Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,003 members, 7,919,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta (5503 Views)

Trouble Looms As High Court Says No Party Must Field Obaseki As Its Candidate. / Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by GeneralPula: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2023
overall90:
I dey shame for yoruba people.
There are hundreds of igbo dominated market all over the North and South but you will never hear this kind of complaints.
Please you dolts should support the break up of this country especially now that a yoruba man have the political power so that you can keep your land and your markets.
I wonder what yorubas would have done if they are the ones that own all the oil and gas resources.
The Op is not Yoruba. He’s an impersonator..

Everything he said are lies cuz I stay in Abeokuta..

2 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Ogene001: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Lazy tribe
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by CarlosTheJackal: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2023
Funny write up.

The writer is a clown and made a mess of Yorubas.

Chai look at how you disgraced a whole Yoruba tribe

5 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by ASAPFERG: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
we are tired of igbos in our land..
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by a4cube: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
ASAPFERG:
we are tired of igbos in our land..

Your Children will inherit this your tiredness. One Nigeria bro.

3 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by OAFMods: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
I have been to all state in Igbo land except Ebonyi n I have an uncle married to Igbo n her people made it clear any land they are selling must be in the wife's name or the wife family's name. Tell me how that is not madness.

a4cube:
Have been to Igbo land before? Have you priced a land and they told no because you are Yoruba? You just want to be in oshogbo and regurgitate what you read from NL. Shamr on you.

1 Like

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by a4cube: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

The Op is not Yoruba. He’s an impersonator..

Everything he said are lies cuz I stay in Abeokuta..
You are not even in Lagos but always shout leave Lagos and go back to your village.

2 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by kosssy: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
This post is shameful. I mean very very shameful. Doesn't speak well of the people from the west.😮😰

3 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by a4cube: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
OAFMods:
I have been to all state in Igbo land except Ebonyi n I have an uncle married to Igbo n her people made it clear any land they are selling must be in the wife's name or the wife family's name. Tell me how that is not madness.

Lie Mohammed promax. I have a yoruba man Taiwo that did his youth service in my LG. This is when 2ad in secondary school about 30 years ago. Till today he still live in.my LG and married from my town. He is an Architect and he has built many houses in.my area for people. He lives in his own house now. So tell another lie.

Muri is a mechanic in My LG, nobody discriminate against him. The way he flows you won't even know he is not Igbo.

Linus Mohammed tell us another lie.

7 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by ASAPFERG: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
a4cube:
Your Children will inherit this your tiredness. One Nigeria bro.
crap.
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by moshuur(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
hmmm....I was at tarmac yesterday oooo. omoh I for just chill small for that bar...maybe I for witness what u said. I feel this thread should be removed sha
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by A4alpha: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
Just imagine this kind of character. Now listen up.. Word of wisdom is for the wise only.

Peace out!!

OAFMods:
What is wrong with Ibophobia ?
What is wrong in hating Igbos ?
Do igbos not hate Hausa Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre Yoruba or are you Igbos n those supporting you cursed ? Do igbos own monopoly to hate.

A group of people that do not sell their land even when you marry among them scheme to buy your own land n when you scheme in return not to lose your heritage to them some pathetic cursed miscreant are here defending that shii. Seem many of you are truly cursed.

Make Those In Abeokuta open their eyes market bastard n lunatic take over their land.

If your father bequeath a kingdom to your pathetic soul n some renegade are scheming to take it from you do you mean you will open your foolish eye n not scheme to retain it ?

i
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by a4cube: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
ASAPFERG:
crap.
painment. Sorry bro it's called one Nigeria. If you are tired of it Benin 🇧🇯 is a stone trow.😁😀

1 Like

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by STRI1: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
I am born and bred in Abeokuta. And all I can say is. Igbos are part of abeokuta just like Hausa and Igbos.

This post is nonsense. We often forget were human first before tribe. All over the world people allow all kinds of people to live peacefully. This post is nonsense

8 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by ambale(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

Abi nah..

Anybody staying in Abk would sure knows this is morning but pure lies!

Imagine market wey I still get more than 10 friends dere, they've never complained of such to me

So where is he coming with his own madness?

3 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
I'm Yoruba but this your post is Xenophobic and utter rubbish. no one asked you not to build or buy the lands. Were the lands offered for free?

