Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,369 members, 7,967,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Made You Join Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Join Nairaland (535 Views)

What Year Did You Join Nairaland,the Reason And The Phone You Used / Will You Join Her To Pray? Yes Or No :photo / When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by brain54(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
MechanicMike:

then stop HARRRRASIN Persephone1 sir

dats sexxxcual harrrrasment sir & u can be jail for it. Leave her alone!!(no oofencssece) angry
Don’t you have mechanic work to do…?

Like with your spanner and bolt under the bus?

Eh…mechanical meth or whatever you call yourself.

If you don’t got job to do…then go roll tire or whistle or go outside and play with sand like your mates ok! ( no oofiences)

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by Hatrick01: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Persephone1:
I can't remember, it's been 11 years now grin grin
yet u neva marry
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by Hatrick01: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
To spread vawulence.... peace is not an option grin

peace is too expensive grin.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by MechanicMike: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
brain54:

Don’t you have mechanic work to do…?

Like with your spanner and bolt under the bus?

Eh…mechanical meth or whatever you call yourself.

If you don’t got job to do…then go roll tire or whistle or go outside and play with sand like your mates ok! ( no oofiences)

apology not accepted....stop HARRRRASIN Persephone1 please.... nigggggga u ain't her type & Clearly she don't want u...go for siofra sir.she date anytin!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by brain54(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha124:
But I love this forum...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol…

You just have to.

Seems we will make you mrs cor.k instead.

😀
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by brain54(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
MechanicMike:

apology not accepted....stop HARRRRASIN Persephone1 please.... nigggggga u ain't her type & Clearly she don't want u...go for siofra sir.she date anytin!!(no offenscce) angry
Nah…

You have siofra( true story)

Make her your ride or die!
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by Hatrick01: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
MechanicMike:

...are you her bodygad sir?
....... JUSS ASKIN....
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Noo, I can be crazy and I have a feeling that he'd prefer a much more sane Mrs Corrk..🤣🤣🤣
brain54:

Lol…

You just have to.

Seems we will make you mrs cor.k instead.

😀
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by brain54(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Noo, I can be crazy and I have a feeling that he'd prefer a much more sane Mrs Corrk..🤣🤣🤣
You crazy…?

You that don’t like wahala.

But you can be stubborn though!

Verrrry stubborn!
grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by brain54(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha124:
You are right though…

He is always running from siofra. That one gives him crazy in equal measure and trolls him.

He avoids her!
grin
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lol... It depends on who I'm dealing with.

Some people just make me weak and as a result, I'd have no energy for them... grin grin grin

Stubborn is my middle name..🤣🤣🤣
brain54:

You crazy…?

You that don’t like wahala.

But you can be stubborn though!

Verrrry stubborn!
grin
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Maybe she showed him flames..🔥🔥🤣🤣
brain54:

You are right though…

He is always running from siofra. That one gives him crazy in equal measure and trolls him.

He avoids her!
grin
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by KingCold: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
I thought it was this "pan African" forum where Africans from all over the continent come to discuss issues of importance.......little did I know

1 Like

Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
World war 3 loading..🤣🤣🤣
KingCold:
I thought it was this "pan African" forum where Africans from all over the continent come to discuss issues of importance.......little did I know
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by Escapist(f): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
MechanicMike:

Finding me is not the issue ma. Yashing me is the issue please. CAn we..like nakk?? (TANK ME LATER) cheesy

This guy
Re: What Made You Join Nairaland by MechanicMike: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hatrick01:
...are you her bodygad sir?
....... JUSS ASKIN....

Shaaaarap there....ask me again. U wanto harassed Persephone1 too. Don't u unemploy people hav shame?(no oofencssece) embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done So A Guest Who Has Overstayed Can Leave / Bbnaija 2023 Reunion Season 7 Level Up Starting June 19 / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.