Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,850 members, 7,945,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

On VIDEO SKIT Making,do I Need Top Connections To Become Famous And Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On VIDEO SKIT Making,do I Need Top Connections To Become Famous And Rich (237 Views)

.. Do I Need Top Connections Before Becoming Famous On Video Skit Making / Video Skit Making; Do I Need "Top Connections" To Be Famous And Rich / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On VIDEO SKIT Making,do I Need Top Connections To Become Famous And Rich by Ayomide11111: 6:49pm On May 27, 2023
Mr. Macaroni, Taooma, Lasisi Elenu, Brain jotter, etc. How Dem take do ham.

I am a photographer and cinematographer, but I have passion for acting and this passion has been worrying me for a very long time despite that I have never put it to actions or find a way to showcase it. Recently I summoned to one of my friends in Lagos who also is on the same page, if he can join me in video skit making and he assured me that anytime I need him to perform some character that he would come. And I have been writing screenplays since last year but now I'm editing them, but something came to my mind and the thing was kind of giving me blurry future concerning this my step I'm about to take and the thing is: DO I NEED "TOP CONNECTIONS" TO BE FAMOUS AND RICH IN VIDEO SKIT PRODUCTION? However, sometimes one needs to ask questions to know the How to of what he or she is about to venture into. This is exactly what I'm confused about NairaLanders... And pls if there is anyone, professionally, that still knows more about movie or skit production should pls drop some enlightenment comments. I don't want to die with this passion I might not enter Heaven.
Re: On VIDEO SKIT Making,do I Need Top Connections To Become Famous And Rich by Crucialgem(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2023
Seriously I feel you don't need to all you have to do first is to be very creative with ur skit, then let people begin to feel ur skit videos then you can be in the limelight from there

1 Like

Re: On VIDEO SKIT Making,do I Need Top Connections To Become Famous And Rich by nifemi25(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2023
Since you are passionate about the skit making already.... I will only advice you to start your thing your way first,, with time and promotion people will get to know you more..... most of this skit maker started somewhere .... mind you it takes a big fund for them to take part in your skits. Especially when no one knows you yet... they might be charging you what is higher than your budget for them to feature in your skit .. don't rush in featuring them yet.... start your thing first...

(1) (Reply)

Sexy ��� 8 / Guide To Select A Rich Man / Please Advise Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.