Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,082 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? (29624 Views)

How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2023
SolarEngr:

₦485K
how many panels and watts. Inverter type ? Charging Control and battery
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by OriginalCEO: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2023
MoDaniel:
I can't stay in a relationship after being cheated.
How can you love me then still cheat on me...?

If you are a lady, a guy can really love you and still cheat, not sure how it happens.
If you are a guy, a lady who cheated on you must be dreaded or she might kill you..

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by BABYBULLETIN: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hamachi:
angry
When the baby that they used to call me was automatically changed to Ms Hamachi. ..Na then I realize say dem don relegate me

When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place. He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place. I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps. I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.
sakamaje...This is an old news,..u arent the person in this ur write up,you copy this from social media....find another lies...
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by penzino(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Me I left the relationship o. Met my wife few years later and discovered they were somehow related shocked . I sha told my wife everything that transpired and we moved on.

Caught them eyeing each other in church, I thought it was a normal thing initially until I caught them red handed smooching after weekly activity. I just walked away!!!
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by nedekid: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
maasoap:

They will adapt, it is what it is grin grin grin
I once told a girl who "wanted to marry" me that I would pay any amount to hack her WhatsApp or messenger app because I knew those two apps dey carry too much secrets
Lol, but to hack app etc only means giving oneself high blood pressure.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Karlifate: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Evestar200:
Several Times

When I was in school, I was dating one guy, we met in Warri when he was living with his parents, so one day when I was in school, he called me to come to Ughelli because my school is 30 minutes drive. to his place. I went there and found him in a new apartment and I asked if he has rent a house but he said his friend was the one that rented the house. I knew it was a lie because each time visited him I couldn't find any other person's properties apart from his inside the house so I didn't bother to talk about it again.

After a few months, I visited and saw women's nightwear in the house and I refuse to confront him because I know he will lie, so that day he told me he want to travel so he took me to the park where I will get transport to my school. After he left me, I saw him at another park close to the one I am with another girl who came to visit him from Anambra grin grin grin.

All these while have been suspecting him because he used to talk about the Anambra girl and one in Bayelsa and he is married to the one in Bayelsa now.

He chatted me up one day after he got married and I told him I don't have anything to do with married men.

The second one is a chronic liar and scammer, I was lucky he only get away with my 200k and my new Camon 16 of over 100k then.

Anyway, I am very careful with men and relationships nowadays because I am always unlucky when it comes to one and maybe that's the reason I have been lucky in getting a job on time to Carter for my needs instead of depending on men.

@ bolded: Fallacy of False Cause.

It's simply because you do your due diligence when it comes to "getting a job" but you easily fall for dude's that package themselves well.

That's why you're constantly "unlucky in love".

You fall for superficial dudes.

Anyways, Happy birthday to you.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by ogbe88(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Well it's his loss, cos he's not married, out of job, and so many other things I won't mention, not that I'm happy all these things happened to him but karma always work no matter how long it takes.
Made up stories, I see here.

This forum with too many fairy tales.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by maasoap(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
nedekid:

Lol, but to hack app etc only means giving oneself high blood pressure.
Not necessarily if you are using the relationship to catch cruise. You don't have to love her anymore since she's proven to be a secrets carrier

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by maasoap(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
ogbe88:
Made up stories, I see here.

This forum with too many fairy tales.
You don't have experience concerning the topic to share.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by maasoap(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mikel99:
. I feel so sad and inferior when I hear about fellow men share their intimate encounters with the opposite sex. I do question my life sometimes.
Go out there and accumulate your own experience too. It is not that difficult now, "just trial and error". That's what my brother's gf told me years ago when I responded to her question that I didn't have gf.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by maasoap(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Their religion made them slaves to their men.

