Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,335 members, 7,974,423 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:53 AM

How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] (942 Views)

See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

I have seen a lot of people complaining and cursing politicians for years but it never works, these guys remained stronger and more motivated than ever before.

During the "unforgettable" Buhari's regime, I went through a lot — I was stuck in the nwaboi apprenticeship that never made my life any better. In 2021 I took the bull by the dick horn and left that place with nothing, it's a long story and I'll talk about that some day or monetize that pain.

In order to survive this administration, you must...

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

In order to survive this administration, you must learn to:

1. First off, believe you can do it and remain positive

2. Keep hustling

3. Diversify if you can now

4. Expect the worst but make plans how how to overcome

5. Cut out unnecessary expenses

I'll dig deeper if I see a lot of hands willing to know how I plan to survive as a broke man striving to beat the system...

Still loading...

1 Like

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

1. First off, believe you can do it and remain positive

I believe in the power of positivity and at the same time, I never underestimate the power of negativity. Negativity sells faster and very well in this world, people pay more attention to negativities.

Staying positive and speaking life into existence is a weapon that protects your soul from all the madness flying around in this country, this doesn't mean you should be delusional. Always think positive while being aware of the reality around you.

For example, during the election, while nairalanders threatened and insulted others here; I remained focus because I always understood the problem of this country. I knew Tinubu would emerge as the President Elect, as someone who has been politically aware since I was a teen.

Don't get me wro...

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

Don't get me wrong but the truth is, this country is irredeemable but that's not why I'm here.

As an obedient, instead of dwelling on negativity, channel that energy to thinking how to defeat the system built by those in power. Better stop wasting too much time arguing about politics and focus on elevating yourself.

Be wise, this is Nigeria... Enough said.

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

2.Keep hustling

I know most black people don't read but I'll still continue anyway because I'm getting to the interesting part...

If you're not working today, you're wasting your time and time is money. Need I say much on this? Get a job, just do something you lazy youth!

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

Diversify if you can

Like I told you, I'm also a broke man although this thread is not just for poor guys like me but you'd learn if you want to.

When I left the nwaboi apprenticeship, I was the definition of broke and broken, yes, I was broken physically, financially and mentally. The whole world was against me, I had less than 2,500 naira with me, no bank account even though my boss told everyone how I stole millions from him.

That #2,500 got finished the same day, I used it for transport fare and I started looking for a job that same day. I was that "desperate" but that anger was the fuel that kept me going and away from suicide...

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

Luckily for me, I had about #39k with my friend — my boss' daughter advised me to save hundreds of thousands of naira because her dad wasn't ready to pay me for almost 4 years of my sweat but I was too "honest". I instead saved up that amount up there from what Igbos called 'osu ahia'...

That amount didn't save me, it was spent on:

I. An itel phone worth #28k (I didn't have anything when I left there)

II. I bought groceries with what I had left and soon it got finished too...

I promised myself at that time that I would never let poverty control me and I'd diversify as soon as I could. I won't stay long in this street, maximum is 3 years...

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

The plan was to use the itel phone and make some money online but then, the grass is always greener from the other side.

Fast forward to 2022, I had left the Chinese company I worked, moved to another town, stayed with my cousin before moving to the horrible mud "staff room" of the place I worked.

I tried to diversify and sent my mom 30k to buy goats but they all died earlier this year but I'm not giving up. The journey continues, I'm just a broke man...

So, if you can diversify, do it now. Just do it, online and offline! These politicians do not even know of your existence, they focus on doing what they do best. It's best you do yours too.

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

4 . Expect the worst but make plans how on to overcome

This is how I've managed to survive and would soon became richer than I was before, I'm still broke but better than where I was before.

I always expect the worst, I'm not a sadist but i understand how things work in this country and to an extent, the world. Someone once said "Expectations breeds disappointments" and that's a fact, so, I don't expect the best but I work to ensure I get the best by being ready to adapt to plan B.

I've successful programmed my brain to do this and it has helped shape my life. Disappointments doesn't hurt me that much.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

5. Cut out unnecessary expenses

I intentionally made this post longer so I can hide this gem, I'm about to expose. We know this things but never realize how important it is, while broke guys like me complained of the "cash scarcity", I never did... I know that's off topic.

