Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,462 members, 7,951,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Good Morning Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Morning Here (174 Views)

I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. / Good Morning Here / Do You Have Sex In The Morning? Here Are Some Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning Here by Mikel99(m): 12:57am On Jun 06, 2023
Please I urgently need a card of ₦100 to call my friend. I am just coming from his house. I am stranded in a location where I am not familiar with. I am new to the city where I am and I don't know anybody around here. I am using the free ₦50 data gift by opera mini to type this. Presently, I don't have any cash with me. I took an Okada from my friend's house but on the way, the motorcyclist mentioned that his fuel had finished and he had to quickly go and replenish his fuel tank. It have been a while now and I haven't seen the motorcyclist or any sign of human. I am beginning to get suspicious of the rider but there is nothing I can do. I am on a road located between two bushes and I am beginning to get scared. I am alone in the dead of the night . Please help me.
I am not trying to scam or dupe anyone. I am very serious.
Re: Good Morning Here by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 06, 2023
Mikel99:
Please I urgently need a card of ₦100 to call my friend. I am just coming from his house. I am stranded in a location where I am not familiar with. I am new to the city where I am and I don't know anybody around here. I am using the free ₦50 data gift by opera mini to type this. Presently, I don't have any cash with me. I took an Okada from my friend's house but on the way, the motorcyclist mentioned that his fuel had finished and he had to quickly go and replenish his fuel tank. It have been a while now and I haven't seen the motorcyclist or any sign of human. I am beginning to get suspicious of the rider but there is nothing I can do. I am on a road located between two bushes and I am beginning to get scared. I am alone in the dead of the night . Please help me.
I am not trying to scam or dupe anyone. I am very serious.

Why do you like taking advantage of peoples kindness? You're very sick. First of all it was to check your school portal now your here fabricating lies you better get useful with your life
Re: Good Morning Here by Mikel99(m): 2:30am On Jun 06, 2023
Am not lying. When I later checked, the portal was not opened

(1) (Reply)

To Anyone Who Plans On Starting Or Already Into International Trade / Recharge Card Printing Software / How To Handle Difficult Situations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.