Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,578 members, 7,948,248 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss (80753 Views)

President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ofunaofu: 2:33am On Jun 15, 2023
alobright17:
it means Supreme Court can’t find any reason to remove Tinubu because he won the election

Okay
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Desusi: 3:02am On Jun 15, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE
Hmmm,just the same way buhari put northern Moslems to key position. It was then the government of Hausa/fulani.We have a long way to go in Nigeria if we would advance forward, tribal sentiment must be crushed.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by wole212(m): 3:41am On Jun 15, 2023
It's a new Government,such is expected.

I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive
Rentals to remit weekly

Your car won't be overflogged

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Deemas(m): 5:50am On Jun 15, 2023
So the same President Tinubu that removed subsidy swiftly/suddenly can not remove these chief executives of MDAs the same way, he is just firing one per week.

For me, this is too slow, fire the nonsense out of them all together just like subsidy was uprooted and let them handover to the most senior director pending the appointment of a substansive chief executive. All these Buhari's cabal people still in government sef.

Ehen that reminds me, I have noticed that these sacks come at night and by morning the sacked fellows are in DSS custody. Well, BATs mostly fly at night sha grin.

Me, I just cross my leg dey watch the way I have parked my Mercedes Benz with v6 engine for over a week now.

Nigeria oni baje o.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:00am On Jun 15, 2023
Tinubu will do away with those fools Mr Buhari has placed in high authority. I use to hate President Tinubu but now I am gradually loving his system of administration. Let's joint hands together nd support him. Nigeria will be better soon.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Tinubu
God bless us all for enduring 8yrs of torment nd hardships.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by JONSYN7154: 6:18am On Jun 15, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:
Tinubu will do away with those fools Mr Buhari has placed in high authority. I use to hate President Tinubu but now I am gradually loving his system of administration. Let's joint hands together nd support him. Nigeria will be better soon.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Tinubu
God bless us all for enduring 8yrs of torment nd hardships.

Just as your name implies "OBIABO", is that wjy you're drumming support for Tinubu? Bros, Tinubu and Buhari are the same.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by fawaz050(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2023
Deemas:
So the same President Tinubu that removed subsidy swiftly/suddenly can not remove these chief executives of MDAs the same way, he is just firing one per week.

For me, this is too slow, fire the nonsense out of them all together just like subsidy was uprooted and let them handover to the most senior director pending the appointment of a substansive chief executive. All these Buhari's cabal people still in government sef.

Ehen that reminds me, I have noticed that these sacks come at night and by morning the sacked fellows are in DSS custody. Well, BATs mostly fly at night sha grin.

Me, I just cross my leg dey watch the way I have parked my Mercedes Benz with v6 engine for over a week now.

Nigeria oni baje o.

You don't have to sack everybody to make a statement. He's made himself clear. I'm sure others will sit right now.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Sigmundbest: 6:33am On Jun 15, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE
mumu u
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Sigmundbest: 6:35am On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu don't know what he is about to put his hand into

This is how to know a president that will fail

Removing his perceived enemies from office and installing his friends
Installing his own personal thief in office

#Tinubumustgo
u are a mumu man
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Jogs1900: 6:49am On Jun 15, 2023
bionixs:
purge everywhere but not himself.

Oga , no go hussle find way go Canada and be useful like other young men. Be here campaigning for who no know you when campaign should be over
Canada na heaven?Wetin concern me with hussle in Canada ?Do you know me or what I do presently ?Do you think everybody on Nairaland are suffering?
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by whitekad(m): 6:49am On Jun 15, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Almighty God will punish u and ur entire family for describing Emefiele as an innocent Man, the suffering that all the Nigerian suffered will never leave ur family till eternity. Amen. Bastard,son of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by muizzolajide(m): 7:17am On Jun 15, 2023
is like you don't haf sense

This same idiot that ought to have been jailed for misconduct and corruption, he is so lucky Jagaban is a nice man.
TermuxDarkWeb:
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Karlosorji(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2023
What do you guys expect before? Baba must put people he trusts in strategic positions. Tinubu has not done the extraordinary, I wonder why una de hail am. Insecurity is still high

If you need to buy any bag of food stuffs from the north I am your best plug. WhatsApp me on 09066418322
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Alright, thanks ma'am
Good morning how far?
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Nopretence: 7:25am On Jun 15, 2023
You are mumu man,does the person he used to replace efcc chairman look like a Yoruba man,children of hates
TermuxDarkWeb:
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by femmoy(m): 7:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

One question..will your disappointment feed him?

