Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,756 members, 7,875,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen (59569 Views)

Evan Okoro's Property Demolished In Delta State (Video) / BIGO MADNESS: My Life Is In Danger - Evan Okoro Cries Out For Help / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Efinem006(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
To deviate no be crime grin
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by XAUBulls: 3:52am On Jun 12, 2023
directonpc:
nice!

Extra
If you're looking for options for unlimited internet and still considering whether to get Starlink or not, here's an unboxing, setup, and speed test for the device I got last month.

I'm based in North-central Nigeria, learn about my experience here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dv5zYXtcfc&t=40s
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by pacino26(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Sammie Okposo comes to mind. You men are too quick to criticise when it's about ladies.

Let me drive it home properly, Flavor IJELE, Timaya!!!! You read to respond and not to understand. My argument is with the slaying term. No lady slays without been indecent so let’s go ahead to call them indecent stars. I am yet to listen to a song from the lady in question trending on the charts.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
pacino26:

Let me drive it home properly, Flavor IJELE, Timaya!!!! You read to respond and not to understand. My argument is with the slaying term. No lady slays without been indecent so let’s go ahead to call them indecent stars. I am yet to listen to a song from the lady in question trending on the charts.

That means she is even better than the likes of Sammie Okposo.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by destinytreasure(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mmmmm!! Aaaaaaaaaa!!! The number of wolfs disguised in sheep's clothing going to church, is far greater than the number of sheeps in the church. And when their time is up, or their cards isn't playing out, they manifest their real self..... This I have seen.
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by NeloNelo: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

nah, some gospel singers were charging churches tens of millions to perform and the churches are gladly paying
but probably when the church invited her they offered her a paltry 5,000 while offering other artist millions

can't blame girl

Nigerian Gospel Artist Mercy Chinwo Gets Awarded Best International Act in UK’s Premier Gospel Awards

https://thegisthouse.com/nigerian-gospel-artist-mercy-chinwo-gets-awarded-best-international-act-in-uks-premier-gospel-awards/
Re: Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen by OBTOREPA(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Righteousness2:

Send a mail . You will get it.
Good morning sir, I sent you a mail last month but couldn't get a reply.
07039184206 is my watssap number thanks.
I really want to talk to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hottest Nollywood Celebrities / Wizkid’s Son, Zion Balogun, Is Actually Growing Fast (Pictures) / Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.