Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

Poverty Rate Increased!!! In Less Than 48 Hours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poverty Rate Increased!!! In Less Than 48 Hours (178 Views)

Prices Of Tomatoes, Rice, Yam Increased In November ā€“ NBS / How To Get Your Furniture Items In Less than 48 Hours / Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October ā€“ NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Rate Increased!!! In Less Than 48 Hours by Prestigelar2k2(f): 8:26pm On May 31, 2023
Good day
Has your day been a rollercoaster between the present and how the future looks difficult

In a matter of hours and a whole nations economic status changed on a few seconds statement for the worst

But you still chose to be unfortunate listening to unfortunate people that causes you doom instead of progress and you still see same people as helpers

You had the golden opportunity to be financially knowledged and free by now with just your internet connection and smartphone a passive income thousands of Nigerians use to rise above the economic hardship of this country

But no to your ignorant sef everything online is scam do your research no

Even the Bible says my people perish because of lack of knowledge

You have AMAZON KDP a business model I have always taken my time to explain but I won't today deal with your mindset and ignorance it will only leave you in your hardship

If you wanna know more DM @07041708212
Re: Poverty Rate Increased!!! In Less Than 48 Hours by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2023
The purpose of the fuel subsidy removal was not to help the masses

It was done to enrich the new president rich friends by making them far more richer in trillionaires

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Iā€™m Trying To Validate An Idea About AI Banking / Which Is The Best Trusted SMM Panel? / Support APC And You're Free To Do Anything, Example, Asari Dokubo: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.