Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,740 members, 7,972,675 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:51 PM

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love (28986 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by RALPHOW(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2023
God is LOVE!
Marry the one you love and that loves you.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by saasala(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by RALPHOW(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2023
God is LOVE!
Marry the one you love and that loves you.
Many Christians are blaming themselves because of marriage without mutual love, in the name of the will of God.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by anungangampu: 2:45pm On May 29, 2023
Think well on this quote;

Men marry women thinking they would never change, women marry men thinking they would change them.
This is the reason 90% marriage fail.

My advice is marry someone whom already have the characteristics you like. Dont use Love to make up for character. Humans hardly change.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by JeffreyJunior: 2:47pm On May 29, 2023
None of the points make sense to me.

Your friend can turn to your enemy tomorrow so marriage with just a "friend" can still go south, no guarantee at all.

Marrying someone because you love her or because you think she loves you is the reason for numerous accounts of divorce today. Why didn't you marry all the girls you've dated abi you no love them? You don't even talk to some of them today because you don't know where they are but these are people you were dying in love with. Lol

The last one may be sensitive to church goers but it is wrong as well. There is nothing like the will of anybody in marriage. Marry a wife and get heavens blessings not the other way around. Your dad is the God you see and it will be wrong for his to exert his will on you. All you need is his blessings as a father after you find a wife, not him telling you it's his will or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by NobleSeed(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2023
I no even know watin most of una dey smoke for this country...
Human being dey find reasons to justify between God's Will to man's will..
Colos mode I guess
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by cocolacec(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2023
Marry your friend and someone with a forgiving heart.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Bukswag(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2023
Marry your friend, who you love and who also is the will of God. In no particular order

If you love your spouse, it is much easier to cultivate friendship. If you love God, it is much easier to know what and who is His will.

c'est fini.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by CockAndBullStor: 2:52pm On May 29, 2023
Marry the three that’s rolled into one,
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Ever8090: 2:52pm On May 29, 2023
Marry the will of God ooo

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by fimzzy1991: 2:54pm On May 29, 2023
The bible says there is a way that seems right to a man but the end is death. God Will give you someone you can love. However, because God spoke to you and you obeyed doesn't mean the other person will. So if you go to the person and the person says no, go back to God to get the next instruction. It's the other person's loss but don't hesitate to ask the person because of fear of refusal. However, your presentation also matters. Don't be dry, be creative in your proposal. Sometimes you might start with friendship, and don't appear desperate. Give space also. God will help you. God's plan is the BEST!!!! Speaking from experience after about 14years marriage!

conquerorsword:
Dear Nairalanders, I am at a point where I can say I am ready to marry and who to choose has been an issue.

I have friends that are really decent but no strong feelings attached.

I know the will of God but their Shakara too much and another thing is that them no love you the same way, they will also tell you that God did not tell them anything.

I also have a lady that I am in love with and when people see us, then say we are couples. And she loves me same way.
Please in situations like this what should I go for?

4 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by GoodbutBadguy: 2:54pm On May 29, 2023
There is nothing like marrying the will of God, God doesn't make our choice for us because he has given us the power to choose.
Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD. meaning it's the responsibility of every man to find a wife for himself undecided by following Godly principles or societal standards. My friendly advice is that follow God's principles

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2023
Marry the will of God and stay in the will of God. Don't deviate.

If you marry who you love, then please realize that humans can grow out of love. Human love can also be manipulated by either or both parties. Only God's love lasts forever.

Friendships can go sore. It is also subject to human manipulation.

There is comfort and peace in God's will. There might be distractions and turbulence, but you are sure that the end is peace and victory.

God for us all

PonziHater

3 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by pikechukwu6(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2023
Bro just get married and start using anointing oil and prayers on any of them... those gender can deceive and change like chameleon grin grin grin Just my kinda advise

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by hamzeiy: 2:57pm On May 29, 2023
Any one you marry falls under God's will at the end of the day...no one goes beyond His will
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Spirit247: 3:00pm On May 29, 2023
ezegold4we:
Marry ur choice and whom ur heart bleeds for,

There's nothing like will of God in marriage, what you need is a wife or husband material that has the love and fear of God in her hearts,

Once u find or that person finds you, it means u have gotten everything because He/she will be ur friend, whom you love and the perfect will of God for U.
I'm a Living Testimony that Will of our CREATOR in Marriage truly exists. I will share my Testimony on a New Thread on Sunday of how I almost married a white German-American Lady but narrowly escaped what would have been Hell on Earth because I Priotize marrying Will of The CREATOR of Humanity. It's a long Story that would be detailed, so be on the look out on this week's Sunday Topics.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by FireUpNow(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2023
Marry a faithful and understanding .partner. The bible has it that he that findth a wife findth a good thing
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Fiscus105(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2023
Will of God anyday-anytime.