My wife is not a slave to me and we're proud Muslims. grin grin grin

Islam has little/no regard for women and they(women) knew and have accepted it.
There's nothing to be boastful about slavery
Are you talking about Talibans in Afghanistan or Muslims in Nigeria? Because sometimes people mix cultures with religions. If you are talking about Nigeria Muslims, I'm not sure you are living close to any Muslim. May be you are in South East where Muslims population is almost non existent
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by simplypj: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oluwaseunbandur:
I was cheated on plenty times, but we move .
Reasons I don't trust women again, but society doesn't make it cool on me as they keep mounting pressure of * you ain't married at the age of 37* despite averagely okay financially.
But sometimes, it doesn't happen that way, am scared of women cos of there emotional blackmail.

We are in the same boat, am 32 and people keep asking me, "when are you getting married" am like.... God's time is the best, but deep down, I am terrified of women...... I have Gotten so used to being independent, aside children (which dey will later brainwash) I don't see anything a woman can do for me that I can't do for myself or get outside........ Plus peace of mind as a bonus

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
maasoap:

My wife is not a slave to me and we're proud Muslims. grin grin grin

Are you talking about Talibans in Afghanistan or Muslims in Nigeria? Because sometimes people mix cultures with religions. If you are talking about Nigeria Muslims, I'm not sure you are living close any Muslim. May be you are in South East where Muslims population is almost non existent

Bros, I served in the North, and have lived and worked in the middle east, which is the home of Islam, and I know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by goodmike7: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jovialjune1:

If you are wise you will not assume everyone cheats or have the highest bodycount like the ones in your enclave, the females in your life, or your mother.

He asked a question...
can you swear you did nit cheat on him too?
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jovialjune1:

If you are wise you will not assume everyone cheats or have the highest bodycount like the ones in your enclave, the females in your life, or your mother.
Lol
E pain the loser ho lo sho
Dem ask ọdẹ one thing, she dey rant about another thing oponu. Guilty conscience no let the weyrey answer simple question grin grin
Ho loriburu ho loshow
Like mother like daughter.
His loss kee you there ỌDẸ grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by SolarEngr(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
how many panels and watts. Inverter type ? Charging Control and battery
Enter DM, if you are ready sir.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Darkmode64: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hamachi:
angry
When the baby that they used to call me was automatically changed to Ms Hamachi. ..Na then I realize say dem don relegate me

When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place. He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place. I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps. I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.
Following you. In case you get to see this, you look too good to be cheated on. You deserve the very best. kiss

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Sukkyy2010: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Evestar200:
Several Times

When I was in school, I was dating one guy, we met in Warri when he was living with his parents, so one day when I was in school, he called me to come to Ughelli because my school is 30 minutes drive. to his place. I went there and found him in a new apartment and I asked if he has rent a house but he said his friend was the one that rented the house. I knew it was a lie because each time visited him I couldn't find any other person's properties apart from his inside the house so I didn't bother to talk about it again.

After a few months, I visited and saw women's nightwear in the house and I refuse to confront him because I know he will lie, so that day he told me he want to travel so he took me to the park where I will get transport to my school. After he left me, I saw him at another park close to the one I am with another girl who came to visit him from Anambra grin grin grin.

All these while have been suspecting him because he used to talk about the Anambra girl and one in Bayelsa and he is married to the one in Bayelsa now.

He chatted me up one day after he got married and I told him I don't have anything to do with married men.

The second one is a chronic liar and scammer, I was lucky he only get away with my 200k and my new Camon 16 of over 100k then.

Anyway, I am very careful with men and relationships nowadays because I am always unlucky when it comes to one and maybe that's the reason I have been lucky in getting a job on time to Carter for my needs instead of depending on men.
reading your submission I could sense that you're a pure hearted lady. I've never done this before but I can't resist the urge to ask for your contact kindly reply to this email: sukkyy2010@gmail.com you deserve better, God bless you.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Oluwaseunbandur: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
simplypj:

We are in the same boat, am 32 and people keep asking me, "when are you getting married" am like.... God's time is the best, but deep down, I am terrified of women...... I have Gotten so used to being independent, aside children (which dey will later brainwash) I don't see anything a woman can do for me that I can't do for myself or get outside........ Plus peace of mind as a bonus

💯 Percent, I wished I was born abroad where I can live happily without being asked* when are u getting married
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by oloksman1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hamachi:
angry

