Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (7414 Views)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lovelive:
You mean no single north fellow didn't vote for Obi even Datti ?

OK we heard you and you agreed with you.

They did but it was useless
Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Lovelive: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
You are a great man. We appreciate you more.

One love dear brother

IamV:

We are done for today.

Thanks to everyone stayed around & kept this threading going,whether as an opponent or proponent,you guys are the real MVP.

I appreciate,and once more,we go harder tomorrow, irrespective of what the moderators will do to our threads.

On all honesty,I would have loved it to be on nairaland frontpage,but since that's not happening anytime soon,we are not going to be deterred !

WE GO HARDER TOMORROW!

#Onelove.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Rach310(f): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
buchilla:
Thanks so much. I'm really enjoying it. No room for the Agbadorians fake news concerning the hearing of the cases.
The Lord is your strength,I pray justice prevails.
Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Rach310:
cheesy cheesy well-done

Thankio cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Lovelive: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
OK o
If you said so but the court is here to do justice to that.

But know that Obi-Datti loading

garfield1:

They did but it was useless

3 Likes

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lovelive:
You are a great man. We appreciate you more.

One love dear brother

Thanks brother,I deeply appreciate smiley

2 Likes

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
telleyway:

Thank you for the update, it makes me feel I was sitting right in the Middle of the court room. Thanks to all Obidient family. There's this feeling of fulfilment whenever you satisfy your convenience.
Just forget about those trusting in their underhand

That's actually the aim of the thread, you're welcome.
Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Lovelive: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
He is not under any obligation.
He is more unlighted/ has insight than I do therefore we need his take, me in particular.

So please try to understand and give him the green light.

I humble myself.

Yoighaman:

Please try and stay neutral to make this thread an all inclusive one.
Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Yoighaman(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lovelive:
He is not under any obligation.
He is more unlighted/ has insight than I do therefore we need his take, me in particular.

So please try to understand and give him the green light.

I humble myself.

Sure.

I and OP have engaged each other and moved past this stage of discussion.

Let us sit back and enjoy the thread, whether e reach front page or not....we dey here kampe.

3 Likes

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Thats why they're tendering because they got more than 10%
walex2:
Thesame oyo that they scored less than 10% which form EC8 are they tendering was it the same results that is with all the party agents up tho the final collation stage. They are just using the tribunal to entertain themselves while the real governance continues. Very unprepared lawyers that no nothing about election cases, they should learn from Lateef Fagbemi, Yusuf Ali, Wole Olanipekun and co and stop embarrassing themselves

2 Likes

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Parachoko: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lovelive:
Yes daddy we can see that but it doesn't concern you.
Mind you, Obi-Datti loading ...

Obi-Datti loading in Biafra
Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Great0ne1: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
sreamsense:
For INEC to give LP document and still come here to object may be a signal that LP has no case but just being over zealous on futility. By the time INEC gives objection, it may rubbish everything Obi relies on
Keep fooling your self.
Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by jibs4lv(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lovelive:
OK o
If you said so but the court is here to do justice to that.

But know that Obi-Datti loading

dey play 😂

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by potent5(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
walex2:
Thesame oyo that they scored less than 10% which form EC8 are they tendering was it the same results that is with all the party agents up tho the final collation stage. They are just using the tribunal to entertain themselves while the real governance continues. Very unprepared lawyers that no nothing about election cases, they should learn from Lateef Fagbemi, Yusuf Ali, Wole Olanipekun and co and stop embarrassing themselves
To learn how to corrupt the legal practice like Wole Olanipekun,

1 Like

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
garfield1:

I will remain here kid and teach unenlightened obidients electoral law.obi will fail
baba u go begin com dey waka now because all men don tear loco 4 u now oo!

2 Likes

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
IamV:

Transcript;

SAN Ananaba paul: My lord let us accommodate my request to move back to the 4th schedule to tender the form EC8Ds

Justice Tsammani: Page what ?

SAN Ananaba paul: Page 76 my lord
I wish to tender the form EC8Ds of the 36 States AND the FCT
My lord AND the FCT cheesy

SAN Ananaba paul is shaking tables
Why is he shouting AND FCT like that
? cheesy

The justices are all laughing cheesy
those Justices & Lordships are also nairalanders here ... dem knw wetin dey sup & dat Nigeria is not safe in hands of a wicked bat!

grin

1 Like

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by EnEnPeecee: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
IamV:

We are done for today.

Thanks to everyone stayed around & kept this threading going,whether as an opponent or proponent,you guys are the real MVP.

