Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:20 AM

Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo (3860 Views)

Woman Declares "Men Who Care About A Woman's Past Are Weak" (photo) / How Do You Cope Knowing A Woman Past? / Should A Guy Ask About A Woman's Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by davien(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2023
That's just life, I remember a girl I used to fck in school, we weren't in relationship and I had my own girlfriend. A guy was interested in her and tried everything, he'll even buy her things. And lastly told her I have a gf.
She told me all about the guy and how he told her I have a gf, funny enough she didn't care. I made sure to reward her with good dcking that night on top of the guys food.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by oyatz(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2023
Oboto700:
;Domo. Girl past matter o... no go marry bore hole o.. try get a decent girl.. one body count is manageable if you can't get a virgin

With time, you will eventually find out that the so-called body count is a SCAM.
Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by tiswell(m): 4:03am On May 30, 2023
Hamachi:
Your past is part of you. People can grow and change in life but most don’t change very much. Try to find someone that can live with your flaws and see if you can accept theirs. It is lot better to start with friendship and move to lust than the other way around. Friendship carries you though the rough spots that lust won’t do very well.

Is it good to know your partner's past?
Past cannot be forgotten. How good or bad it maybe, It was part of our life. You simply can’t separate it. Its always better to know about your partner’s past.

Obviously you don’t have to go investing about it from others. It has to come from your partners mouth. He/She should be comfortable in sharing it with you. When you know it all, Remember not to judge them based on it. Trust the person you know in present and not the one he was in past. Be supportive as it takes lot of courage sometimes to open up in front of someone else.

It depends on whether the person has hidden important information or has been open about mistakes they have made so that you can make an informed decision about whether you can accept them, faults and all.

For instance, most NLers has been dating women/men in their 30s recently as they split up with a long-term partner. One man turned out to have another girlfriend but she found out about the daughter and got in touch. Together they compared notes and found out that he was lying to them both. Naturally, both decided not to see him again (the two women are now friends!).

Another man claimed that he was not seeing anyone else now that he’d found the perfect woman - my friend found that he was still contacting other women via the dating site on which they had met up. Whatever excuses such men give themselves, they have been dishonest from the start and cannot be trusted

Now considers a different case: my course mate is now in a relationship with a man who told her on their first date about his past. He had the same girlfriend from the age of 16 to 25 but the relationship ended because he cheated on her. This man was open about what he had done and said that it had such a negative effect, hurt his girlfriend, who trusted him so much and lost him respect among family and friends, that he had learnt an important lesson and would never behave like that again. He had made a wrong choice, acted weakly or selfishly but been open about it.

It you meet someone who claims that all their exes were at fault and that he/she did nothing wrong, you should not take that claim at face value. Even if you do not know what happened in their past, you can be sure that you are getting a very distorted pictures: either this person does not acknowledge that they have any faults, which none of us can honestly claim, or they are a very bad judge of character if all their exes were awful!

My long-term ex-partner was abusive, selfish and aggressive. He has a new girlfriend. If only that poor woman knew what I know about him! She should have a right to know about his past. Unfortunately, she is unlikely to listen to his ex but no doubt is finding out for herself why his last relationship did not work out…
All these epistle just because ya man left you for a better version?
Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Jodha(f): 6:52am On May 30, 2023
Karlifate:

It is what it is cheesy

The rating scale ⚖️ for men & women in the sexual market are not the same.

Men are judged by their:
•• financial success 💰
•• status
•• future prospect &
•• personalities.

Women are judged by their:
•• appearance 💃
•• ability to bear children
•• their body counts
•• their past relationships &
•• submissiveness.

Women marry up financially.
Men marry up morally.

Be truthful to yourself, if you're in a position to choose between a rich non-virgin guy and a virgin guy that has nothing going on for him, which one would you choose? cheesy

*You being a virgin, and also getting married to a virgin guy of your dreams is just an example of an ideal situation, which rarely happens.*

*Also, aside from virginity, what other values do you have * (that will impact the life of your partner & strengthen your relationship?)

Go back and read my previous post ....it wasn't based on a personal point of view but an hypothetical one..... It was just my thoughts at that time...

Now back to yhur last paragraph..... don't yhu think this trend of asking women what they bring to the table is already sounding like a broken record?

I've being hoping to meet a guy personally that would ask me this question in real life.... fortunately/unfortunately I've not met one yet ... So I'll guess y'all only do this online.

That said I have nothing to prove to yhu or anyone else here .... so does any other lady here on NL ... hence I'll advice yhu to refrain from asking people such questions. If there's a certain quality yhure looking for in a woman go out there and find a woman with such qualities instead of asking such questions.

I hate typing epistles and yhure tempting me to type one ..

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Natbrowny: 8:30am On May 30, 2023
Zonefree:
See that mumu on suit with flower grin

😁😁😁. That Mumu on suit is not a Mumu with another girl. D naked guys will wear suit for another girl too.
Fear babes
Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by Hamachi(f): 10:26am On May 30, 2023
undecided
tiswell:
All these epistle just because ya man left you for a better version?

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by kenir(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2023
Mr "Gentleman" wan go mumu now

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by talk2hb1(m): 5:28am On Jun 01, 2023
Jodha:

That said I have nothing to prove to yhu or anyone else here .... so does any other lady here on NL ... hence I'll advice yhu to refrain from asking people such questions. If there's a certain quality yhure looking for in a woman go out there and find a woman with such qualities instead of asking such questions.

I hate typing epistles and yhure tempting me to type one ..

It’s not about proving yourself or any other lady proving herself, It’s more of justification.
Justify why I should adopt you as a liability than every other liabilities.
Re: Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo by THEGALADIMA(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2023
A lady like Kim Kardashian has a longer list than these men in the photo you posted, OP

JOHNFBOSCO:
Does this type of Past matter to you ?

grin grin grin shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 / Question Of The Day: Ladies Would You Let Your Man Do This For $2,000,000? / Candid Advice For Our Lovely Ever Choosy Ladies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.