6 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Cantonese: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
“ I listened to all these statements and I began to cry inside of my heart”.

You never cry inside your heart, jobless and very lazy fellow. Poverty never show you finish, owner of papa land. Your forefathers worked hard to achieve what they did. Rather than work to improve on all, you turn on a particular section of the country, believing they hinder you.

I am very sure that your head resembles the famous olumo rock.

5 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by Antivirus92(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
OAFMods:

you're a big Liar and your uncle is not married to any igbo lady

4 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by AfonjaScud: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
Khallicopyro:
I'm no Ibo or Yoruba. But this your post my friend is Ibophobia... I smell envy, I smell hatred, I smell alot of other smelly things in your post...

Shove your thoughts, Obidient.
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by AfonjaScud: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
A4alpha:
I have never seen a thing like this!! Why are you guys full of hate?? why did you hate Igbos?? Igbos are peace loving people who would rather buy your land even at a high cost not claiming of converting your land, they buy and you get paid in full.
What has Igbos done to especially an average yoruba person??

it is always Igbo this Igbo that.. But be warned.. Nothing can stop a determined Igbo man.. Absolutely NOTHING.. Igbos are no cawards and don't back down no matter your blackmailing and gas-lighting.

Igbophobic and your hate can't just stop an Igbo man.

Know this and know peace if you have (peace) one.

He has spoken for millions in case you don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by BentizilL: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
I'll check to verify if your claim is true...

No inch will be given free to children of hate to perpetrate evil against their benefactor.. Ungrateful lots like Ipob does not deserve our mercy. The level of hatred Igbo has for Yoruba will make you wonder why they live in Yorubaland...

Had to quiet one elderly Igbo woman who sell small goods in my street because of his anti yoruba and always trying to sell Yoruba bad... You can't believe the idiotic woman hate Yoruba because they speak Yoruba and not English in her presence. I had to talk sense to the woman, she thought I wasn't Yoruba because of facial look. She said all rubbish in front of me and expect me to join her... cheesy

What of another igbo friend I schooled, the idiot has come to his sense since that day. They're just too numerous..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by AfonjaScud: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
IDeyNL:
Yorubas and hate.

Ibos and crass covetousness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by AfonjaScud: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
kayevans:
And yet people like you are the ones that clamour for One-Nigeria right?
Your article in its entirety reeks of hate, envy and jealousy over a tribe who you perceive to be more successful than another.
I didn't see you say they are being violent, unlawful, involved in criminal activity or doing anything illegal. Just that you see them thrive and prosper makes your heart bleed and your head ache. I won't blame you, rather the appalling attitude of the managers of this forum to allow such an ethno-phobic balderdash to be published in the first place.

To hell with one nigeria. Go back to where your ancestors left you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by AfonjaScud: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
D1official:
Lazy ass tribe. So much of a purported sophisticated tribe, little wonder your leaders would rather die than have a level playing ground.

Shame on Afonj.. Including the tribalists who manage this forum.

Lazy, huh ?
You will feel the heat soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by AfonjaScud: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Seefinish:
Though I am not an Igbo man but I can see your strong hatred for Igbo.
My prayer is that God bless the igbos,

Obidient, why are you denying your tribe ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by AfonjaScud: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
nothingspoil70:
We need more people like this writer to wake the Yorubas up. We have been sleeping for too long now. The last election in this country should serve as a wakeup call to all sons and daughters of Oduduwa that our neighbours from the east are not coming to us with good intentions. That Tinubu won this election should not make us go back to sleep that we have won the battle. These guys moving everybody from their villages to occupy our land are posing serious threats to us as a people. Enough of docility in the name of liberalism. EYIN YORUBA EJOWO E RONU!!!!

Well said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by BentizilL: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
STRI1:
I am born and bred in Abeokuta. And all I can say is. Igbos are part of abeokuta just like Hausa and Igbos.

This post is nonsense. We often forget were human first before tribe. All over the world people allow all kinds of people to live peacefully. This post is nonsense
Born and bred is different from being an Omoluabi.. You may be born and bred but not part of the Yoruba race...

