Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Since I Was Born, Nigeria Have Been A Mess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since I Was Born, Nigeria Have Been A Mess (437 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel / A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since I Was Born, Nigeria Have Been A Mess by Fugitivetoto(f): 8:50am On May 28, 2023
I grew up watching my uncle’s and Aunt’s wailing about how bad Nigeria is, now I’ve grown, Omo I’m now wailing, if not for yahoo what would I have been doing, chai. Can’t believe I graduated and the only job then was for me to teach in secondary school as a teacher earning 27k Godforbid, had the privilege of working with some politicians and they’re very much aware what they’re doing to Nigerians, they’re the devil. Thank God for yahoo.
Re: Since I Was Born, Nigeria Have Been A Mess by Tboymessiah(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2023
Fugitivetoto:
I grew up watching my uncle’s and Aunt’s wailing about how bad Nigeria is, now I’ve grown, Omo I’m now wailing, if not for yahoo what would I have been doing, chai. Can’t believe I graduated and the only job then was for me to teach in secondary school as a teacher earning 27k Godforbid, had the privilege of working with some politicians and they’re very much aware what they’re doing to Nigerians, they’re the devil. Thank God for yahoo.

NasoLifeBe!!!

U better thank the Baba wey dey run the soap for u.
Re: Since I Was Born, Nigeria Have Been A Mess by eepeepook: 8:55am On May 28, 2023
Good. Now take two pills of paracetamol and sleep well.
Re: Since I Was Born, Nigeria Have Been A Mess by Earthstorms(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2023
Fugitivetoto:

You are thanking God for being a fraudster you forget that you are in your own little way also making life more difficult for the future generations who will live with the consequence of the fraud you are commiting today.

2 Likes

Re: Since I Was Born, Nigeria Have Been A Mess by Illegal1(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2023
Earthstorms:

You are thanking God for being a fraudster you forget that you are in your own little way also making life more difficult for the future generations who will live with the consequence of the fraud you are commiting today.

omoh.......which consequence will the future generation of our politicians live with?

u guys are quick to judge yahoo boys bt do notin abt our politicians dat steal in billions..
Re: Since I Was Born, Nigeria Have Been A Mess by marlow1962(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2023
A president called another man's country a SHIT HOLE, any no words was spoken, because the citizens didn't care.
The same president called that same shit hole president "vegetable", and yet nothing is done.
Nigeria is truly a shit hole. This is what the politicians want. For you to live in poverty and beg for crumbs from them. And funny thing, it is working perfectly fine.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Such A Loser / Mental Health And How It Affects Your Relationship / Who Has Opened A Threads Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.