Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen (59506 Views)

Evan Okoro's Property Demolished In Delta State (Video) / BIGO MADNESS: My Life Is In Danger - Evan Okoro Cries Out For Help / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by OgaRico(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good gurl gone bad, Rihanna.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Federalis: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Satan don finally get this one.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by francotunsco: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kaiii...
One spanner lost in the kingdom!
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by ShaqFu: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
DissTroy:
Take away the wig, eyelashes, sexually-suggestive clothings, faux sense of importance, and most females you all drool over are basic at best.

Knowing this would prevent you from simping or debasing yourself in your interactions with the supposed high-end ones.
ma main man. Who cares if they look basic without makeup, the basic thing is, as long as they got a pussy between their thighs, FUCK_ IT 😁
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by GloriousGbola: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Obligatory

Everyone is allowed to transform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Jozilinn: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Who would have thought,we learn everyday oh 😱😱
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Smartikc(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Life shaa...😐
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by IyanuDeb(f): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pls,,, how is this strange? undecided
It was the expected outcome
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by DissTroy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
ShaqFu:
ma main man. Who cares if they look basic without makeup, the basic thing is, as long as they got a pussy between their thighs, FUCK_ IT 😁

My pont to an extent. As long as she's well-behaved, intelligent, and passably attractive, she's no lesser than the girl with those artificialities.

I mean, for those who pay for women, what's the rationale behind paying one woman 800% the amount you bed the other one with? Because she uses heavier wigs and make-up? Doesn't make sense.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by bepositive11: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
CondenseMilk:
She's not the one

She is the one. Look at her nose.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by obembet(f): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
MyExpression:

Tell me how this is front page worthy?

Does this information equip you for the future?

Come again
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by armadeo(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Sapa is a powerful spirit.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
ShaqFu:

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by 4hisdamself: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Poverty na bastard
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Goddyrichie(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mufasa27:
Good girl gone bad like Rihanna 😄 But all jokes aside, lately for 9ja na good girls dey suffer na the bad ones dey cruise Benz dey enjoy life...I no really blame her 😀
u get it 💯
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Hassanmaye(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Righteousness2:
Singing Gospel song does not make you Christian. Do not let the tag of "Gosepel musician" deceive you.

No matter what life throws at you,
No matter what you face in life,
Even if you lose all, Do not lose your salvation in JESUS Christ.
That is all the devil is after. The moment you lose your faith and trust in GOD, no matter what you have, you Have lost ALL.

The little times we have to spend here on Earth is nothing compared to What Eternity holds.

Hahahhahahaha scammer
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Hassanmaye(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
talented321:
She look matured when she was a christian, as she don dey chop gbola now she come fine small. Do what pleases you madam and wetin u believe shall favour u. I rest my case
Do gbola make women beautiful?
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Scientheosopher(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
I know a young lady who was a devout "sister Mary" kind of a catholican, but she now has her own "Egbe" shrine.
#Change is a constant. Let's work and hope to change for better.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by talented321: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Do gbola make women beautiful?
na for my mouth u wan hear say
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by prepresh(f): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Is possible she was never a Christian (believer), anybody can sing gospel music
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Hassanmaye(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
talented321:
na for my mouth u wan hear say
Hahahhahahaha bad guy
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by isabi2lof: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good girl no pay for Naija
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by isabi2lof: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Infolenka:
Yet you will see her claiming 25. Person wey don already pass 30 twenty years ago grin grin
politicians sef dey reduce age , so anybody wey wan reduce their age , make dem reduce am.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Sman37(m): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Righteousness2:
Singing Gospel song does not make you Christian. Do not let the tag of "Gosepel musician" deceive you.

No matter what life throws at you,
No matter what you face in life,
Even if you lose all, Do not lose your salvation in JESUS Christ.
That is all the devil is after. The moment you lose your faith and trust in GOD, no matter what you have, you Have lost ALL.

The little times we have to spend here on Earth is nothing compared to What Eternity holds.

Oga who blind man is deceiving that he is sleeping. Truth be told many xtians religioules cuz bibles are confused for a reasonable man to work with like Mathew4:1-10
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Oketwin(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Just dey play
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by HRMK: 12:46am On Jun 11, 2023
THAT IS WHERE THE MONEY IS NOW!
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Federalis: 1:44am On Jun 11, 2023
Devil don finally get this one.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by ShaqFu: 6:04am On Jun 11, 2023
Hmmm. What child labor can to do a person that isn't strong willed. It is what it is, poverty can make a person do awful things.

I cringe to wonder what she might have experienced when hawking at 13 years, such experience can make one lose every sense of morals one has.

She should enjoy her slaying and whatever enjoyment that comes with it.

1 Like

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Righteousness2(m): 9:06am On Jun 11, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Please I need your phone no sir, I the one I had before.
Send a mail . You will get it.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Blackdisciple(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2023
See life oo when she was dressing decent she was more prettier than now..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) / Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.