Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso (34829 Views)

Breaking: Chief El-rufai Rejects Ministerial Offer / Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by jahsharon: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Offpointng:
Next is Peter Obi. Minister for Brewery and Alcoholic contents. This might be the only opportunity for his fraudulent HERO beer to go global sad

Beer for All by the 2027.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by jahsharon: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:
We all knew that Kwankwaso was a Presidential candidate pretender in 2023 presidential elections.

We will reclaim our stolen mandate no matter how long it takes. 😎

We used both Kwashiorkor and Obitury to snatch Atikulation's votes.

That is POL 901: Advanced Politricking

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.bbc.com/hausa/articles/c03909x6lnro.amp

Tinubu is already angling for second term
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:
We all knew that Kwankwaso was a Presidential candidate pretender in 2023 presidential elections.

It was obvious he was but left for me, it was good he participated. Did you know without kwankwaso's participation, Obi probably might no be talking of reclaiming his mandate? Imagine the block votes that would have gone to Atiku most likely and Tinubu if Kwankwaso wasn't in the race. Just like Katsina, Kaduna voted for Atiku, Atiku could have had more votes. It was divinely poised for all to participate and hence giving Obi chance. Although it could have been easiest ride had Kwankwaso supported Obi then

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Favourchris(f): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:
This is what i always advise the oppositions, especially the political newbies, Obidients, and their desperate presidential candidate, Peter Obi; to emulate and learn from. It is not about Nzogbu Nzogbu everytime, fighting everyone. Alliance is key.

Politics is dynamic, it is versatile; flexible, you can bend it to suit your game. Emotions don't work in politics.

Kwankwaso was one of the vocal critics of Bola Tinubu during the presidential campaign. Infact, at one time, during the Chatham-house interview abroad, he reffered to Tinubu as 'pampers wearer'.

But you see, Tinubu understands this is politics. He understand politics ends immediately after election, till the next election period. He understands you create tomorrow from today. Kwankwaso is worth estimated 2m votes across Nigeria. Ganduje is worth 600k votes in Kano. Tinubu understands this. And he want them all(both ganduje's and Kwakwansiya's votes). All other issues behind the scenes are secondary.

2027 is taking shape already. Tinubu is a master of strategy.

We are not friends with the government, we are here to hold them accountable, u can go and dine with and sleep with them in bed, we don’t give a f*ck , the day obi become president, I turn from supporter to critic …

If u think all this useless men care about u… then most of u are more dumb than I thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by 1nairato1dollar: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Tinubu should arrest Buhari before i believe him
gtinubu who is afraid of common mister of aviation will arrest Bulgari
Daydreaming
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by sammirano: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
APC is Nigeria's CCP.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by jahsharon: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Alliswell248:

2063 is sure for Obi to reclaim his stolen manhood.

Manhood wey yahoo boys don use do rituals

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
adekolaelect:
Ok

Where una they get all this funny memes from. lol
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by newnigerdelta00: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
chisomkachy:

Tinubu for everybody, Peter Obi and obidients hates to see or hear truth
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Abdulhakeem7(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:

Don't worry you will reclaim nothing, President Tinubu is here to stay
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Abdulhakeem7(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:
Peter Obi is Your President whether you like it or not.
Your president in Nnewi
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Abdulhakeem7(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:
That you Pa Lamidi cannot spend a day without mentioning Obidients shows that we're a terror to your mandate thieves.

Nobody stole your mandate maybe your manhood sha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:
This is what i always advise the oppositions, especially the political newbies, Obidients, and their desperate presidential candidate, Peter Obi; to emulate and learn from. It is not about Nzogbu Nzogbu everytime, fighting everyone. Alliance is key.

Politics is dynamic, it is versatile; flexible, you can bend it to suit your game. Emotions don't work in politics. Alliance with corruption is key you mean..irani

Kwankwaso was one of the vocal critics of Bola Tinubu during the presidential campaign. Infact, at one time, during the Chatham-house interview abroad, he reffered to Tinubu as 'pampers wearer'.