I appreciate,and once more,we go harder tomorrow, irrespective of what the moderators will do to our threads.

On all honesty,I would have loved it to be on nairaland frontpage,but since that's not happening anytime soon,we are not going to be deterred !

WE GO HARDER TOMORROW!

#Onelove.
my brother, wherever you are God be with you. I am from the north central. Our people here are still mourning this day light robbery by INEC. But following this thread, it gives me a lot of consolation and renewed confidence.

However, The defense fought against live broadcast of this case but we are getting it live and raw through your efforts.

The Judges at this point in time should also note this ; that for every single move they make, Nigerians are beaming their touch lights on them. Whoever cough, laugh, poopoo, lied, decieved or miscarried justice, we dey watch every every.

May God use the justices to do their work without inducements or intimidation and right this wrongs that was carried out by INEC and their cohorts

6 Likes

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
walex2:
there is no evidence that can prove Obi won in Sokoto, Oyo, Osun, Kogi, Kaduna and other places he mentioned in his petition, I can bet anything in this, at then end of the day if there is going to be minus or plus, Obi votes itself would be affected as APC also disputed most of his figures in south east and south South, Atiku will also have plus or minus, don't forget Obi is second runner up with almost 3m difference from APC. To upturn presidential election you have to prove substantial manipulation in almost all the 18, 000 polling units in Nigeria and that is a tall task
wit God, all things are possible!

1 Like

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Lovelive: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dey play too. E go soon red in your eyes, I said in your eyes not "on your eyes o"

NB: No error loading as Obi-Datti 's mandate is concerned.

Dey play !

jibs4lv:
dey play 😂

1 Like

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Lovelive: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
Which court are we?

You know better.

Dey play !

Parachoko:
Obi-Datti loading in Biafra
Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by rollex4ever: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=IamV post=123637992]

See me see wahala o cheesy

You think say nah Tinubu or Atiku make me create this thread ? cheesy

Those one,for me to create any thread for them,them go need pay me cheesy.

I'm doing this despite how stressful it is,and without being paid a Kobo because of the genuine love & passion I got for HE Peter Obi.

I won't mince words with you, he's the only reason this thread was created to start with.

Those that feel I'm bias,should go create their unbiased thread.

But for me ;

LP 75!
LP 76!!
LP 77 !!!
Obi !
Obi Nwanne m!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't mind me,I can be very playful too

Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by sreamsense: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2023
pretty1986:
My dear,what have never happen since the history of Nigeria will happen this time around.Peter Obi is the First politician to Change Governorship Election Calendar in Nigeria.Am also foreseeing that He will also Change Presidential Election Calendar in Nigeria as well.God is with that Man Peter Obi.
Is it today you started foreseeing? All you forsaw before election including ANAP and Bantupage forecast, how many of them came to pass? This is Nigeria and not Agulu in Anambra. If obi has never lost court case, Tinubu, his boss has never lost any election he contested in. Obi has met his master here, go and sit down. Obi remains number 3rd position, if he likes let him wear black cloths in all his tribunal attendance, it wouldn't change his number 3rd position
Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by positivelord: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2023
IamV:

Also, the 2nd and 3rd and 4th Respondents DOES NOT OBJECT TO THE ADMISSIBILITY OF THE DOCUMENTS.

Do you know why?

Simple, that's the document used in declaring Tinubu as President. That is why nobody is objecting.

Are you with me ?

NOW they finally fell into trap... you cannot object inec CTC form EC8A and accept inec CTC form EC8E

1 Like

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Yoighaman(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
When are we starting today's hearing? wink
Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,

Here's the link to today's proceedings,8TH JUNE ,2023;

https://www.nairaland.com/7719876/8th-june-2023-tinubu-peter#123654600

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Yoighaman(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
IamV:

Good afternoon everyone,

Here's the link to today's proceedings,8TH JUNE ,2023;

https://www.nairaland.com/7719876/8th-june-2023-tinubu-peter#123654600

You're welcome.

Thanks.

Will join the chat right away via the link, but I thought today's (as well as others) was going to be on the same thread, anyway, it's better on new threads as daily updates, so it doesn't get clumsy and confusing.
Re: 7TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
Yoighaman:

Thanks.

Will join the chat right away via the link, but I thought today's (as well as others) was going to be on the same thread, anyway, it's better on new threads as daily updates, so it doesn't get clumsy and confusing.

You're welcome brother.
Enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah’s President Not With DSS - Spokesman / Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening / Buhari Sacks Service Chiefs But Retains Arase!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.