Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa Lands In DSS Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa Lands In DSS Custody (4147 Views)

Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam / Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation / Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa Lands In DSS Custody by Mercury12(m): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Keep south south out of your tribalistic self. tongue
power will either shift to north or south south.
I am not from amadiogha tribe that love to hate that is why I am not tribalistic.

The one thing about yall Igbos. Logical reasoning is alien to your lots.

The chess game has already began.
I won't say more than this
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa Lands In DSS Custody by adefitim(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2023
When will Victim Mentality stop from this set of people from east?

LesbianBoy:
Nigerians are funny people I swear. History is repeating itself before their very eyes and they are applauding it. Some are applauding because of their hatred for igbos while the others are just damn ignorant.

This was how buhari was going after people that worked in Jonathan government 8 years ago and on this nairaland many people hailed him to pepper those that voted Jonathan instead of them to notice he wasn't doing the important things. 8 years later we saw how everything panned out.

Now Nigerians are back to being stupid again doing same thing for tilimbu.

As far as I am concerned, the outcome of the tribunal will determine if this useless country will move forward or not.
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa Lands In DSS Custody by HussenAdul: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2023
OkeyUMUNNAH:

Is that what will solve the problems of this country. Think bro.
Corruption suspending corrupts. Just like pot calling kettle black.
Hope u have thinketh or thought about it?

1 Like

Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa Lands In DSS Custody by LesbianBoy(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Mercury12:
power will either shift to north or south south.
I am not from amadiogha tribe that love to hate that is why I am not tribalistic.

The one thing about yall Igbos. Logical reasoning is alien to your lots.

The chess game has already began.
I won't say more than this

Yoruba boy gedifok. You and who is ipob tongue
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa Lands In DSS Custody by techgen(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
marlow1962:

First dumb comment I've seen this morning. Lmao 🤣 you think tinubu is utilizing both human and natural resources to your own favor? Or to the masses favor?
Omo people they this life sha
@lesbianboy you they see this nigga talk 😂

PBAT has seen it all…good, bad and worst days…nor be your smelly money move…maybe you’re blind to see that he wants to make a good name.
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa Lands In DSS Custody by marlow1962(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
techgen:

PBAT has seen it all…good, bad and worst days…nor be your smelly money move…maybe you’re blind to see that he wants to make a good name.
Lmao 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Good name for you or for himself?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odili's Futile Quest For The Presidency / Palestinian Statehood Bid: Nigeria Reiterates Her Support / "senator" Remi Tinubu's Election Annulled By Election Tribunal. Re-run Ordered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.