Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss (80097 Views)

President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Asswipemod: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
To be honest, Tinubu is making some bold steps in the right direction.

He ought to suspend NNPC GMD Kyari too.

Well done Tinubu, I support you on this and other moves like the Electricity Bill

He has already. I think.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by stevups(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
mancoconut:
Make I no lie, Tinubu is beginning to win me over slowly oo!

Tinubu na man you be

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Asswipemod: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Gbogbowa:
Bawa have Akpabio file, Ganduje and other Tinubu boys ,Bawa must go so that Tinubu boys should be free including FFK .if you know you know

Conspiracy theory have started. Very soon you will say Tinubu died and has been replaced by OgboriElemosho from Cotonou.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by nabdeck(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE

Did you say life time...
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Iyasaburi: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Seems BAT is determined to erase MB's imprints totally from anything that has to do with his government. Nobody wants to identify with a failure

He has allowed them to do theirs, now is his turn
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by tnerro1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Is like tinubu’s plan is to be giving us something new every week grin
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by stevups(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
Today is Ambode birthday, and he's still alive
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Hsurdluxury: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
PBAT may your tenure bring ease to all Nigerians

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by fxexperts: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

He is innocent do you have proof
People like you can see someone killing your children and still scream do you have proof? jokers in this shithole country.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by OlawaleBammie: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
Adeparo004:
Now I see... For d first time I will be insulting my broda, oloriburuku ni yin u Igbo basterds. Am a Yoruba guy and voted for Peter obi for beta change but if we are not lying to ourself PBAT is stepping on toes so wat d Bleep do u want

You voting for obi is the beauty of democracy...but we told u guys then that these people are not really after good governance, all they wanted is Igbo president either by hook or crook..now u don see am

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by alobright17(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I am not a sore loser

I am only stating the facts

Your fact is irrelevant because the man is ruling you wether you like it or not and court can’t remove him either
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Manager88: 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Up next is mele kyari GmD nnpc I like jagaban
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Iyasaburi: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jogs1900:
Wahala..

President Tinubu wants to purge everywhere especially the incompetent ones before setting up his government fully.
Malami, Efcc is coming for you.

Is it not important?
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by 1nairato1dollar: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu don't know what he is about to put his hand into

This is how to know a president that will fail

Removing his perceived enemies from office and installing his friends
Installing his own personal thief in office

#Tinubumustgo
Buhari has messed up the country tinunu should do the cleaning next in line is minister for humanitarian they all thieves
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ejyksneh(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lies, you are an agbadoist
mancoconut:
Make I no lie, Tinubu is beginning to win me over slowly oo!
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by DJInfluence: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE
You are seeing it wrong. Each successive government that came before him, also replaced the people occupying these positions. So it's normal he wants to work with those he's comfortable with.
All not saying it's right but in Nigeria this is the new normal.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by yashau(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
To be honest, Tinubu is making some bold steps in the right direction.

He ought to suspend NNPC GMD Kyari too.

Well done Tinubu, I support you on this and other moves like the Electricity Bill
NNPCL GMD have already been suspended
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by John4B: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
When is he going to suspend eye neck chairman? Just asking oh.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by obyno82: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Don't mess with the Jagaban. I doubt if Peter Obi can have this guts

You are really high on cheap weed. Tinubu is positioning his men to control key parastatals. He has to remove the remnants of the past administration definitely.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by franchasofficia: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
yashau:
NNPCL GMD have already been suspended
The news was debunked. He is still serving
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Asswipemod: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
lapintoz:
You may need to check into Yaba left.....a special gift is awaiting you there 😄

It is that subsidy removal that is paining the bastard most. Ever since then, he had not been thinking straight. As in, severe pains o.😆😆😆
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by UptownVibes(m): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
richie240:
M
Why do u guys from that side always attach tribe to everything s f?

Pbat axed emefiele, the ímbecilés say he dey attack Igbos. Now he axed Bawa, straight away u link am to attack of northerners and cutting northerners to size.

Una must sha see everything with the coloration of tribe!
cool

Those he suspended so far,which tribe he replaced them with! Abi you no get sense ?
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by obyno82: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu don't know what he is about to put his hand into

This is how to know a president that will fail

Removing his perceived enemies from office and installing his friends
Installing his own personal thief in office

#Tinubumustgo

You understand the game. It is Nigerians that are not smart to see what's up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ofunaofu: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
alobright17:

Your fact is irrelevant because the man is ruling you wether you like it or not and court can’t remove him either

What do you mean by the bolded
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by lekanation(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
God will punish your entire generation for saying emefiele is innocent.. I am not a politician and I am not interested in anything related to politics but God will punish you and your entire family tree for saying that

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Honlucas: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:
All these suspensions are not going to make any difference especially when the individual approving the suspension is a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture.

Tinubu lacks honour and credibility

Same war Ur dad is a drug trafficker?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by alobright17(m): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

What do you mean by the bolded
it means Supreme Court can’t find any reason to remove Tinubu because he won the election
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Banhammy717: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
Welcome to Tinubu's government.
Do any how.
See any how.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Advocate1810(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

So Emefiele was innocent? Funny you despite all what he did. You need to get things right
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ofunaofu: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
alobright17:
it means Supreme Court can’t find any reason to remove Tinubu because he won the election

What if the supreme court found reasons to remove him, won't he vacate the seat, of course he will.

Well, let me give you this privileged information. Tinubu will be the first Nigerian democratic president to be sacked by the court. Bookmark this page

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.