Igbo should start that rubbish you posted up there of inclusion in their before they tell us nonsense...
Trust me, Omoluabi won't hesitate to ext*rminate threat around us be it Igbo, Hausa or any other group as long as we deem it necessary...

Idiots preaching love they cannot give others in their land..

3 Likes

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by AfonjaScud: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jiokejohn:
I have read this over and over again and I am yet to comprehend this write-up.

Dear OP, I am expecting you to say the following:

1. That Igbos have stolen all the properties in Abeokuta or the whole of Ogun state.

2. That Igbos have raped all the wives and daughters of the Egba people.

3. That every crime committed in Ogun State is done by Igbos.

Without prejudice, what exactly did the Igbos do to you?

Very soon, you will be hearing complaints like Igbos have bought all my farm products. [He sold all to them at his selling prices and they buy and pay in full]. After sales, he goes through his invoice to realize that no single Yoruba name was there, he will raise the alarm that Yorubas were bullied out of buying it because they cannot afford it.

More so, you will hear something like - all the students in this institution are Igbos. [The school is owned by a Yoruba man and built-in Yoruba land to improve the education of Yorubas]. But Igbos has taken over because the Yorubas cannot afford it and the owner loves money so much. Etc. [Can you imagine]

My dear OP, Igbos are not your problem. Let me open your eyes a little bit.

In my life, I thought that the Birthday celebration is a once in a lifetime event. Just to mark a year anniversary on earth (1yr old). Till I came to Lagos to hear that grown kids or adults still celebrate Birthdays., Wedding anniversaries in gigantic ways and sometimes every year.

For instance, your landlord will approach you and request for advance payment of house rent to enable him to fund his 60th Birthday or Wedding anniversary when your current rent tenure is not yet due. Owing to desperation, he can offer you a 30% or 40% discount. Trust an Igbo man that rarely misses an opportunity, he will embrace the offer, pay and collect the receipt. Thereafter, you will label him a bad person. The question is, must you celebrate? When you spend on frivolities, you will hardly pay attention to Essentials. Igbos don't spend frivolously. They use the same fortunes you spent on partying and celebration to acquire properties and investments. Yorubas can spend a fortune celebrating the death anniversary of parents and grandparents but will rarely renovate or give an inherited property from the same parents a face-lift. Imagine selling an inherited property of your dead parents to fund their memorial anniversary. Who does that?

Dear OP, please reconsider your thought before you blame the next Igbo man as the cause of your Sneezes.

Go back where you belong, simple

1 Like

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by AfonjaScud: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jostoman:
Tribalism will not finish this OP.

Igbo this today, igbo that tomorrow abeg make una rest small.

Ibos, the greatest tribalists, have thought others to become tribalistic.
Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by AfonjaScud: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
kettykings:

These are just foot soldiers and you are crying, when the Generals come what would you do

The generals will end up where they belong

1 Like

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by DesChyko: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
You wake up in the morning, thinking of how to make today better than yesterday; someone who also has brain and brawn like you will be reeking with envy. God abeg.

I have a Yoruba friend who lives in the same area surrounded by Zionist Igbos. It's people like him that makes me know you people who are like this are just idle minds and this, the devil's puppets. He started up a business for his wife, despite Igbos doing the same trade around. He has diversified into POS and is even doing better than those who started before him due to his high social quotient.

Not everybody is cut out to be adventurous, not everyone is cut out to be an entrepreneur, and not everyone can handle the risks with an unsure tomorrow. Stop envying those who can and who are. Pursue your forte and make your name in it.

Around 1998 When I was much younger and in secondary school, we visited Egbaland all the way from Lagos to see the Olumo Rock. I wonder how they environment is now. Has it been elevated to a scenery befitting the national landmark? I'm talking posh hotels, exclusive resorts, fun parks with enough greenery to boot? Or is it the same drab location with resources largely untapped and poorly marketed?

These are the issues. If you can't do it, pave way for those who are willing to.

1 Like

Re: TROUBLE Looms In Abeokuta by MrAgbako: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
These ipob people self. They don't meant well for Yorubas. How can you hate your benefactor or people y'all Igbos cant do without so much ??
Bunch of headless mobs that will be taught in the exact language they understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Approves First Over-the-counter HIV Test / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? / Vote Buying A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Saraki, Dogara

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.