What he is saying is it not the truth?..if you dont like the truth then pass it's not hard

I don't blame you.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2023
mancoconut:
Make I no lie, Tinubu is beginning to win me over slowly oo!

If he wins you over by merely replacing people from the previous administration who he is meant to replace, it then means you're just a coconut head

Would you have worked with that Bawa if you were the president?? Nawaoo!
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Adeoyelee: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Raylight2:

We gather dey.i didn't vote for him because I didn't trust him. If we were to conduct this election again, I'll vote for him.

Same here too bro, i didn't vote for him too as well. But him Don win my heart already
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Gajagojo: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Malami cannot be comfortable now
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by matm: 7:38am On Jun 15, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Don't mess with the Jagaban. I doubt if Peter Obi can have this guts

PO will do more than that with economic purpose.That is. recovery of diverted funds meant for development and not just arrest.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by candygist: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are actually the fool here because you are the only one on planet earth disputing Tinubu's narcotic drug dealings

You are not just a fool and a clown. You are also a rumour monger. You spread fake news. Since you are 100% sure that Tinubu deals with drug, why can't you report in the the authorities so that he can be prosecuted?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ofunaofu: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2023
candygist:

You are not just a fool and a clown. You are also a rumour monger. You spread fake news. Since you are 100% sure that Tinubu deals with drug, why can't you report in the the authorities so that he can be prosecuted?

Are you saying that FFK and Festus kayemo, Atiku and other prominent Nigerians who first accused Tinubu of being a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker are rumour mongers. I am merely repeating those statements
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by 77up(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
All you the enemies of Nigeria shall not know peace!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by 77up(m): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2023
JONSYN7154:

Just as your name implies "OBIABO", is that wjy you're drumming support for Tinubu? Bros, Tinubu and Buhari are the same.
It's his choice to drum Support for Tinubu just as it's your choice to continue hating him, live and let others live Oga.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by luvyaself95(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2023
ElBenny:
Bawa, EFCC and the baron are not my problems, my problem is When it comes to personal development, around 90% of advice for men is;
-you have to work on yourself to become better.
-make money.
-work on your looks.
-keep fit.
-hustle, no one is coming to save you.

While the advice for women is mostly;
-be yourself.
-love yourself.
-don't settle for less.
-you deserve better.
-you are perfect just the way you are and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
-glow baby, glow.

Dear Bobrisky, I'm coming to join you soon.
It's not easy over here 🤧

Just say you're cruise catchers 🤣
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by graceilina: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2023
mancoconut:
Make I no lie, Tinubu is beginning to win me over slowly oo!
please who are you and why do you have so much likes? grin
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Bigcola(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2023
It's boundry, not bandry. grin

TermuxDarkWeb:
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by OlawaleBammie: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Good morning how far?

Maami good morning jare, I later saw a cab after like more than an hour.

Thanks for rhe checkup.

How was ur night
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by JONSYN7154: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2023
77up:
It's his choice to drum Support for Tinubu just as it's your choice to continue hating him, live and let others live Oga.
Brotherly, I don't hate anybody, beside who am I to hate someone that God created?
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by kellybently(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Hope you have seen the yoruba Muslim that is acting EFCC chairman.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Bmaster(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
I am not a fan of Tinubu.
But be rest Assured that very soon,he will come after you LORDVICCODAGURU.
that You're a photographer to former president buhari won't save you.
Mark it somewhere.

Shey you use to say na spoil you spoil for your signature?
Hand will definitely touch you, scammer
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Dicado: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2023
lexy2014:

Since you the answer can easily be googled, then use it to answer the questions..

Who are the people Emefiele killed?

How are the things u mentioned crimes that warrants arrest and DSS detention?
You need a brain, guy. You're biased and I think you benefited from the Buhari's corrupt administration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

10 Richest States In Nigeria In 2019 (by IGR) / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.