Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,438 members, 7,944,174 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream β€” Saka - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream β€” Saka (53637 Views)

Super Eagles Dream Team Of The Decade / Maurizio Sarri: My Father, Amerigo, The Only Person Who Can Make Me Quit Smoking / Mikel Obi: How My Father Was Kidnapped Before Argentina Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream β€” Saka by Emmeezzyy: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2023
Why would you use the word destroyed lol πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream β€” Saka by darexolu16(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2023
Gadafii:
Title said β€œfather destroyed his super eagles dream” but inside story said it was the wish of his dad to play for Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬, which kind ojuelegba reportage be this?

omo the post con dey do me like say i no understand english again...this one na Ajegunle reportage grin grin
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream β€” Saka by phemmyfour: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
they are still more successful. ur afcon or euro is nothing to a wc win,runner up,semi.
Yinmu
No trophy for second place. Infact, no one remember them.

No amount of runners up medal can equal to 1 gold medal. Go ahead and argue with facts
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream β€” Saka by Solsix(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2023
Quintopia:

You can't even string a sentence together, yet you think you know anything.

What happened to Wilson Oruma? You are a liar. The govt have given loads of CASH to the Super Eagles and have built them HOUSES in Abuja.

None of the Super Eagles players has been 'abandoned', as you claimed.
Lol, when was the promise of a house and land made?? When was it fulfill. Let's see who's demented.
When u see a typo u should know. U even noticd I was trying to say Wilson oruma

So because the English system ''works better'', we should not support Nigerian-born players playing for Nigeria?

Until Nigeria becomes an advanced country where ''everything works'', we should all just wash our hands off her?

So who will develop her?

Ghosts?

Can't you see you're demented?

And no, you wretched freak of nature, I'm not seeking any blasted visa to the UK, not least because I hold a British passport having been born there.

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream β€” Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2023
phemmyfour:
Yinmu
No trophy for second place. Infact, no one remember them.

No amount of runners up medal can equal to 1 gold medal. Go ahead and argue with facts
to hell with ur trophy if not the wc in this case,england has 1. When they won it neva matas.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream β€” Saka by Houseofglam7(f): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
solasalako:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin Haba, e no mean Alaaye is already tending his his herds of cattles . Saka is covered grin.

Alaaye only went recently na 😁
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream β€” Saka by youngcity: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Blogger blogger with their devilish headline. Still going through the interview to find out where Saka stated that his father destroyed his super eagles dream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool's Sadio Mane Snubs Jurgen Klopp Handshake After Man United Win(Photos) / Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) / Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.