Stats: 3,176,393 members, 7,897,759 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor (34963 Views)

"You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by AskNgige2: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:
Maybe they havent read the breaking News yet. Nuhu Ribadu, the no nonsense man is in town as Special Adviser on security.

They should be employing more lawyers instead of sacking the ones left. With Ribadu, Judiciary is the only option left to save Kanu. Nuhu Ribadu will never advise Tinubu to free Kanu.

Ask Ngige sup
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by juman(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
Let him make peace with new government and go home jẹjẹlẹ.

That was how abiola died in prison.
Some persistently encouraged him to "pursue" it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by DOD88: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:
When I hear people say one Nigeria I go just laugh

Imagine say Nnamdi Kanu from other tribe

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Let us have our country we’re tired of this shit.hole

One day ehnn that freedom will come to pass

Modified:

Everyone who speaks against bad governance in Nigeria is now from Anambra abi?

I’m not from SE please

You are not sincere for asking what was the offence of Kalu? If you claim ignorance, the video where he commanded Lagos destruction as well as Tinubu's properties in the wake of End Sar protest is in the public glare. That is enough to make him wrought in jail.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by ipobarecriminals: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
angry angry Why are u happy angry? Don't worry,OBIdafty go free mazi and shame
u wicked soul angry
iammo:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Tranquillity360: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
AskNgige2:

Ask Ngige sup
Who's Ngige?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Ogbeniomo: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
TinubuSlave:
tell me one good reason why Kanu should be freed?
A man that is a danger and threat to the peace and security of the nation
But on what good reason hundreds of boloharam was released?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Nyamiri: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Kanu had his time while it lasted . I always pity the young wife. He alway fück this girl up to 3 times a day and suddenly he may may never come back home ! No doubt someone is fücking this girl now. Kanu Mumu boy !

Na that Ejiofor dey tidy Kanu wife

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by EJEGBULEJE: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Modified:

I’m not from SE please

Is Kanu the only person in prison ? EL-ZAKZAKY, ABBA KYARI etc are from the EAST ?
You asking what Kanu's Offence is shows your level of bias, and ill-informed

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Fearyourcreator: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Modified:

I’m not from SE please
Wetin he do ... Lolzzz.... If na development una go start with saner climes.. Okay na... Dey cus unrest you say he did nothing

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by itsene: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tareq1105:
Mike Ezekhome has always been a noise maker.

Since Atiku petition started, have you seen Ezekhome lead one day to represent the lead counsel?

Only noise pollution, then he would now stand behind the lead counsel to address pressmen outside the Court.

Atiku should not have been on the ballot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by TinubuSlave(f): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ogbeniomo:
But on what good reason hundreds of boloharam was released?
They repented
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Bar1941(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Modified:

I’m not from SE please

Are you ok?
You are asking what is Kanu’s offence? You guys should be happy Buhari’s time was a democratic one, elsewhere Kanu would have been history by now, HE COMMITTED TREASON.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by prophetfire: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/MaziKanuntaKanu/status/1669328393240817667?t=p3X9ZnMb-pOIgpdOXvaGmw&s=19

Nlfpmod Mynd44
Very wrong and foolish move if they really did it.
However, the two lawyers are IPOB engaged. Does his family have right to disengage them?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by yahmohy27: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Modified:

I’m not from SE please
Yes, I know you must be from erection losses family
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by riczy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
TinubuSlave:
Even one of The SE governor as quoted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by gidgiddy: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
The way Nairaland pushes news to front page is funny

They should have known that the only person who can sack Nnamdi Kanu"s Lawyer is Nnamdi Kanu himself, not his family
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by rahmontech(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

What’s his offense sef?

He’s a terrorist one that should remain in jail for the rest of his life

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by muykem: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
sharpsecret:
that is why I don't see tinunu as a man ready to lead if he would take the mere words of nuhu ribadu seriously...a country where the president is above the judiciary.,.if buhari cannot obey court orders to free MNK why can't tinubu... Nigeria cannot be good cos Nigeria is lawless,and a gathering without law is destined for disaster
This makes me to remember when Nnamidi kanu was given order from London against Nigeria government and you guys were praising him up and down. Nnamidi kanu incarnation is Nigerian delight and anyone trying do anyhow will follow him there.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Lacash: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Bashirkareem31: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
shegra58:
Ibo boy see as you dey foam for mouth

Chest beating yi nóni grin
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by occfx: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Modified:

I’m not from SE please

That's the amount of hate other tribes shower on igbos yet they won't allow them to go in peace
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Omodua(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:
Maybe they havent read the breaking News yet. Nuhu Ribadu, the no nonsense man is in town as Special Adviser on security.

They should be employing more lawyers instead of sacking the ones left. With Ribadu, Judiciary is the only option left to save Kanu. Nuhu Ribadu will never advise Tinubu to free Kanu.
Hmmmm

Not the Nuhu Ribadu I know. He will advise Tinubu to release him ASAP for sake of national cohesion and unity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Omodua(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:
Mandate Thief/Ballot Box Snatcher.

You will be surprised the stolen Presidency shall be returned/retrieved.

Continue to fool yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Regie2bless: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/MaziKanuntaKanu/status/1669328393240817667?t=p3X9ZnMb-pOIgpdOXvaGmw&s=19

Nlfpmod Mynd44
Hope Federal government never seal Nnamdi Kanu fate like dis? This Federal government no get plan to release this man.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Levels1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Modified:

I’m not from SE please

You are from SE and you should be proud of it

Is only ppl from dot region that could have reason this shallow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Bovis(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=Bovis post=123816566]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by sharpsecret: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
Alliswell248:

You expect the same Tinubu you hated like shit to free Cownu.
You abuse and curse him daily.

Dey play.
am asking tinubu to obey his own court order
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by sharpsecret: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
TinubuSlave:
is he more dangerous than mc oluomo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Karlosorji(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Praktikals1000:
I trust Jagaban to increase the H2O in his watery beans. That hunchback albino terrorist is in for a very looooooooooooooooong ride.
Unity begged. Why won't you be happy since you are handicapped without the ibos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Meritjoshua(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Kanu had his time while it lasted . I always pity the young wife. He alway fück this girl up to 3 times a day and suddenly he may may never come back home ! No doubt someone is fücking this girl now. Kanu Mumu boy !
Ontop everything na knacking kpekus concern you. ogah o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Karlosorji(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Unity beggers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Augustenite(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Modified:

I’m not from SE please

You can't know his offence because you are completely dump.. When you are daft.

Peter Obi Passes PDP Screening (See His Provisional Clearance Certificate) / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. / Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki