Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,170 members, 7,963,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:20 PM

Warning!warning!!warning!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning!warning!!warning!!! (345 Views)

Warning! Never Accept This From A Woman / Warning Warning To The Single Ladies In The House... / I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning!warning!!warning!!! by TGYM: 3:19am On Jun 14, 2023
MESSAGE OF OUR REDEEMER YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIACH TO MICHAEL SAMBO

Tell Michael Sambo that I love him but himself should not follow Rika. If himself follows Rika, himself will miss his way. Tell him, I can hear the cry of Nephesh [souls] against him, who himself has mislead by saying that encounter messages and revelations are now business. That people are now using it to make money. Tell him that himself is causing bias in the minds of people against my messages.

Tell him that when himself was kidnapped, the Malach [angel] I sent to rescue him told him there are other messages I will send to the earth, those messages are now coming but himself is discarding them.

Tell him that if himself wants to return to me, himself should say “sorry” for discarding and speaking against My word and misleading souls by his counseling and response against My messages, and come into “True Goodnews Revival Movement”. This is the only movement I am comfortable with now because they are children but any day I find them fathers, I will also leave them.

Tell the people of the earth that I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach say, everything I have faulted is faulted. Tell the people of the earth that everything I have faulted is sin and anybody continuing in such thing will end up in hell.

Tell the people of the earth that, I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach have come to dominate the people of the earth through this “True Goodnews Revival Movement”. Tell the people of the earth, they should not doubt all the things I have faulted or think why they should avoid the things I said should be avoided.

Tell my people, I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach say, I want to use this movement to divide the earth into two. Therefore my people should come together under “True Goodnews Revival Movement”, to plan, work and move together according to the standard I reveal through them. So that My own people will dominate the earth and establish things to free themselves from the entanglements of Satan. Many of My people are rich. They should come together, establish companies and produce pure products that are not initiated to Satan, for the consumption of My people because many of the products they consume are produced by demons and their man agents. They should open hospitals and all other industries that meet mankind needs, so that Satan will not have grip on them anymore.

Tell the people of the earth that I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach say, My QAHAL [church] is an indivisible entity. The churches in the world are divided in opinion and belief. I want to use “True Goodnews Revival Movement” to bring my church together. Let me put this question to the people of the earth, when My disciples were on earth, did they criticize themselves or speak against themselves?

Tell them that even when Paulos was abandoned at first by the disciples, Paulos went into Arabia and there himself sought my face for three years, and received my power and anointing and revelations to do My work. See the word of Our Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach through Paulos to Galatians.1st chapter, 15th to 24th verses. After that Paulos still returned back to submit to the authority of the Qahal [church] in Yerushalayim and complied with other disciples to carry out the same great commission in unity of faith, doctrine and purpose. Paulos could as well start his own Qahal [church] or name the Qahal [churches] himself planted as his own and continued on his own, but Paulos did not do it because my QAHAL was only a single entity.

What the pastors do is, when they have quarrel with their pastor, they go and start their own church, in anger and malice. That was what Lucifer did in heaven, when himself wanted to start his own. Lucifer gathered a group of his own angels to form a force of rebellion against the authority of Our Maker Yahweh but himself was cast down. Lucifer has entered into the churches to cause the same havoc. Lucifer takes advantage of disagreements and conflicts between church pastors, to call them to go and start their own church. So that the foundation of churches continues to stand on rebellion and disagreements. As the pastors start the churches, the same Lucifer will also enter into their members and call them to go and start their own. So the entire system continues to spread. That is why the churches cannot agree. I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, I am not the author of confusion. So the churches that cannot agree in faith, doctrine and practice cannot be my own QAHAL [churches] and My Ruach cannot be there. It is rather the spirit of religion that is controlling the churches on earth. I and My Father are the same and we walk together. My word says “can two walk together except they agree?”

Tell the people of the earth that I have faulted the pastors and because I have faulted the pastors, I have also faulted the name or title “pastor”. The name of Satan was faulted and that is why nobody answers Satan again.

Adam and Chavvah [Eve] were faulted and that is why nobody answers Adam or Chavvah [Eve] again. Yahda [Judas] was faulted and that is why people no longer like to answer Judas. That is how I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach have faulted the title “pastor”, therefore nobody should take the title again.

I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach know that the pastors will not believe this message but as many of them as will believe will be saved. I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach say, the highest title or ordination any of my children should take is “servant”.

I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach was addressed as “Jesus” but because of the abuse of the name “Jesus”, as given to the pictures of white man people draw and other personalities that adopt the name “Jesus”, I have faulted the name “Jesus” and commanded that I should be addressed as YOUR REDEEMER YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIACH, to differentiate my name from the fake and faulted “Jesus”.

I Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach know they will ask you, is the name “pastor” not in the Bible?. Tell them it is in the Bible, as the name Satan, Adam, Eve, Judas are also in the Bible but none answers them because I have faulted them.

None of the pastors, from the greatest to the least obeys Me, they have all gone astray. That is why I have faulted their title. Nobody serving Me should answer that name, I have raised this “True Goodnews Revival Movement” to lay a new foundation and ordain “servants” rather than “ Pastors”.

I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach have given “True Goodnews Revival Movement” the staff of authority to ordain anybody that will come to them as a “servant”.

Tell the people of the earth that the preachers of My word should not allow video coverage anywhere and any time they are preaching or teaching my word because it distracts the attention of those who are listening.

I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach have only permitted “True Goodnews Revival Movement” to show the people of the earth my standard and My take in video presentations. I have given this movement films to shoot and songs to present in video, to pass My own message to the people of the earth. I have given them a pattern that must avoid pride and self presentation.

