Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss (80104 Views)

President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by DOD88: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE

Please go and examine your head. Your above comment is sadly incoherent and unreasonable. No need to point out the incoherence, but to advise you to treat your seeming insanity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by OlawaleBammie: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Baba is working
God bless you Sir
Renew Hope Indeed

Kemi mi

How are u??

I don't know I just like quoting u as if my life depends on it grin grin

But u can't fault me sha.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Asswipemod: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE

The mkpurumiri fumes have began to rise.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by richie240: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
So he's 'competent' in ur aiz abi?

Don't worry just focus on ur missi g manhood.
When obi finally finds it, he can reinstate him and emefiele......or u can go to court!

cool
udemzyudex:

The EfCC chairman is incompetent?

Wow human beings sha.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Biola67: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
I hope Tinubu is sane enough to know what he's doing. I said that because, by all indications, the man appears to be ill and quavering in his speech.
Your br@in dey leak.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Dicado: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
lexy2014:

Who are the people Emefiele killed?

How are the things u mentioned crimes that warrants arrest and DSS detention?
Some questions are not better answered, as they can be easily googled.

Banks were burnt down, people died of stampede, people died of failure to pay for healthcare, etc. all because of rejected currencies due to redesign policy. It killed businesses of which mine was one. He has killed people indirectly and if you want more answers, Google it and if you don't like what you get, go to court...!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Nyamiri: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Lmaooo

Akpu tears
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by famology(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
One by one Tinubu will flush them out. Nnpcl boss is next. Watch out!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by NaijaCover(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
Following The Update Now
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Biola67: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
No be by force to dey take Igbo ..stop am

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by KingPure(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
One thing is clear here, if any of you shouting haywire against the President has a tenth of the info/dossier on each of the guys suspended by him so far, you guys may do worse than suspension.

What you don't know is what you don't know, you can even fight it, still it doesn't make you any wiser.

And what you don't know is way far bigger than you.

President Bola Tinubu at this moment in time knows more concerning Nigeria than most people here on NL. So my ten cents, manage your ignorance as if you're in the know.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by yewit37486: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
solonubinho:

If the country was working as it should, you might have been able to spell β€œBoundary” correctly.

Bandry cheesy it took me a minute to figure out what he actually meant.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by simplesearch: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu don't know what he is about to put his hand into

This is how to know a president that will fail

Removing his perceived enemies from office and installing his friends
Installing his own personal thief in office

#Tinubumustgo

Buhari has pur Northerners in a very tight corner. There is nothing Tinubu will do that Buhari has not done in the eight years he held sawy, we all cried nepotism, federal character, rule, competence above all considerations; but and his associates saw nothing wrong in their darling daddy's lopsided appointment.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by michoim(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Another nice move by PBAT...
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
kokorokoman:
grin ;Di know you, the same way you carry obaseki for head, see were we are in edo state today, a whole 18 local govts generating just 3 million naira in a month.
something the smallest local govt can generate with few hours in other neighboring states.
suffer no dey tire una ?

Obaseki is fighting both pdp and apc in his state however in lagos they generate so much money bt yet 80% of lagos roads are bad and hungry agberos are everywhere.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Biola67: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Kemi mi

How are u??

I don't know I just like quoting u as if my life depends on it grin grin

But u can't fault me sha.
Simp. rest
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by pharmagba: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Easy023:
Jagaban mean business o
Bawa credentials is awful
No single arrest or recovery not to talk of conviction
Him just dey go watch arsenal matches in London
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Asswipemod: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Binancian:
Good riddance
Oya DSS lap the bastard before he goes anywhere
He needs to spend 2 months in a good cell next emefele

He should be jailed sharp and produce the 200 tankers of diesel he sold as pH zonal head
All zonal heads should be probed also
Bunch of fraudsters

The next person whose head will roll is the DSS boss himself. He knows it and is currently seeking the assistance of Marabouts( sorcerers) to prevent this.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by dafeoroyo: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Werey
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Asswipemod: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
dapsoneh:
eeeeeya

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Jlow2: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
The sickle cell fool, whom could not see the monumental fraud in billions of dollars around all governments agencies, his only achievement is chasing yahoo boys in benin
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by kkonyeji(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
[quote author=mancoconut post=123798964]Make I no lie, Tinubu is beginning to win me over slowly oo! [/quote0]

Don't be too fast bro
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by cpu2006(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

To you, Emefiele is inocient?
You need to order new brain frm CHAINA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by kokorokoman: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
jaxxy:

Obaseki is fighting both pdp and apc in his state however in lagos they generate so much money bt yet 80% of lagos roads are bad and hungry agberos are everywhere.
so he was elected to fight apc and pdp abi?
mumu gov, he has already written his name is the sand of time as the most incompetent governor nigeria has ever produced.
i never believed i will ever see a governor worse than samuel ortom in my life again but obaseki has proven to be a million times worse.
complete waste of eight years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Biola67: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
Rayban25:

And he will put his own personal thief in charge so that they can give apc cabals a free pass when they commit crimes

No dey follow all those jagabandits rejoice oo..they know what they are rejoicing about
Happy crying

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by OlawaleBammie: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
Biola67:

Simp. rest
Now u deserve a trophy for this...thank u sir.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by adekolaelect(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

#Tinubumustgo
oga this kind of wailing make you look fool.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Fearyourcreator: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Cuz no be Igbo lolzzz.... Arindin ni e

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by walex2(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

#Tinubumustgo
A president choose who to work with is not owing Buhari anything by keeping his corrupt appointed officials, you guys stop typing nonsense
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ofunaofu: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
Gajagojo:
bilious

You just described yourself
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by SamOchuko: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Innocent CBN governor you say? Shey na you b court way day declare person innocent of accusations? You nor see all the weighty allegations leveled against the EFCC chair person? You go day ok laslas but enjoy your wailing for the next 8 years. Nor b only making enemies, rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.