Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,582 members, 7,888,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Warning To Buhari - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To Buhari (185 Views)

A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues / This Picture Should Serve As A Warning To Everyone On Earth / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning To Buhari by TGYM: 2:03am On Jun 11, 2023
OUR MAKER YAHWEH’S WARNING TO BUHARI FOR THE FREEDOM OF THE NATION

Tell Buhari that I said that I the Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach said that I will not blame him because himself has not recognized Me. But tell him that himself has been deceived by not recognizing Me. I have sent My message to him before but it looks to him that I AM joking. I AM the very Saviour and the Redeemer of the world. I AM coming to redeem My people. Tell him that all his life and his secret are in My palm. As himself reads this message with others that I will document and give to him, himself should surrender to Me. The devil has deceived him much. Buhari is serving the devil. This is the last chance I AM giving him.

If Buhari doesn’t do what I ask him to do, himself will face My wrath and I will deliver My people from his hand. Buhari should submit to Me. I AM going to change this land to the United Nations of Truth. Buhari should trace My servant and ask him what should be done. Tell Buhari that I have come with My power and strength. Buhari sees what others do and himself joins them. Tell him that I AM the One that makes him to be. Tell him that I said that himself should consider that I AM the One that molded him. My breadth gave him mouth to talk. My breadth gave him ear to hear, brain to reason. My breadth gave him heart to breathe, blood in his arteries, water, bones, etc in his body. Tell him that I said himself should fear and respect Me and surrender to Me now.

Tell him that I said that no matter his power, if Buhari understands Me, it will be good for him. But if himself doesn’t understand Me but Mohammed Buhari will know that I AM the creator who created the heaven and the earth. Tell Buhari that himself has been deceived. Buhari is serving the god of moon and star which are idols. But I AM the One that created all these things that himself is serving. Buharihas” changed the truth of Maker Yahweh into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen”.

Tell Buhari that I said that since Buhari has been trying to put things in order in this country, Nigeria, has Buhari achieved his vision? No, says the Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach. Why? Because himself chooses not to recognize Me, himself chooses not to obey Me, because himself chooses not to respect Me but the devil, no matter his security there is no security except Buhari obeys My commandments and instructions.

If Buhari has power to fight against this message let him fight and let Me see it. Tell him that I said that no matter what they are doing I AM coming to rule from this country. Nigeria. That is what I AM coming to do. I allow them to claim that they are Presidents and Governors. I allow them to claim My names. Tell Buhari that I know all their secrets, and all their sacrifices I know. If Buhari doesn’t surrender to Me, I have come to

disgrace them. They force church to register, although the churches they force to register are not owned by Me. They use force to initiate children. I know them one by one. Inasmuch as their vision is to dedicate every child to idol I say enough of this.

After reading this message, himself should say sorry to Me and return to Me. I love him. I love man with everlasting love. The devil lied in the calendar and the time. The devil introduced them through the White men to deceive them. Tell Buhari to come and enjoy My service and establishment and do My commandments through My servant who I raised by Myself. Tell Buhari that the foundation of the calendar they are using now is built on lies. It is a foundation of lie. Tell Buhari that any product that bears the name Nigeria and its logo, I have condemned it. If they will not fear and respect Me I will come to destroy their handwork.

Tell Buhari that I Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, the Saviour and the Redeemer of man, hereby declare that any product that bears the name Nigeria and its logo I have condemned it and all the birth certificates and all documents that carry Nigeria and her logo I have abolished them. I hereby introduce My Own United Nations of Truth wherein I have introduced My Own birth certificate and products.

I have empowered My servant to go and deliver the captives. I have empowered him to go from place to place, state to state, country to country but I will start first in this place. I will use this country to establish My standard in this generation so that all countries will come to this place to learn. I have brought dominion to this place says by your Redeemer, Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach.

My little children, If they ask you, what about Nigeria currency? Tell them yes, it is included. It carries the name Nigeria and its idols. But I will use the currency to destroy what the devil introduced and I will introduce My Own currency. As I AM sending you out to rebuild, no power, no demon, no man can stop you people. I make you people to be children of the Truth. The Truth which is Me has buried lie which is satan, the deceiver. That is why My word says that “For this purpose the Child ofour Maker Yahweh was manifested, that I AM that I AM might destroy the works of the devil.” 1 Jn.3:8. These things I AM pointing out are the works of the enemy.

