Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,843 members, 7,945,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Do I Need Top Connections Before Become Famous in Video Skit Production - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Need Top Connections Before Become Famous in Video Skit Production (197 Views)

.. Do I Need Top Connections Before Becoming Famous On Video Skit Making / On VIDEO SKIT Making,do I Need Top Connections To Become Famous And Rich / Video Skit Making; Do I Need "Top Connections" To Be Famous And Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need Top Connections Before Become Famous in Video Skit Production by Ayomide11111: 5:07pm On May 28, 2023
Mr. Macaroni, Taooma, Lasisi Elenu, Brain jotter, etc. How Dem take do ham.

I am a photographer and cinematographer, but I have passion for acting and this passion has been worrying me for a very long time despite that I have never put it to actions or find a way to showcase it. Recently I summoned to one of my friends in Lagos who also is on the same page, if he can join me in video skit making and he assured me that anytime I need him to perform some character that he would come. And I have been writing screenplays since last year but now I'm editing them, but something came to my mind and the thing was kind of giving me blurry future concerning this my step I'm about to take and the thing is: DO I NEED "TOP CONNECTIONS" TO BE FAMOUS AND RICH IN VIDEO SKIT PRODUCTION? However, sometimes one needs to ask questions to know the How to of what he or she is about to venture into. This is exactly what I'm confused about NairaLanders... And pls if there is anyone, professionally, that still knows more about movie or skit production should pls drop some enlightenment comments. I don't want to die with this passion I might not enter Heaven.

(1) (Reply)

5 Yrs Facebuk Acct 4 Sale / Love Kata / Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.