Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,850 members, 7,945,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

.. Do I Need Top Connections Before Becoming Famous On Video Skit Making - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. Do I Need Top Connections Before Becoming Famous On Video Skit Making (264 Views)

Do I Need Top Connections Before Become Famous in Video Skit Production / Video Skit Making; Do I Need "Top Connections" To Be Famous And Rich / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.. Do I Need Top Connections Before Becoming Famous On Video Skit Making by Ayomide11111: 12:35pm On May 29, 2023
Mr. Macaroni, Taooma, Lasisi Elenu, Brain jotter, etc. How Dem take do ham.

I am a photographer and cinematographer, but I have passion for acting and this passion has been worrying me for a very long time despite that I have never put it to actions or find a way to showcase it. Recently I summoned to one of my friends in Lagos who also is on the same page, if he can join me in video skit making and he assured me that anytime I need him to perform some character that he would come. And I have been writing screenplays since last year but now I'm editing them, but something came to my mind and the thing was kind of giving me blurry future concerning this my step I'm about to take and the thing is: DO I NEED "TOP CONNECTIONS" TO BE FAMOUS AND RICH IN VIDEO SKIT PRODUCTION? However, sometimes one needs to ask questions to know the How to of what he or she is about to venture into. This is exactly what I'm confused about NairaLanders... And pls if there is anyone, professionally, that still knows more about movie or skit production should pls drop some enlightenment comments. I don't want to die with this passion I might not enter Heaven.
Re: .. Do I Need Top Connections Before Becoming Famous On Video Skit Making by diogo23: 12:59pm On May 29, 2023
No you don't, get ýour own name start posting your skit on social media and make sure your skit is funny

(1) (Reply)

A Sincere Question Here, Very Very Sincere Question, / Food Quiz: Are You Book Smart Or Street Smart. Pick One Food To Find Out / 5 Keys To Protect Yourself Against Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.