Learn to cut out those unnecessary expenses! Let me tell you something, the only girl currently getting urgent 1k from me is my sister. Even Vaseline doesn't cause me to spend too much, though, I decided to retire from the vaseline crew yesterday. And even if, I wanted a girlfriend, she'd know that "this fine bad boy is stingy".

Avoid unnecessary expenses like...

1 Like

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

Avoid unnecessary expenses like:

i. Urgent 2k (both male and female), only give when you have enough — you're not Jesus.

ii. Do not borrow money to a friend, unless you're ready to lose both the money and your friend. Before someone tries to get closer to me, I make it clear to them that I'm an upcoming hustler and wouldn't tolerate things that contradicts my principles. In fact, I don't have friends here — I have just one friend in this town.

iii. Drinking and smoking — stop thinking what you're thinking— doing something too much is bad. Calculate how much you spend on that habit and see what it's costing you. Mine is masturbation, although I don't do it much but my vaseline just finished and I'm done with that habit! (🤨)

iv. Stay away from drugs! You see meth or ice, whatever they call it, run for your life!

v. Airtime and data: you know what I'm talking about.

vi. If gas cooker is expensive to use, switch to charcoal pot! ( grin )

vii. Stop eating in restaurant often, groceries are getting more costly and so will those foods you pay.

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

Finally, buy your groceries in bulk. I would have explained more but it seems nobody is interested.

I plan to delete this soon.

I'm out!
Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by Olarewaju89: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2023
grin

I dey enjoy post bro
Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by Geovanni412(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Avoid unnecessary expenses like:

i. Urgent 2k (both male and female), only give when you have enough — you're not Jesus.

ii. Do not borrow money to a friend, unless you're ready to lose both the money and your friend. Before someone tries to get closer to me, I make it clear to them that I'm an upcoming hustler and wouldn't tolerate things that contradicts my principles. In fact, I don't have friends here — I have just one friend in this town.

iii. Drinking and smoking — stop thinking what you're thinking— doing something too much is bad. Calculate how much you spend on that habit and see what it's costing you. Mine is masturbation, although I don't do it much but my vaseline just finished and I'm done with that habit! (🤨)

iv. Stay away from drugs! You see meth or ice, whatever they call it, run for your life!

v. Airtime and data: you know what I'm talking about.

vi. If gas cooker is expensive to use, switch to charcoal pot! ( grin )

vii. Stop eating in restaurant often, groceries are getting more costly and so will those foods you pay.

Continue...we are listening
Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by Rubyjade: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
Rich people are only rich for their own benefit. If all the rich pooled their money to help all the poor, their condition and identity would disappear and everyone would be middle income. Then, a new race to finish first would begin anew, and the rich would find new ways to get rich by selling dreams and hiring cheap labor and bedding all the gullible virgins.

My fatalism is too negative.

Individuals and groups of rich people, together with a coalition of the middle class and poor can lift the poor from lethal forms of poverty, can alleviate burdensome forms of poverty and can encourage those who are challenged by poverty in all its forms. Like the medical profession’s shift from finding miracle cures for health issues to making wellness accessible to every individual and family, the experts on money can move away from fixing outdated economic problems to making purchasing, investing and saving power accessible to everyone, especially those who live in Africa or were removed from and pushed out of Africa by force.
Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by Chemlite: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Op, don't delete it plssss .... alot of sense in it.
Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by Unclebayo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
Even though you hustle your ass out, your part of survival is still under those fools 😭😭😭 especially making money in naira
Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Rubyjade:
Rich people are only rich for their own benefit. If all the rich pooled their money to help all the poor, their condition and identity would disappear and everyone would be middle income. Then, a new race to finish first would begin anew, and the rich would find new ways to get rich by selling dreams and hiring cheap labor and bedding all the gullible virgins.

My fatalism is too negative.

Individuals and groups of rich people, together with a coalition of the middle class and poor can lift the poor from lethal forms of poverty, can alleviate burdensome forms of poverty and can encourage those who are challenged by poverty in all its forms. Like the medical profession’s shift from finding miracle cures for health issues to making wellness accessible to every individual and family, the experts on money can move away from fixing outdated economic problems to making purchasing, investing and saving power accessible to everyone, especially those who live in Africa or were removed from and pushed out of Africa by force.

shocked

(Deleting this post soon, don't quote)

Don't get me started please...

