Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Dealdey Deal - Discounts On Goods You Want To Buy - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dealdey Deal - Discounts On Goods You Want To Buy (720 Views)

Awesome Discount From Jumia (Discounts, Quick Delivery + Pay-On-Delivery) / KFC - Crazy Chicken Combo on www.dealdey.com / How To Make Money At Dealdey.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealdey Deal - Discounts On Goods You Want To Buy by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2011
Hi nairalanders, I know you guys will be interested in this. Groupon is a british site that gives notifications to registered members on goods which can be purchased on discounts. In Nigeria also, we now have a site that does same. Though there are two I know of - Qlu Qlu and Dealdey. I will be talking about Dealdey. Once you register on the site, you will be sent notifications on products which have been discounted. You can either purchase any of the discounted products or ignore till notification on the product you are interested in is sent to you. You will not be asked to pay for anything except payment you make on the product you choose to buy. To be eligible to receive notifications, all you have to do is sign up/register through this link http://www.dealdey.com/users/sign_up?ref=D87UQ7KDS8 and begin to receive your notifications. You can send the same link to your friends to sign up through. Thanks.

Obumneme. Hi nairalanders, I know you guys will be interested in this. Groupon is a british site that gives notifications to registered members on goods which can be purchased on discounts. In Nigeria also, we now have a site that does same. Though there are two I know of - Qlu Qlu and Dealdey. I will be talking about Dealdey. Once you register on the site, you will be sent notifications on products which have been discounted. You can either purchase any of the discounted products or ignore till notification on the product you are interested in is sent to you. You will not be asked to pay for anything except payment you make on the product you choose to buy. To be eligible to receive notifications, all you have to do is sign up/register through this link http://www.dealdey.com/users/sign_up?ref=D87UQ7KDS8 and begin to receive your notifications. You can send the same link to your friends to sign up through. Thanks.

Obumneme.

(1) (Reply)

Avenue 2 Make Extra Income 4rm Palm Kernel / Shipping Cars, Trucks, And Boats From U.S.A To LAGOS / Want To Earn Money ? Start To Make Block With Our Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.