Na InshaAllahu and VIBEZ remain now....Da Lord is Ur Strength

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by bigcasava1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hamachi:
angry

you face God as in you turned to sister in church that will not allow pastor to rest

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Myer(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
superCleanworks:
you automatically turn to an empty bottle to me when you cross that line.
Guys what do you do when the bottle is empty?
As long as you don't cross that line too, you're justified.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by 4ward4: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mikel99:
I feel so depressed reading about the high rate of relationship failure in this country. It is like this country has made a pact with failure. Failure in all areas of life. Relationship, resources management, governance, education. Mention any specific area where this country has excelled in.
Anyway, I am happy for being a Muslim because stories of relationship breakdown are hardly heard from Muslims. In fact, Muslim girls are the most faithful. You will hardly find any leaked sex videos of Muslim girls on the net. Most are Christian girl names like Amaka, Stephanie, joy, Rebecca, Gifty and so on.
However, I am as single as the Sun.

Lmao... It's all about the Media, half of what happens in Muslim populated areas aren't recorded or been covered by the Media due to their illiteracy. I once stayed in that part of the world and we know.
provided blood runs through their veins , forget it ...Is it the Wife swap been practice by Shitte. Survey showed the have a high HIV rate.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Gsentme(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Very wicked guy
chuksbobby12:

U do courtship for 5 years?? U wịcked oga
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Treassured: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
nedekid:
Most people cheat. It is those that have not been caught that are innocent. Know this and have peace. The issue is let your cheater not be too much ie a serial one.
Married women sef, newly married and old one. Those that work in offices. Omo, forget. If you are a young man with girlfriend In present day Nigeria, your gf probably has a sugar daddy banging her, funding her. When she marries you most likely it continues. I have seen those after 2 kids sef still disturbing sugar daddy that was poking her before. Sending nudes etc.
I wonder how young men will cope these days.

I see you Boss nedekid.

There are still faithful people out there though.

The thing Is most of these set of people doesn't live a flashy lifestyle and they are mostly Introverted people.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Treassured: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
With all these endowments wey you carry?Abi you stuff cushion underneath?

It's not by physical features.

Open your eyes very well and see beyond the physical realms.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Treassured: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
johnaruson:
I suspected my fiancee before she traveled back to school, so I took a guy's number from her phone and later called the guy one midnight, pretending to be a boyfriend to my fiancee's cousin and asked him to give my girl phone that we have emergency at home, then i heard him calling my fiancee by her name trying to wake her up saying take phone your cousin is online. Immediately she said: Hello, what happened at home?" I heard her voice and cut the call.

Which part of the Nation's Security Department do you belong?🤣

You are a brilliant Detective.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Treassured: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Well it's his loss, cos he's not married, out of job, and so many other things I won't mention, not that I'm happy all these things happened to him but karma always work no matter how long it takes.

Ohh I felt emotional reading this post.

Even though many men are the architect of their own misfortunes in life and most of them wouldn't learn or hear word.

Kindly say some prayers for him.

Hardship and Adversities Is not something I would wish on anyone In this present times.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Bintasukai: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
obinna58:

This one Dey come as shock, very painful to the heart and soul
Shock ke? I Dey even happy sef. I understand that cheating is a part of human nature. People must always want what they don’t have. And it’s okay.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Eyanbahose: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hamachi:
angry

unrelated, and I don't mean to sound like I'm joking or something. I actually reached out to you one time to ask if I could chat you up on WhatsApp privately.

I think I did but didn't get a response from you when I said hi.

Is there a possibility I could still say hi?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Sikechukwu81(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
Y
Hamachi:
angry

Pls is shower cap the new condom? Because I don’t understand why you saw shower caps and start dragging issues o

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by MechanicMike: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Evestar200:

Thanks dear

helo. please are u intaressted in doing house girl work for so u can have a shance to earn a coool extra 25k (25,000 naira a months) for extra income. my millionaire is unlce is loookin for 2 strong house girl to work for him & u will live in the same hosue & haev yor own rooms. are u intaressted ma?(no ofeince)
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan / 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You / She Always Felt Guilty After Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.