Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Onitsha River Port Ready By October - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha River Port Ready By October (13749 Views)

Ikpeazu starts Work On Obuaku-River Port / Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Relax101(m): 3:54am On Sep 30, 2011
Ileke idi, e be like say one ghanian don dey make u kolo small.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 30, 2011
Relax101:

Ileke idi, e be like say one ghanian don dey make u kolo small.

Ghanaians, Somalians, Congolese, Kenyans. . . . choose anything that is NOT Nigerian tongue
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Desola(f): 3:57am On Sep 30, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ouch!! Na beaf dem rubbish like this shocked grin grin grin

Beaf, over to you.

oooohhh. . .trust me they do; they sure do wink
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Beaf: 3:59am On Sep 30, 2011
Desola:

Na yam?

I've seen what you look like and heard you speak. You look too pretty and more like a lady boy and your affinity with Abuja and jonasatan suggests to me that you are probably in a relationship one or some of the bigwigs hence your die hard support for everything bad.

I like my man dark, tall, handsome, very well spoken, thoroughly intelligent and YORUBA.

YOu don't fit that bill pretty boy.

Lol! I'm not who you think. I'm one hell of a tall, cool, strapping, well-built guy with looks, swagger, intellect. . . Sensitive and romantic. I'll coo you to sleep and take you to places you never knew existed. cool

We'll love each other so much that we'll be soooooooooo "busy" all the time. . . One baby every Sunday! grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Beaf: 4:03am On Sep 30, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ouch!! Na beaf dem rubbish like this shocked grin grin grin

Beaf, over to you.

Come on Ileke! Widen your horizons, there are Nigerian men of a quality thats hard to beat anywhere. I'm bloody good quality. Lol!
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Johndoe100(m): 4:04am On Sep 30, 2011
This is what we want. True actions that empower other parts of the country.
Fresh air, suppot GEJ's transformation agenda
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Desola(f): 4:05am On Sep 30, 2011
Johndoe100:

This is what we want. True actions that empower other parts of the country.
Fresh air, suppot GEJ's transformation agenda

Have you sent the telegram to Chukwudi to start packing his belongings from Alaba yet?
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by umechuma: 4:11am On Sep 30, 2011
Desola:

Their best bet would be to sell to their neighbours - camerounians as they are closer abi will they have to do the long haul to the west or north to sell their goods?

They better get friendly with your people and the rivers people because that would be their market from now on and other neighbouring African countries.

I no send if dem succeed na dem wahala be dat.
Low IQ!!
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2011
now Nigerians will know the important of igbo people in their various states  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Yeske2(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2011
As usual on NL, the thread has been totally derailed. Goodluck to you guys.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by goldng: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2011
Welcome development
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by nku5: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2011
Amazing stuff. I have always thought that what we need is for everywhere to have a fighting chance for progress. Thank God this is coming together, next on the agenda - let roads in the east be fixed and watch the magic that will take place. If youth see that the region can support their ambitions wetin concern dem wit trooping down to lagos to hustle. also power supply needs to be worked on. The south east needs power supply very badly. By God's grace o ga dili
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by mallorca(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2011
time will tell
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by executinal(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2011
Good one
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by ak47mann(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2011
well come development kudos to GEJ cool cool
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Bialegend(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2011
The northerners must be pissed off with GEJ on this. As usual as have always been the case since independence a nigerian president of northern extraction, Umaru Yar'adua started what he and his northern nigerian fellows knows very well that they will not finish because it is on Igbo territory. We have seen so many of such in the past and yet unfulfilled. But guess what? GEJ came in and decreed that this project must have to be finished and this is what is happening now to the disappointment of the northerners and to an extent the South westerners whom have been their partner in caging the development of Igbos. All 100% Kudos to GEJ on this.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by ak47mann(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2011
^^
very true cool
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by bigtudu(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2011
Desola, i pity the man that will marry u n the kind of children u will bring up. I am sure u will teach them tribalism . Keep practising tribalism on nairaland. U will be given a gold medal. Thank you.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by PointB: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2011
bigtudu:

Desola, i pity the man that will marry u n the kind of children u will bring up. I am sure u will teach them tribalism . Keep practising tribalism on nairaland. U will be given a gold medal. Thank you.

Spot on!
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by phantom(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2011
Desola:

Have you sent the telegram to Chukwudi to start packing his belongings from Alaba yet?

grin grin grin, after you chop our food finish,you go still open that your hole insult us, riff raff!
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2011
Yoruba women are tribalist. WHY?
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by ceaz4r(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2011
@Desola: how so shallow minded you are. You want the 'Okoros' to vacate the west. You forget the 'Okoros' as you call them, hold the economy of this country & Lagos in particular. Who generates the bulk of revenue harvested in the west?! Oh how so you can't stand them!! What makes you feel they can stand you westerners? Or have you not heard the saying ''cover your nose and pick that Diamond next to the excrement''. And seriously, when will this unnecssary & evil act of tribalism stop in this country? Desola, I suppose you have a religion; does your religion encourage pride or looking down on others?
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Ofido(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]that is good if only the federal govt wil keep to there words[/b][/font]
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by ak47mann(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2011
[
kcswat:

Yoruba women are tribalist. WHY?
that's how they are bad blood cool cool
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by stevenest: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2011
It has almost come to now just ready!

Chris Brown Tickets
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by saintohia: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2011
Quote 4m Jason123

Most of the other things that are made in "Aba" have similar, if not better, quality than the goods from China!

Jack that's 100% correct, just that our govt is not proactive enough, Aba should be competing with the West by now uh.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Ofido(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2011
for the likes of Desola wat good does it make you to hate?
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Dede1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2011
@POST

I can not fathom the immediate benefit of the river port, not a seaport, at Onicha but the damage of this misguided project could be felt at Ogbaru community. This is another kneejerk job by the federal government instituted to continue the civil war. The main seaports in south eastern region of Nigeria have been starved of necessary amenities and other leverages to compete with Apapa and Tin Can.

I had rather have an airport comparable to MMA and NAA in the eastern region than river port in Onicha.

Some of the loudmouths who have condescendingly contributed to this post with usual cynicism portrayed inherent bigotry, jealousy and lack of self-esteem.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Desola(f): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2011
E gbami o, Okoro ti parapo o. grin
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Desola(f): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2011
bigtudu:

. . .how very sweet of you. He's in good hands, trust me. grin
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Costa2000(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ Desola i pity the man that will marry u,cos u will encourage ur children to hate there father,shame.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Dede1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
It is unfortunate some contributors found it necessary to respond to Desola who draws pool of houseflies. She is an epitome of dirtiness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Decries The Use Of Social Media To Cause Anarchy / FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency / Crack In Okorocha’s APC Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.