Tell the people of the earth, I am on My way! I am on My way!! I am on My way!!! They should hear My word and be ready for Me.

Tell Kumuyi, that if I don’t say this to him I don’t even love him. His visit to any where has become a big burden to his people because of meeting up with his standard.

Tell him that I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach said that the money in Deeper Life bank account is more than a country’s money.

What is it for? When there are works to accomplish for my mandate to prepare Nephesh [souls] for My coming.

Tell him I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach , said himself should release the money for My work, instead of tasking the poor and creating burden to the people. Tell him that even if himself corrects other things without correcting this one, it will still disqualify him for My kingdom. Tell Kumuyi that I am on My way coming for him.

Tell the people on earth that positions and titles have taken their heart, it is the gift of the world. Tell them that except Petros whom I promised to make the physical overseer of the Qahal, I did not give any other title to anybody. Tell the world that G.O, G.S, State Overseer etc, is not known in heaven. They should discard all those titles.

Tell the people of the earth that my people should come to me in this “True Goodnews Revival Movement’, this is My movement which I am using to reveal every evil work of Satan and save My people from entanglements of Satan.

Tell printers, that any of them who print materials for burial, wedding or posters, handbills, banners, books for preachers with their pictures placed on them, is helping to promote what I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach have condemned and for that reason I will also condemn the printer. Tell the printers that they should only print the materials that meet up with my own standard and should avoid printing any worldly materials that promote politics and worldliness or religious materials that make for self presentation or include information in favour of any of the religious practices I have condemned like burial ceremony, wedding ceremony, Christmas and Easter celebrations, church harvest and bazaar, launching, pictures and images of so called Jesus and the saints or pictures of preachers etc.

Tell the earth that why I am speaking now is that Kings always speak last. They allow others to speak and at last they will speak. I am the king of all the earth, that is why I have allowed the devil to speak all this while but I am now speaking for the last time.

Tell the people of the earth that I have a Child whom I have approved and recommended to record my messages. All those who are my children who want to record their messages and songs should contact Engr Joe. Engr Joe is My chosen Child for this purpose because himself loves me and is doing My work.

Tell all those who are my children, who have already published messages before now and have placed their pictures on the materials, to run now and stop the circulation and remove their pictures.

I love man beauty of life, I died for man beauty of life, I am doing everything to save man but the more I love them, the more they hate me. Tell the people on earth that I am on My way.

Tell all the people I gave messages that they should come together in this movement to harmonize my messages because the world is misunderstanding the message I gave to them because of the way they understand and present them. Tell them to come together in this movement to agree.

Tell those who blend the messages I have given, that they will suffer terribly in hellfire. Tell churches not only Deeper Life, that they should bring out the huge accounts they have in the bank and use it to do My work. I am on My way. Tell the churches that they should all come together in “True Goodnews Revival Movement” because I am bringing My children together.

Tell all the people I give messages that they should all come together in this movement. I am using this movement to gather them together and open the eyes of people. That was how I called Paulos to open the eyes of the other apostles.

Tell them that Paul Rika was the first man I called for this purpose of bringing all the people I give messages together but himself has failed by discarding some of my messages and messengers. Therefore, I have discarded him and have chosen “True Goodnews Revival Movement” for that purpose.

I called him not because himself was perfect but I arranged that through all the messages I bring to him through those I granted encounter, himself could believe them and pattern his life according to my standard. Unfortunately, himself abandoned them, feeling himself has it all. Avraham was my servant yet Avraham was not perfect until I called him unto perfection.

Tell my children they should avoid use of olive oil and candles in prayer because Satan is into it. Those who use them are initiated into Satan. They may get answer to their prayers but they are initiated. As many as are involved in the practice should call me, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, to deliver them, I will deliver them.

Tell the people of the earth that why pastors argue My messages is because of their title and personality.

Tell the people of the earth that every bit of the messages Greg is giving out is my direct word. They should not doubt it. That is why I am calling them together so that they can work together.

WARNING TO MICHAEL THOMAS SAMBO

I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach declare to Michael Sambo that I love him, but Michael Sambo should not follow Rika. If Michael Sambo follows Rika, himself will miss his way. I can hear the cry of Nephesh [souls] against him, those whom himself has misled by saying that encounter messages and revelations are now business, that people are now using it to make money. Michael Sambo is causing more bias in the minds of people against my message. When himself was kidnapped, the Malach I sent to rescue him told him, there are other messages I will send to the earth, those messages are now coming, but Michael Sambo is discarding them.

If Michael Sambo wants to return to me, Michael Sambo should say “Sorry” for discarding and speaking against my word and misleading Nephesh [souls] by his counseling and responses against my message, and come into “True Goodnews Revival Movement”. This is the only movement I am comfortable with now, because they are children.

Paul Rika was the first man I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, raised for the purpose of bringing all the people I give messages together, but Paul Rika has failed by refusing some of my messages and messengers.

Therefore, I have abandoned him and have chosen “True Goodnews Revival movement” for that purpose. I called Rika, not because Rika was perfect, but I arranged it that through all the messages I bring to him through those I granted encounters, Rika could believe them and pattern his life according to my standard. Unfortunately, Rika discarded them, feeling himself has it all. Avraham was my servant yet Avraham was not perfect until I called him unto perfection.

Therefore, I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, is using my authority to call all the people I gave messages and revelations for this end time, to come together in ‘True Goodnews Revival Movement’. I am using this movement to bring them together to open the eyes of people. That was how I called Paulos to open the eyes of the other apostles.

(1) (Reply)

4 Signs She Has Never Been In Love Before / Nigerians, Let Us Attempt To Break This GWR / Owning A University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.