 27, 2023
Gbadebo19:

You see, telegram again? Read forums where information and opinions cannot be censored. Read Quora. Russians are on it, Chinese are there as well. It is unlike your telegram where the group admin controls what you see.
A comment by Chinese and Russians, even Slovaks etc is termed "Russian troll".
Only pro western comments are accepted by that community.

1 Like

Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by JagabanBorgu: 6:17pm On May 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Boko Haram is not an army. They are not uniformed and it’s not an all out war. It’s a guerrilla warfare.

On open combat, Nigeria will defeat Russia if nuclear option is not on the table.

We have the allies, finance and human resource
U need allies to fight Russia, Russia doñ't need aIIies to roast u.
Re: Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React by Badassniggga(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2023
4ward4:

I have actually been conversing with a certified foolish man. Get the Bleep off ,if you don't know why the call the world a small village .
lol oya no vex. I'm sorry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Algeria Wildfires: Twenty-five Soldiers Killed In Rescue Mission / Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave / Italy: Sicilian Cyclone Kills Two And Drops A Year's Rain In 48 Hours( Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.