Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,360 members, 7,923,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:10 AM

For Updating Boyz!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For Updating Boyz!! (1236 Views)

For Updating Guys!! / Iphone 13 Pro And Pro Max Screen Issues After Updating / Whats The Advantage And Disavantages Of Updating An Andriod Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Updating Boyz!! by LoaderNick: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
If you have a paying client, don't sleep on this tax update. Buzz me on telegram @Dredhack and let's bag cool cash in the next 2 weeks!!

Modify

Everywhere don sweet!!!

Still applying, come let's bag cool cash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Updating Boyz!! by wittywriter: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
How much do you guys into SCAM even make weekly.....

Many freelancers or Digitally Skilled peeps earn close to $1k monthly steady!!!

LoaderNick:

Enough to buy you and your whole properties, that's if you even have any
Ok

emperor4love:
dem the tell you say boys de collect 100kdolls per return depends on individual tax, I Don even see 600kdolls in return,person own,u de talk of 1k monthly, una de make laugh most times for nairaland. This guys are cashing out big bro forget
Every month right?

Oluwabucci:
How much do you make weekly?
I already have 25 clients(home and abroad) that are in my service database and they pay me $40 monthly for their remote job specifications and I conduct zoom classes that attracts at least 200 interns for a $5 fee on exposè on Digital Earning Funnel creation monthly ∆∆∆ so do the maths....

I'm not rich but I earn legitimately comfortably well with my DS.

Oluwabucci:
Teach me

Teaching or Mentorship?

Wittyness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Updating Boyz!! by LoaderNick: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness

Enough to buy you and your whole properties, that's if you even have any
Re: For Updating Boyz!! by lordchiz(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
I dnt understand this topic...how do we surf for client
Re: For Updating Boyz!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
lordchiz:
I dnt understand this topic...how do we surf for client
Bomb IG make you catch work!
This na for who get paying client.
Re: For Updating Boyz!! by emperor4love(m): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness
dem the tell you say boys de collect 100kdolls per return depends on individual tax, I Don even see 600kdolls in return,person own,u de talk of 1k monthly, una de make laugh most times for nairaland. This guys are cashing out big bro forget

5 Likes

Re: For Updating Boyz!! by LikeAking: 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
emperor4love:

How Dem dey take do am?
Re: For Updating Boyz!! by emperor4love(m): 7:30am On Jun 13, 2023
LikeAking:

How Dem dey take do am?

if you have an American client who is yet to file for 2022 return,there is verification the client can do for you and the rest is history, to make it worst the update go cast by 15 of this month e go stop
Re: For Updating Boyz!! by Oluwabucci(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
How much do you make weekly?
wittywriter:

Wittyness
Re: For Updating Boyz!! by Oluwabucci(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Teach me
wittywriter:

Ok

Every month right?

I already have 25 clients(home and abroad) that are in my service database and they pay me $40 monthly for their remote job specifications and I conduct zoom classes that attracts at least 200 interns for a $5 fee on exposè on Digital Earning Funnel creation monthly ∆∆∆ so do the maths....

Wittyness
Re: For Updating Boyz!! by Zitoangels(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
wittywriter:

Ok

Every month right?

Teaching or Mentorship?

Wittyness

Hello sir, please I want to earn legitimately with you. I am a graduate of Petroleum Engineering who has been struggling since 2015 that I graduated.

I need your assistance on how to break free and be financially independent sir. Currently I teach mathematics at a private school but the pay is meagre. I have other skills such as content writing which I was introduced to late last year, but landing clients has been my greatest challenge.

Bills are choking me sir, and I don't mind being in your debt if you can help show me the way. Name is Kizzy and my Whatsapp number is Zero seven 0 three six 4 five one 0 one eight.

(1) (Reply)

Security Code / Applications For Uiq And Symbian S60 & S80 / Dual Boot Mobile Operating Softwares On Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.