God doesn't make mistake, he before and where the Marriage is heading to.

The problem now is that, will intending couple will fully allow "will of God" without trying to frustrate it by worldly obsession?.

How many ladies will leave medical doctor and go for teacher in govt school.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by abhosts(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2023
God's will for marriage is not static. It evolves when the other person is not cooperating and refuses to marry you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Mrbenny001: 3:01pm On May 29, 2023
Marry who loves you o... there's nothing like friendship in marriage...is either there's love between you both or not.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by OmonnakOdapig: 3:02pm On May 29, 2023
conquerorsword:
Dear Nairalanders, I am at a point where I can say I am ready to marry and who to choose has been an issue.

I know the will of God but their Shakara too much and another thing is that them no love you the same way, they will also tell you that God did not tell them anything.

I also have a lady that I am in love with and when people see us, then say we are couples. And she loves me same way.
Are you implying that the lady you in love with IS NOT THE WILL OF GOD? Omo how do u know which is God’s will. If she die nko? U nor go still marry again?

Biko marry who you want and you know you can stay with and tolerate. YOUR WILL AND CHOICE OF MARRIAGE MATE BECOMES GODS ACCEPTABLE WILL.

There is no God chosen spouse for you. It must not be sister A. Any of his beautiful righteous daughters walking in his commandments in the household of faith viz Nigeria, 🇳🇬USA 🇺🇸🇸🇭🇬🇧🇮🇪& all over the world In God’s household of faith, who your character set is compatible with for a long term harmonious union of Tolerance, forgiveness and UNDILUTED OBEDIENCE TO GODS COMMANDMENTS , is God’s will for you.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Exceed15: 3:02pm On May 29, 2023
Marriage is overrated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2023
tonididdy:
Marry your friend!

Love is boring and tiring
But friendship is daring and adventurous.

Marriage can be boring and on a decline but when you marry your best friend.
Everyday is a new day to try new things

…some couples don’t mourn or say dirty words during sex, some won’t even suck nipples or try new tricks.
When you marry a best friend, sometimes during sex you too may just burst into laughter over a certain skill or saying and it just refreshes the whole environment.

Badt guy.

You said we need a president worse than buhari to reset Nigeria youth's brain abi? I concur
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by OmonnakOdapig: 3:03pm On May 29, 2023
abhosts:
God's will for marriage is not static. It evolves when the other person is not cooperating and refuses to marry you.
Gbamsolutely
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by mrdharkchild(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2023
Marriage is a scam.
Don't do it

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by isabi2lof: 3:05pm On May 29, 2023
Marry who you're sexually compatible with , enough of my wife or husband is denying me sex .

Las las no be we go choose for you , follow your heart .
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by DrDunamis(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2023
conquerorsword:

Let the Lord be your guiding light and not online opinions because no be we go follow you stay with who you marry for house. Pray to Him and He'll answer you.
And note that if you miss it in 💑 marriage, you're completely finished.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by bonnyhope: 3:09pm On May 29, 2023
None has a sure end
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by JoeEeL(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2023
Will of God my foot. Have you seen God's mind before? Have you seen him before?

Make una go siddon one place jare.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by superCleanworks(m): 3:13pm On May 29, 2023
fyzaila:
Follow your heart and make very very very sure her heart is with you too. Don't assume! You can try and test her on different occasions to see. Above all pray!

this is the number one mistake people make in marriages.
when you finally understand that marriage is a big part of THE BUSINESS OF RELATIONSHIPS you will know that there are lots of boxes to check before you sign that paper. you don't follow your heart in long term business. you follow the facts and figures.
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Friend anyday anytime twice on Monday
Yea but friends fvckup too
Re: Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love by Eriokanmi: 3:15pm On May 29, 2023
conquerorsword:

Consult God and you would never make mistakes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.