About the inventor of all these things, if they are not introduced by Me when I created the earth, they are not in My record. I gave Petros [Peter] assignment it was registered in My book. When I changed the date of the Israelites it was registered with My authority and My name. If all these things are not introduced by Me then, they are not in My record. That is why I raise True Goodnews Revival Movement to put things in order. They have My name and authority.

Tell Buhari that his days are numbered. Tell him that My Qahal cannot be one and a half talk less two or three. Tell him that I said that as I AM giving him this message, if Buhari thinks that himself is secured, himself is no longer secured. Tell him that himself should tell other presidents that there is no security for them. Every one of them, they know there are problems where they are. Tell him that I said that his spiritual security and physical security will not save him.

When Pharaoh felt that himself had power with all that surrounded him, I subdued him. I AM the same Maker Yahweh that sent Moshe[Moses] to Pharaoh. As I sent Moshe, I AM sending My servant Yahwehnedu [Child of Truth] to him, and no matter his opposition I will subdue him. As I AM writing this letter to him himself should pass it to the House (Senate and Representatives) and others. What the governors do in the states, the idols they are serving I know and they cannot stop My Child. If they have weapons and strategies to fight they should prepare. If they have gods they will invoke they should do it now.

If they have plans against My servant who I AM raising they should plan it now. I will not stop them from planning. The worst thing I will do, is to stop any of them from their planning and arrangement. They are not afraid of Me. when I was making this earth were they there? Do they know the stress I had when I made the earth which they think that they are controlling now? Do they know why I worked in six days?

In the beginning, I created heaven and the earth. I stopped because it gave Me stress. However I will still accept them if they recognize Me and say sorry to Me says your Redeemer, Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach.

When the devil gave them assignment of causing chaos and confusion in the countries so that there will be killing as sacrifices to the devil, tell them that I see them. All the confusions that are happening in the whole world, tell them that I said that they are the ones that are causing them. They are enforcing people to have false certificates such as Birth certificates which will enable them to secure employments and enjoy some other government benefits, making them liars before Me.

Tell Buhari that I said that after reading this message, himself should look for My servant, My servant will tell him what is to be done. If Buhari believes that I AM the One speaking I will tell him through My servant what is to be done to subdue America and other countries. Instead of Nigeria looking for America, America will look for them. I will tell him the secrets.

Tell Buhari that I Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, the only Saviour and Redeemer asks him whether Buhari is happy about all the abusive words that are being spoken against him? If Buhari is happy about comparing him to animals, calling him all sorts of abusive names, himself should know that I AM also happy for all the insults they are insulting Me. Tell him that himself is not afraid of Me by calling himself President, His Excellency, insulting Me. Tell him that I said enough of this insult. And I repeat his days are numbered.

Tell him to use this letter to recognize Me as his creator and Saviour and say sorry to Me. Any other place Buhari feels himself can be protected; there is no security, as himself is reading this message, himself should pass it to his men who believe they have power and authority. I will remove their hearts from obeying their sacrifices so that when they fail they will face their torment. Buhari knows what I AM saying.

I allow you people to make your plans as you plan such. Enough is enough. Tell Buhari that I Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach said that all their secret plans and arrangements are in My palm. Tell him that I AM not begging him to obey Me and I AM not begging him to recognize that I AM the One speaking. As I AM sending this message to him, himself should recognize Me and act on it. If Buhari refuses, the message will be published and people will know and I will also expose his secrets to the world. No man will challenge Me and go scot free except himself repents. Tell him that as I AM talking, all the messages I sent to him will tell him the foundation wherein I will save My people. If Buhari recognizes Mehimself should follow Me. if himself recognizes the devil let him follow the devil and let us know who has the power.

Tell Buhari that himself should not waste time to respond to My invitation and message.

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / Take Your Financial Life To The Next Level even If You Are Not A Tech Person / Need A New Life ? Jump In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.