Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. (479 Views)

Video: Mayor Of Brampton In Canada Praise Lagos Of Tinubu Era - Peter Obi Claps / Are Bello, El-Rufai's Ordeals In The Tinubu Era A Betrayal Of Northern Allies? / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by Quintopia: 3:06am On Jun 13, 2023
My Naija people.

Una well done o... smiley

Wishing you all good tidings for the future in our great country.

We now have a proactive administration at the helm.

I was a bit skeptical at first, but recent moves by this new administration suggest a change in direction in the governance of this nation.

The last straw for me was the SIGNING INTO LAW of the STUDENT LOAN BILL today, which guarantees access to higher education to ALL NIGERIAN YOUTHS regardless of their parents' income or status.

I mean....that is just a massive step forward for the nation. grin

I didn't realise this country actually had the capacity to do this.

You have no idea how many peoples' lives will be changed, as a result of this development.

Many of us who are educated take it for granted. But it is a massive upgrade for any person in terms of life choices, career choices, business choices. It all starts with education.

I foresee good things for the nation going forward, and I think it's an excellent time to start a business in this economy, because even the stock market is heading north on all financial instruments and indicators since this guy came to power.

Investor confidence is back.

Local and foreign investors know that Tinubu always surrounds himself with top-notch technocrats who know how to run an economy.

Good luck in your ventures. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by iammo(m): 3:12am On Jun 13, 2023
cool

When I was campaigning for Tinubu based on his manifesto, telling people about his Lagos master plan.. I got attacked, my family insulted, got called Agbado, BMC, TMC

Regardless am happy Tinubu is slowly implementing his manifesto

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by limeta(f): 6:10am On Jun 13, 2023
APC and thieftinubu can not fool me
Yorubas can sing his praises to high heaven that won't mean a thing .
Case in court is my immediate focus .
All this gimmicks can't buy my love .

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by otipoju(m): 6:10am On Jun 13, 2023
If Tinubu I'd humbled by his obvious health challenges and decides to leave a good legacy behind by being on the side of the Nigerian masses...he may do well and I would dare say the end justifies the means.

No guy man can guy him..he knows all the tricks in the book and knows where all the bodies are buried corruption wise as a chief in thief himself.

Make we sidon dey look wetin go happen.

Anybody but Buhari is good.
Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 13, 2023
limeta:
APC and thieftinubu can not fool me
Yorubas can sing his praises to high heaven that won't mean a thing .
Case in court is my immediate focus .
All this gimmicks can't buy my love .
Country go move leave you behind, dey there and don't take active part in the policies been set up.

6 Likes

Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by Validated: 6:19am On Jun 13, 2023
You all have forgotten Buhari's body language of 8 years ago. These are initial gra gra to fool the gullible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by Shikini: 6:19am On Jun 13, 2023
Oga praise-singer, what were Thiefnùbu's contributions to those bills apart from assent?

The Electricity Bill was even sponsored by a PDP senator, Gabriel Suswan

Sir, both the electricity & Student loans bills were the handiwork of the outgoing NASS led by Ahmed Lawan, so what's your point?
Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by joyandfaith: 6:20am On Jun 13, 2023
Quintopia:
My Naija people.

Una well done o... smiley

Wishing you all good tidings for the future in our great country.

We now have a proactive administration at the helm.

I was a bit skeptical at first, but recent moves by this new administration suggest a change in direction in the governance of this nation.

The last straw for me was the SIGNING INTO LAW of the STUDENT LOAN BILL today, which guarantees access to higher education to ALL NIGERIAN YOUTHS regardless of their parents' income or status.

I mean....that is just a massive step forward for the nation. grin

I didn't realise this country actually had the capacity to do this.

You have no idea how many peoples' lives will be changed, as a result of this development.

Many of us who are educated take it for granted. But it is a massive upgrade for any person in terms of life choices, career choices, business choices. It all starts with education.

I foresee good things for the nation going forward, and I think it's an excellent time to start a business in this economy, because even the stock market is heading north on all financial instruments and indicators since this guy came to power.

Investor confidence is back.

Local and foreign investors know that Tinubu always surrounds himself with top-notch technocrats who know how to run an economy.

Good luck in your ventures. grin

Hailing hailer. You hailed for 8 years and you are still hailing. School fees would be increased. Few students would get loans. Dey play.
Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by limeta(f): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2023
Lukepeter:

Country go move leave you behind, dey there and don't take active part in the policies been set up.

Read this

https://biafraspot.com/threads/american-traveler-exposes-nigerias-embarrassing-condition.127/
Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by limeta(f): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2023
Lukepeter:

Watch this
Pls leave me behind am good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THqSCChfsHA
Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2023
limeta:

Read this

https://biafraspot.com/threads/american-traveler-exposes-nigerias-embarrassing-condition.127/
Lol, look at the website you are asking me to check. Get me a non biased link and I would read it and give me honest take on it.
Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2023
limeta:

Watch this
Pls leave me behind am good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THqSCChfsHA
Like what those this video implies?
Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by limeta(f): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Lukepeter:

Lol, look at the website you are asking me to check. Get me a non biased link and I would read it and give me honest take on it.

Aah you full of shit
Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by helinues: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2023
We have already been vindicated even though it's too early.

His Excellency Bola Tinubu started very well. Investors are now having confidence in Nigeria economy.

If the money saved through subsidy can be injected into the economy, things would change rapidly

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2023
limeta:

Aah you full of shit
Hey, don't be disrespectful.
Re: The Tinubu Era - This Is The Time To Start A Great Business. by marlow1962(m): 9:08am On Jun 13, 2023
Body go tell una, just relax.
Student loan and everybody dy rejoice ( FOOOOOLS), america has been dishin out student load since, nobody use am boast, one olatunde is happy say government sign student load, as if he's ready to go to sch.
Watch as school fees will skyrocket now.

Don't worry, all these ones na initial gra gra (as person talk for there), body go tell una.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Panic, No Plans To Increase Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎700 – IPMAN / Timeline Of The Presidential Election Tribunal As Apc/tinubu File Their Response / Fuel Hike: It’s Cruel, Height Of Insensitivity – Ondo Workers Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.