I have a book about the other side of money and I'm scared to release it to the public, it could be used by the greedy.

You see, to be wealthy like Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk etc, you must learn to put yourself first and at the same, adding value to other people's lives in exchange for more money. You must think like Thomas Edison...

Since 2015, the wealthiest 1% has more wealth than the rest of the world combined — let me say it again, just 1 percent of the world's over 7 billion population are wealthier than all of us combined.

This world is abundantly wealthy, the size of the global economy crossed $100 trillion mark... I'm exposing too much...

1 Like

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Unclebayo:
Even though you hustle your ass out, your part of survival is still under those fools 😭😭😭 especially making money in naira

shocked

I just came back from where my friend wants to start up his business in this APC's regime, ever since I understood the other side of money — it's been a blessing and a curse because I now easily see meaning into things that should be normal to me.

Number 1 should get your mind back on track.
Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by Rubyjade: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
undecided
SuperOnyi:

shocked

(Deleting this post soon, don't quote)

Don't get me started please...

I have a book about the other side of money and I'm scared to release it to the public, it could be used by the greedy.

You see, to be wealthy like Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk etc, you must learn to put yourself first and at the same, adding value to other people's lives in exchange for more money. You must think like Thomas Edison...

Since 2015, the wealthiest 1% has more wealth than the rest of the world combined — let me say it again, just 1 percent of the world's over 7 billion population are wealthier than all of us combined.

This world is abundantly wealthy, the size of the global economy crossed $100 trillion mark... I'm exposing too much...
Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Chemlite:
Op, don't delete it plssss .... alot of sense in it.

shocked

I'm not deleting it today but I will delete it soon, add more practical informations and examples before selling it.

Cheers...
Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Geovanni412:

Continue...we are listening

shocked

I'm not greedy like the 1 percent so let me tell you what I do as a broke guy who earns less than 12k monthly.

I get paid weekly but since a lot of people are paid monthly, I will use this example:

Once I'm paid, this is what I do:

i. I buy a mudu and half of beans, I go for the cheapest one (the one that's small in size). I also get 2 mudu of garri, I normally spray it on my beans and it fills my stomach. That garri sprayed on beans works as cement to keep your stomach firm ( cheesy ) — N1,850

ii. A much of rice is now #1,100 so I rather get 3 spaghetti and half mudu of rice — N1,750

I'm not using calculator, so that sums up to N3,600...

iii. I'm a hustler, I don't have time to spice up my food — I don't have to use all those ingredients and my food is still "ghettoly" delicious..

Seasoning cubes (a.k.a Maggie) for just N200 (if you use it too much), a packet of salt should cost N80 (mine is finished and I've been using it for months), onions for N200, pepper for N200, palm oil and groundnut oil for N1,000.

You can use charcoal pot if gas cooker is too expensive to use, bakers sell charcoal in some of these bakeries for less than 1,000.

That sums up to N5,280 but when you add 1,000 naira for charcoal, it goes farther.

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Rubyjade:
undecided

shocked

That's not cool.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
shocked

If you are "economical" like me, that charcoal, salt etc would serve you for months.

You can repeat the process and keep saving, I know you earn more than that though. When you feel like you're done with "jobs", you can finally quit and be your own boss.

I have two bank accounts (I should have more) although they're currently empty because I'm just a broke guy ( grin ). One should be a military zone and the other for unforseen necessary expenses, I said "necessary"!

You could also get this small box to saving those little change spent on irrelevalant things, get a book too (I haven't done that but I will) and write down your goals.

Remember you only live once, since you've decided to not commit suicide, you must win.

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by genitori(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Finally, buy your groceries in bulk. I would have explained more but it seems nobody is interested.

I plan to delete this soon.

I'm out!

Please how can I delete comments from nairaland?

1 Like

Re: How To Survive In This APC Regime And End Up Richer as a Broke Youth [Deleting] by SuperOnyi: 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
genitori:

Please how can I delete comments from nairaland?

shocked

Click on 'modified' and erase everything...

You could write "deleted" if you want.

(1) (Reply)

Has A Little Child Ever Lied Against U Before? / “Asking Your Wife For DNA Test Should Be A Criminal Offense” –BBN Rachel / What's The Best Dating Advice You Have Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.