But you see, Tinubu understands this is politics. He understand politics ends immediately after election, till the next election period. He understands you create tomorrow from today. Kwankwaso is worth estimated 2m votes across Nigeria. Ganduje is worth 600k votes in Kano. Tinubu understands this. And he want them all(both ganduje's and Kwakwansiya's votes). All other issues behind the scenes are secondary.

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by CoolAmbience(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:

Akuku!
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by CoolAmbience(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:

Akuko!
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Natajo2021: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
iammo:
cool

Ganduje won't sleep well today

Eng Kwankwaso PhD... Minister of Water Resources

PBAT will soon reconcile both of them and the rift would be a past tense.
Fulani know how 2 settle their differences
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by deyplay: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Politics is dynamic, it is versatile; flexible, you can bend it to suit your game. Emotions don't work in politics.

hmm. Some Nigerians don't need help.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Mainnews: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
See Why Peter Obi, Labour Party HD TV Video Evidence Wasn't Allowed to be Play in Court today

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksd4cG5pRsw
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Dracas: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Foolish man who refused a Presidential running mate offer now accepting a much smaller ministerial position. Shame on him.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by ussv: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
In my opinion, i think Tinubu will build bridges needed to foster relationships and good governance.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Greatechng(m): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Oga you talk too much
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Basic123: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Another mistake. There are differences between politics and governance. You people like mixing it together.

Everywhere in the world where democracy is practised. You have to be elected to be able to govern. And also have to play your politics right to be able to be elected.

Politics keeps you in that position to govern. There are thousands of people who knows how to govern well, but bad at politics. Then how can they attain that position to be able to govern well?

You have to be able to play the two well, simultaneously. Without one colliding with the others. That is what makes a great leader.
Don't mind the fools
They remember this rubbish when they are losing out in politics they actually played too.

What made pethief OBI to betray ojukwu tin APGA then decamp to PDP then to LP with is PDP IDP camp?....governance?.??..its probably farming not politics .

I always tell all these pseudointelligent people that you play politics before governance. And governance itself has element of politics. Why do you have to study Government in school to study political science in university?
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by popesco123: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
this buffon no sabi good thing, for now you would have been Nigeria vice president by now if had listen to obi instead of begging for ministerial post.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
slimfit1:
Tinubu had at least 3 months to prepare still doesn't know who he want. Why are APC people never prepared.

It is genetically in your pattern to complain comrade. May you not handover this gene to your innocent children 🤗🤗🤗

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by MrPaul2: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Seriously, I'm beginning to like this man. He is a unifier, I sometimes feel Obi should just swallow his pride and work with him for a better Nigeria. Tinubu will welcome his contribution because he understands the game of politics more
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by drlateef: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:

IPOB/Biafra president may be!!!
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by mukthar2000(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
JAGABAN of all generation,
I once said it that kwankwaso could have decampe then b4 election, but becoz of Abbah the hold on to NNPP , after their achievement as KANO Governor , the met JAGABAN finally, I believe by 2027 all KANO belong to APC for real.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by famology(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
brain54:

Same offer has probably been made to wike…

But kwankwaso should have kept this information under wraps.

Same way I am sure wike is doing!

Exactly
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by DrMuzungu(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Tinubu should arrest Buhari before i believe him

Brothers don't arrest each other, they just pretend in public to hate each other.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by ChuksHills(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
chisomkachy:

To be a minister and a vice presidential candidate to Obi which one is better now. Assuming he accepted to be Obi's vice nothing on earth would have stopped them from winning, he would have been the VP today but pride did not allow him now he wants to accept to be minister.
Re: Tinubu Made Ministerial Offer To Me - Kwankwaso by Onuoha1234(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
K\ankwaso featherweight in politics #elf opinionated now looking for crumbs from leftover TUWO,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.