Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor (34974 Views)

"You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by alasane: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:
When I hear people say one Nigeria I go just laugh

Imagine say Nnamdi Kanu from other tribe

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Let us have our country we’re tired of this shit.hole

One day ehnn that freedom will come to pass

Modified:

Everyone who speaks against bad governance in Nigeria is now from Anambra abi?

I’m not from SE please

Nobody is against you from having your country, the problem the Igbo don’t want to accept the map below

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by abysirius(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
After they have been milked dry

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by pcagbaji(m): 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
sharpsecret:
that is why I don't see tinunu as a man ready to lead if he would take the mere words of nuhu ribadu seriously...a country where the president is above the judiciary.,.if buhari cannot obey court orders to free MNK why can't tinubu... Nigeria cannot be good cos Nigeria is lawless,and a gathering without law is destined for disaster
You are just deceiving people for your mind are you not aware that the case was appealed I mean the judgement freeing nnamdi kanu

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by tsdarkside(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
bwahaha....when nigeria is finish with cownunu,he will not be the same again....

that guy is finished kpata kpata....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by tsdarkside(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Modified:

I’m not from SE please

the matter is,you igbos have nothing that nigeria needs....

cownunu is not in the level of el shaki shaki atall....

think about it....which nation is even talkin for him sef....??
none....even britain is quiet....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by tsdarkside(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
the only friends you igbos have are nigerians....
and even them you managed to piss off too....

who be una friends....??
kenya,south africa,ghana,niger republic....??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Afamed: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
This one na family affairs , nothing concern us, the true patriotic Nigerians
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by FuckOsuPigs: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Modified:

I’m not from SE please

Go and sit down my friend..Bloody liar.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by willibounce1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Modified:

[b]I’m not from SE please
[/b]

Who ask question?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Mercury12(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Modified:

I’m not from SE please
even if you claim not to be from anambra. You certainly an IBO Person. No one can take that from you..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by AskNgige2: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2023
[quote author=Tranquillity360 post=123817600] Who's Ngige?[/quote

Ur father
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Pityoobi: 1:37am On Jun 16, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Modified:

I’m not from SE please
Biafla Country wey no big pass Oyo state....I just lafff, na Awka, Aba or Onitsha una for use as capital? Nobody go allow una touch our own Owerri. You are bunch of very funny people. You people just don't know what treason means.

As the most ethnic conscious tribes in Nigeria, you won't know you are on a self destruct mission demanding Kanu at the same time demanding your own country. Let us have our own country and yet you are not from South East...are you normal?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Manna4Gurls: 5:53am On Jun 16, 2023
Ejiofor personal is a saboteur . He betrayed IPOB as a whole by selling MNK to Nigeria Govt .

Ejimkeonye is the only trustworthy lawyer speaeheaded to make sure MNK is freeed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by Slurity(m): 6:21am On Jun 16, 2023
taylor89:

They for don release am

What’s his offense sef?

Modified:

I’m not from SE please
If Keanu is from other side, he for no do what he is doing, and he do it, he for no run, and if he no run, he for done die. Namco kanu will be released one day but not in a situation that he will be capable of causing problem again. He must have been rendered useless physically or protectively

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by obontami: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2023
merit455:
Nuisance

See painment. grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by obontami: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2023
Emu4life:
Lol!! They were cashing out too much on them. Una never chimchomchin.
Cowmu was thrown into the dungeon by Buhari and except Buhari is coming back for 3rd term, otherwise Dilector will be in prison forever.

Cownu is in for it big time. grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2023
These Ipob people will be shocked,that Nnamdi Kanu will soon start preaching one Nigeria.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor by sharpsecret: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2023
pcagbaji:

You are just deceiving people for your mind are you not aware that the case was appealed I mean the judgement freeing nnamdi kanu
in every advanced country this case would have been done and dusted by now....

I’ll Expose Failures Of Ex-heads Of State – Jonathan / Shell Facilities Set Ablaze By Gunmen In Imo / John Abah Is Dead! Kogi Lawmaker Dies